Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The baybee broke my ass

Posted by ondinette 
The baybee broke my ass
May 11, 2021
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/broken-tired-and-ashamed-how-health-care-fails-new-moms

New moos often face serious (and gross) health issues after giving birth, and have trouble getting doctors to take them seriously. Reason # 80,976 to be CF. While it is true these women could have chosen not to sprog there is no excuse for health care providers to blow off their problems. The article talks about how an attitude of "screw the mother only the baby matters" is to blame. Personally I think this same attitude is behind a lot of anti-abortion feelings.

Tell me again why crapping out a 9 pound loaf is so worth it.

However imperfect my body may be at least I had the sense to not fuck it up more by sprogging.

WARNING: Some of the descriptions of post partum health problems are graphic.
Re: The baybee broke my ass
May 11, 2021
ondinette
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/broken-tired-and-ashamed-how-health-care-fails-new-moms

New moos often face serious (and gross) health issues after giving birth, and have trouble getting doctors to take them seriously. Reason # 80,976 to be CF. While it is true these women could have chosen not to sprog there is no excuse for health care providers to blow off their problems. The article talks about how an attitude of "screw the mother only the baby matters" is to blame. Personally I think this same attitude is behind a lot of anti-abortion feelings.

However imperfect my body may be at least I had the sense to not fuck it up more by sprogging.

The USA does not have a healthcare system. It has a series of treatment centers for only those who can afford it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 11, 2021
Shilling for universal paruntal leave again with all their statistics and horror stories. This is easily accomplished by taking out a short term disability policy. If you can afford a brat, you can afford this policy.

The complications from childberth may have been a big secret at one time but with the internet it is very easy to do a few searches and find the complications posted everywhere. Womben still interested in pignasty can ask their MD/DO about the complications too.

20 maternal deaths per 100K births = .02 percent. Not exactly alarming. Of course they conveniently omitted which of these deaths are from high risk births and which ones had their MD or DO implore them to not have more children. And how many of these are womben are having geriatric pignasties or have debilitating medical conditions?

And to purposely become pregnant with full knowledge of COVID and the risks is beyond idiotic.
May 11, 2021
freya
Shilling for universal paruntal leave again with all their statistics and horror stories. This is easily accomplished by taking out a short term disability policy. If you can afford a brat, you can afford this policy.

The complications from childberth may have been a big secret at one time but with the internet it is very easy to do a few searches and find the complications posted everywhere. Womben still interested in pignasty can ask their MD/DO about the complications too.

20 maternal deaths per 100K births = .02 percent. Not exactly alarming. Of course they conveniently omitted which of these deaths are from high risk births and which ones had their MD or DO implore them to not have more children. And how many of these are womben are having geriatric pignasties or have debilitating medical conditions?

And to purposely become pregnant with full knowledge of COVID and the risks is beyond idiotic.

Duh!sign 'I'm with stupid'

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 11, 2021
Everyone who has health problems is having problems getting the medical attention they need. I suffered from mystery ailments for years and I now pay a doctor $135 a month just for the privilege of being his patient. He has been able to uncover a lot of things and finally get me some answers.

Doctors, the AMA, medical schools keep their numbers low and then are shocked when they are overworked and their profession sucks. Insurance companies are squeezing everyone, doctors and patients, so they can make their billions of dollars.

I do not see anything attractive about breeding, least of all the medical aspect. Pregnancy and birth combine so many unpleasant things: pain, suffering, bodily ruin, invasive medical procedures, rippage from stem to stern, and that's just to get the loaf here alive and to keep yourself alive too. Not to mention the expense, lack of sleep, relationship strain and/or ruin, life wreckage after the Little Ripper is here.

No thank you.
May 12, 2021
It does make me wonder, if there were just fewer people breeding, maybe providers would have more time to devote to each patient so the idiots who decide to sluice can have their damages addressed.

Yeah I think I'mma pass on that hot mess. There is nothing about being pregnant or giving birth that sounds even the slightest bit appealing to me - even an ideal pignasty is fucking awful. Fuck, the fact that you can't sleep on your stomach once you get visibly fat is more than enough of a turn-off when I can only fall asleep on my stomach. Oh sure, the human body is equipped to incubate and push out a loaf, in the sense that it all just barely stays together. Kinda like how my car was still "driveable" after I hit a deer at 65 mph with it. It was fucked and needed a TON of work to be normal again, but I toddled it a few miles down the road to a gas station anyway and it made it.

Nobody likes to be up-front about the horrors of pregnancy and childbirth because they probably figure if women know the truth about it, they won't have kids anymore. Lying by omission might be okay if it was just a matter of not telling women about the superficial issues like off-black hairy nipples and deep dark stretch marks, but there's a lot of serious damage done to the body even under ideal circumstances! If women are so good at making babies, then why do a lot of them rip their taints trying to push the damn things out? No normal biological process should cause fourth-degree tearing. Why can so many things happen that can seriously harm or kill the woman, the infant or both if it's so natural? If pregnancy was so beautiful and fulfilling, why is there a form of depression exclusive to women who have just given birth?

No thanks, mate. If I want my body ripped open, I'll throw myself into the big cat enclosure at the nearest zoo and become a headline.
May 12, 2021
Cambion
If women are so good at making babies, then why do a lot of them rip their taints trying to push the damn things out? No normal biological process should cause fourth-degree tearing.

