Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any more examples of baby rabid selfishness and insanity?

Posted by twocents 
Any more examples of baby rabid selfishness and insanity?
April 23, 2021
https://www.healthline.com/health/yes-my-kids-will-probably-be-disabled?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=social-sharebar-referred-desktop&fbclid=IwAR33z5mJuaEQCqoC4csr3egn5A2V6Px3iq-PAdb0cJsrtannVd__ca06yWE#3

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Any more examples of baby rabid selfishness and insanity?
April 23, 2021
selfish monster
Do you have a genetic disorder? Do you want children? These are the only two questions you need to answer. They do not need to connect.

Well, they fucking should!

selfish monster
And why does disability or any health concerns mean “less than”?

Because our bodies don't work right, bitch. This attitude is why I hate the term "differently abled." That suggests that my body isn't subpar, it's just "different." Look, I can't do something able-bodied people can't do. I can't do AS MUCH as an able-bodied person can do. Less than. That's the body I'm stuck with, and pretending otherwise doesn't help me or anyone around me.

wtf
My future kids will probably be disabled. I hope they are.

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT. I guarantee you she isn't in as much pain as she lets on, because if she were, she wouldn't wish it on anyone she loved.
April 23, 2021
This attitude is why I hate the term "differently abled."

The 'redefinition' is another way to try and cover up a slime pit. Or to justify trying to mainstream the flappers, awtards, and just plain tards. developmentally disabled. breeders, you have a fucking retard on your hands no matter how you redefine it. all because they can't face the truth.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 23, 2021
What a coincidence. I have the condition this woman does, although there are 9 variations of it.

I was not diagnosed until I was in my 50's. I finally found a (concierge, pay) doctor who gave a shit and he sent me to a geneticist. In retrospect, I always suspected something was wrong and I've had chronic pain for decades, but nobody around me took it seriously and I'm still bitter about that today, although I don't dwell on it.

The EDS blood pressure abnormalities that she writes about are really debilitating. I have the more rare form, when standing up causes my blood pressure and heart rate to rise 30-40 points. Doctors never noticed this because my resting HR and BP were always low and my symptoms were silent. This is now controlled with meds, thank Todd.

The difference between me and this woman is that I took heed of my physical limitations and chose not to have children. Isn't that the only sane and humane thing to do? Even without a formal diagnosis, I did not need a doctor to tell me that when you have a collapsing spine and chronic pain, being a mother is a shitty idea. Despite this, I STILL had a hard time getting a tubal ligation, but I finally got one when I was in my late 30's.

I put my effort into holding a job because I did not want to be financially dependent on another person. I made it to the finish line and I'm now retired.

I have to give myself credit because medicine was not as advanced as it is now, but I was a logical and stubborn person. Many doctors back then airily told people that having a 'tard or a particular disability was not related to genetic factors, etc. BULL. FUCKING. SHIT. It's quite likely one of my relatives had the vascular type of Ehlers-Danlos, which has since been identified. The high end of life expectancy is around 50. My relative died of a ruptured artery at age 35.

If the woman who wrote the article has that, uterine rupture during pregnasty is pretty common. (I am a member of an EDS group and most of the time I want to go postal on these females as they are discussing their pregnasty anxieties.)

WHAT A FUCKING CUNT. I guarantee you she isn't in as much pain as she lets on, because if she were, she wouldn't wish it on anyone she loved.

THIS TIMES A THOUSAND. I am so relieved that on my branch of the family tree, the pain stops RIGHT HERE and I'm GREAT with that.

I will also add, she seems to take a lot of pride in wearing the "disabled" label. EDS is a medical condition--it's not automatically a disability.
April 23, 2021
twocents
https://www.healthline.com/health/yes-my-kids-will-probably-be-disabled?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=social-sharebar-referred-desktop&fbclid=IwAR33z5mJuaEQCqoC4csr3egn5A2V6Px3iq-PAdb0cJsrtannVd__ca06yWE#3

What a stupid, selfish bitch.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 23, 2021
That's just swell that Moo is fine with her kids being disabled, but I wonder how the kids feel knowing their Moo forced them into existence and then passed on an awful hereditary illness to them. I'm sure they are not fine with this.

NO ONE should ever be okay with their child being disabled. Like if it's something you couldn't have foretold or it happens as the result of an accident or something, then sure, try to live with it. But no one should be okay with the idea that their child stands a good chance of coming out fucked up and still choosing to reproduce.

Here’s what goes into the decision to have kids when you have a genetic disorder.
Do you have a genetic disorder? Do you want children? These are the only two questions you need to answer. They do not need to connect.

Let me fix that for ya, bucko. Here's what goes into the decision to have kids when you have a genetic disorder. Do you have a genetic disorder? Do you want kids? TOO BAD, don't fucking breed and pass your curse on to someone who doesn't ask to be born. If you need brats that bad, fucking buy someone else's. Don't make defective biological offspring on the off chance they might not develop your disorder. God these people are fucking selfish. Someone who is okay with their kids being fucked up because of the genetics they carry that they know are damaged is someone who will not be a good parent because they are putting their wants before their kids' needs.

Also, how the fuck do they expect to be disabled and care for a disabled child at the same time? Young, healthy, able-bodied people can't handle being parents a majority of the time. Being a cripple in one way or another is going to make parenting considerably harder.

My question is: why does disability negate all of these goals? And why does disability or any health concerns mean “less than”?

Because disabilities are DISABLING, you asshole. They will always limit what you can or cannot do, the extent of which will vary depending on the disease and the severity of it. Being "handicapable" does not mean you can do everything a non-disabled person can do, so while your life may not be worth less than someone else's, you will be capable of doing less and that can really hurt when you realize how little you might be able to do with your already shitty life. Some disabled people may feel it's worth the struggle to live, but others wish every day they could just die already. I hope this pig cunt is barren, for the sake of any number of kids she could have and burden with her illness.

I saw something sort of like this locally some years back (I think I made a thread about it here). This family found out they had some kind of genetic fuckery that made them all something like 50 times more likely to develop cancer. Not any specific one like lung or colon, but their odds of getting ANY cancer was increased 50 fold. While they didn't get the diagnosis until many generations in, you'd think someone would have looked at all the relatives who had ten different cancers and died from cancer and thought, "Hmmmmmm y'know maybe I ought to not breed because my kid might be predisposed to cancer!"
April 23, 2021
I love the sly inclusion of eugenics as a threat. If you dare tell her she is an asshole she'll hit you over the head with that straw man. As if having baybeez is a right. And if she wants them bad enough there is always adoption!
April 23, 2021

Also, how the fuck do they expect to be disabled and care for a disabled child at the same time? Young, healthy, able-bodied people can't handle being parents a majority of the time.

This. This. This.

My mom had severe migraine headaches most of her life, the kind where you puke until you rupture blood vessels in your face.

Intractable migraine headaches can seriously fuck your life. they are on par with having a disability. She also had cluster headaches later in life. Hers were cured by hysterectomy.

My mom was fond of recounting one story that became part of our family lore. When I was about three or four, not in school yet, she had a bad headache and wanted to lie down. She told me to play downstairs by myself and went upstairs to lie down. About 20 minutes later, she could hear me coming up the steps saying, "Mommy's sick" and then I opened her door and said, "Mommy? Do you feel better yet?"

This story was always told to make ME feel guilty. I did for many years. In reality, I had nothing to feel guilty about, because I didn't ask to be born, and I was acting like a normal 3-4 year old kid. It's also a good thing I was generally an obedient child, because leaving a three or four year old kid unsupervised is a really bad idea. It happened many times.

I did have empathy for my mom, particularly after I inherited the same puke-your-brains out migraine headaches.

Despite all this, my mom STILL gave me a ration of shit when articulated CF. I totally did not get that! She of all people should have known what a poor idea it was.