Most animals are pretty good at it. Humans, not so much, thanks to the changes to the pelvis to accommodate an upright stance, and our large heads. Then there's the whole menstruation thing, which doesn't exist in most animals since they have other ways of avoiding investing in offspring, like absorbing them. Human reproduction is riddled with so many design flaws you really have to wonder about people who thing this was all built by an omniscient creator.
May 12, 2021
yurble
Most animals are pretty good at it. Humans, not so much, thanks to the changes to the pelvis to accommodate an upright stance, and our large heads. Then there's the whole menstruation thing, which doesn't exist in most animals since they have other ways of avoiding investing in offspring, like absorbing them. Human reproduction is riddled with so many design flaws you really have to wonder about people who thing this was all built by an omniscient creator.

I think a lot of warm-blooded animals have control over ovulation in one way or another and it's not just something that happens on a schedule. I have to assume that the automatic ovulation in women is an evolutionary response. It probably didn't take long for women to realize that sexy time meant going through absolute hell and possibly dying in 9-10 months time. If we were able to control ovulation like some animals can, we probably would have died out as a species long ago because we'd be smart enough to make ourselves not be fertile and then go fuck someone.

Also, mating doesn't feel good for a lot of animals either, but I think humans are one of the few for whom it does feel good. I'm guessing nature had to "trick" us into procreating with a combination of sex feeling good and automatic ovulation to perpetuate the species because we'd otherwise be mostly too smart to blindly breed when the result was a probable death sentence from childbirth. I may need to try to find out more about this now because I'm curious.

I kind of wonder, if we had the ability to naturally induce ovulation like cats and rabbits do, would there be a lot MORE people on the planet or a lot LESS? Because you know those Quiverfull assholes would be working on the next kid before the previous one was even dry.
May 16, 2021
ondinette

There’s a long history of this. Women with endometriosis being told having a baby will make it better, instead of giving them actual treatment. Doctors not taking PCOS seriously. And a search for “twisted ovaries ignored” will bring up a number of articles of women who showed up at the ER in extreme pain and were basically ignored. Here’s one I read several years ago, and it stuck with me (it’s behind a paywall, but the site does give you a few free reads a month).
How Doctors take Women’s Pain Less Seriously

Shockingly, I wasn’t able to find any articles about men being ignored after showing up at the ER with signs of testicular torsion. I wonder why that is?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
May 16, 2021

There’s a long history of this. Women with endometriosis being told having a baby will make it better, instead of giving them actual treatment. Doctors not taking PCOS seriously.

I had both PCOS and endometriosis. If it weren't baby-making apparatus, my reproductive system would have and should have been gone before I was 25. I was endlessly told by doctors to come back WHEN I wanted to get pregnant or having a baybee would make the endo better. I finally found a doctor who took me seriously. On my first visit, which ironically was her first day back after having kid #3, she was like, your junk needs to come out now. By then I was 46 and it was a much more serious operation, thanks my insides being, as my doctor described, like concrete. Three doctors attended my surgery to deal with the endo that was all over my abdominal cavity and I had an ovarian tumor to boot. Oy.

The linked story is frightening- The doctor who ignored that woman needs to die of a twisted nut.

I'm so glad I was never pregnant. It would irritate the shit out of me to have a headache and not be able to take anything because it's FETUS UBER ALLES in medicine. Or to be ignored because it's women's lot.

Some doctors are callous about pregnancy and suffering because they buy the Fundy crap that it's woman's lot to suffer. (Eve, apple, etc.) A friend of mine saw a doctor who broke her water and didn't tell her that was coming, because he wanted to hurry her labor along so he could be off duty sooner. (It's supposed to be really painful if someone does it manually.)

You hear about women with severe morning sickness who are told that throwing up all day long is "a good sign" because "elevated hormones" mean a healthy pregnasty and a HEALTHY BAYBEE. So what if the mother has a PICC line and is close to death? You can DIE from hyperemesis. Charlotte Bronte did. That said, I have zero fucks to give for women who do it more than one time. (I'm looking at you, Waity Katey.) Maria Shriver had it four times. Insanity.
May 17, 2021
I don't know who decided that pignasty is a beautiful state of being because all I see is a fucking roulette wheel of awful shit that can happen during it, ranging from inconvenient and annoying to life-threatening or fatal. Yeah it's beautiful - how many people are out there going, "Yeahh boy, check out the incompetent cervix on her!"

Here's a list of all the shit that can happen during or right after pregnancy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_complications_of_pregnancy

I know it's Wikipedia, but it's still a pretty good list of issues. There are plenty of ways in which pregnancy can kill a woman, and even the crap you deal with that's considered normal during pregnancy sucks. Mood swings, weight gain, stretch marks, nausea and vomiting, needing to buy a whole new wardrobe, being unable to smoke, drink, use drugs or eat certain foods, incontinence, and having every single person you know tell you what you "should" be doing while pigged up.

Yeah no thanks. I can't describe how much I hate throwing up even if it makes me feel better immediately, I have plenty of stretch marks from being a fat fuck, and I already do a fine job of upsetting myself without additional mood swings heaped on top.
May 17, 2021
My body isn't perfect but at least my vagina/asshole has never been torn apart into a universal hole and I don't piss myself everytime I cough/sneeze.

"Your body bounces back after pregnancy" - BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 19, 2021
There is a book, 'Ask me about my uterus'. I think condescending pious refusal for sterilization is part of the whole issue this woman had. Along with Radner (married to Gene Wilder, bless his soul) women are treated like 3rd class garbage. Gene continued her work in research into endometriosis. Absolute fucking garbage 'have a child to cure this shit condition'. More concerned about the candy than the wrapper (according to that article).

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login