I am better now due to addressing many root causes but the bottom line is, I've had years and months where I was in pain and barely functioning. I dragged myself to work and barely had the energy for much else. I cannot imagine dealing with a kid in the midst of all that and I'm so glad I did not. It would not have been fair to me OR the kid.

Back to topic, it's completely selfish for this bint to want to have a kid. How does she expect to take care of a kid? She's going to be whining about taking care of her kid. Her fiance obviously has no sense either. I could sort of understand if he's going to be the primary caretaker, but there's zero mention of that, probably because Miss Disability thinks it's all going to be sunshine and rainbows.

The kid is going to remember mommy being in pain and it's going to feel guilty. ETA: And when it's old enough to understand Mommy willingly passed on her disability, it's going to be understandably resentful!
April 23, 2021
bell_flower
What a coincidence. I have the condition this woman does, although there are 9 variations of it.

I believe I've mentioned here before that I have it, too. Only I have the "fun" disability kind. And frankly, that part at the end where she talks about applying heat to their painful limbs (because god knows you can't actually stop the pain, just try to subdue it around the edges) and says she hopes they're disabled REALLY sounds like she's fetishizing her own condition. It's disgusting.

Btw, EDS is broken down into 13 variants now. And I think one of the old nine got reclassified as something else. At least they know more about it than when I was diagnosed.
April 24, 2021
Despite this, I STILL had a hard time getting a tubal ligation, but I finally got one when I was in my late 30's..l..

Doesn't this fry our chaps? The childfree forums over in REddit are FULL of this crap.
What is needed is a good full on class action lawsuit.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 24, 2021
bell_flower
She's going to be whining about taking care of her kid. Her fiance obviously has no sense either. I could sort of understand if he's going to be the primary caretaker, but there's zero mention of that, probably because Miss Disability thinks it's all going to be sunshine and rainbows.

The kid is going to remember mommy being in pain and it's going to feel guilty. ETA: And when it's old enough to understand Mommy willingly passed on her disability, it's going to be understandably resentful!

Neither of them have the intellectual horse power to figure out having brats isn't going to be sunshine and rainbows.

I looked at the rest of her articles (posted below the link) and she is whining non-stop about being disabled. She revels in ways to grow her victim hood and seems to be benefiting tremendously from it in some way. And what better thing to whine about than bringing a brat into the world and claiming 18+ years of victim hood with virtual hugs and udder rubs.
She seems to be one of those types that enjoys making life decisions out of defiance and not out of common sense. If you want to set her off, tell her she can't do something and see what happens. Part of this could be attributed to be being young and not particularly intelligent. She is going to eventually learn from the school of hard knocks and reality that all those meany people giving her advice are doing so from a place of love and concern. It will be too late once this realization occurs.

I don't think anything is going to stop her whining but I'm surprised she found a mayun willing to go along with this, I'd guess he is the type she leads around by the nose, avoids conflict at any cost, doesn't have a voice and doesn't mind being bullied with guilt. If he isn't also disabled she seems like the type who would fling this in his face any time there is conflict. As long as he buys into her bullshit and does what ever appeases her their relationship will stay intact. Or he could just be young and naive and not see the shit storm coming.

Future articles with clever witticisms and fresh subject matter boring predictability expected:
  • "Being disabled is so hard and tiring but I didn't understand the true meaning of being tired until I had a brat. Able bodied mombies have no idea what tired means"
  • "We (meaning taxpayers) need to give mahms, especially disabled ones a shit ton of free income and bennies for breeding because they are doing the world's most important jahhhbbb WITH a disability!"
  • "It you think beefing sucks, check your able-bodied privilege at the door, I'm disabled and am doing it, bitch. You don't know the meaning of sucks. Wahhhh"
  • "How do I tell my brat mombie is too tired to play with her/him because of muy disability, it just breaks my heart"
  • "People who judge me for having brats and say it will be harder just because I'm disabled suck even if I know they are correct and I just don't want to admit it"
  • "We're having another brat even though the cruel doctor said I could die as a result"
  • "I'm in the midst of yet another pignasty and my husband has left my miserable ass"
  • "Surprise! My brat was just diagnosed with the same disability I have. I feel so guilty and want to protect the brat from the cruel world of able-bodied evil persons"
April 24, 2021
bell_flower
I am better now due to addressing many root causes but the bottom line is, I've had years and months where I was in pain and barely functioning. I dragged myself to work and barely had the energy for much else. I cannot imagine dealing with a kid in the midst of all that and I'm so glad I did not. It would not have been fair to me OR the kid.

I admire you bell_flower. You've suffered through lots of physical health problems and you don't revel in it at all. I bet you have lots of inner strength and it is impressive you were able to have a great career despite your issues. I've worked with people you would never know had an issue of any sort because they develop ways to deal with them. I've also worked with people who constantly whine about their issues and expect others to compensate for their short comings because they are too lazy to find their own coping mechanisms. I know you are the former and were considered a valuable employee before retiring!
This is what happens when people can't see past their own egos. She's more concerned about defying the "can't" and "you really shouldn't" than about what it would mean for her hypothetical children. There was already much said on if the children are born disabled, but what if at least one of the children is abled? That child would be the caregiver for both its mother and any disabled siblings while also being emotionally neglected.

Childrearing is rough enough even when you're emotionally, psychologically, and financially suited for having children, especially the first year. Now add in disability. A baby does not give a shit that you're in horrible pain, can't move, are too depressed to get out of bed. It's hungry and demands to be fed now. She's probably expecting that The Village™ forms itself around her and cocoons her from the realities of childrearing. Somebody else will do it, she thinks. I foresee a lot of future thinkpieces about how abandoned she feels because nobody jumped to be her free night nurse, nanny, maid, etc. and how was she supposed to know how hard it all is.

And how about the fact that pregnancy/childbirth fucks up able-bodied women? Things detach and rupture in a normal woman; what the fuck does she think would happen as an EDS patient?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 25, 2021
paragon schnitzophonic
This is what happens when people can't see past their own egos. She's more concerned about defying the "can't" and "you really shouldn't" than about what it would mean for her hypothetical children.

Makes me wonder if she's so eager to prove that a disability doesn't have to hold a person back that she's willing to create more disabled people to serve as a vehicle to prove her point. Breeders are a special kind of selfish and I wouldn't put it past them to pull such a stunt.
April 25, 2021
paragon schnitzophonic
This is what happens when people can't see past their own egos. She's more concerned about defying the "can't" and "you really shouldn't" than about what it would mean for her hypothetical children. There was already much said on if the children are born disabled, but what if at least one of the children is abled? That child would be the caregiver for both its mother and any disabled siblings while also being emotionally neglected.

Childrearing is rough enough even when you're emotionally, psychologically, and financially suited for having children, especially the first year. Now add in disability. A baby does not give a shit that you're in horrible pain, can't move, are too depressed to get out of bed. It's hungry and demands to be fed now. She's probably expecting that The Village™ forms itself around her and cocoons her from the realities of childrearing. Somebody else will do it, she thinks. I foresee a lot of future thinkpieces about how abandoned she feels because nobody jumped to be her free night nurse, nanny, maid, etc. and how was she supposed to know how hard it all is.

And how about the fact that pregnancy/childbirth fucks up able-bodied women? Things detach and rupture in a normal woman; what the fuck does she think would happen as an EDS patient?

For a few years, I have been itching to get a pet as a companion. Why so long ?
Because as a responsible person, I am thinking through all aspects of the experience for both myself and the animal.
As I am multiply - disabled, there are long periods when I can barely do minimum care for myself.
Any animal could be neglected in such conditions and I refuse to have that happen for even a few minutes.
So... I am petless and help someone care for their animals.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login