Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Arizona inacts abortion ban and penalizes doctors who help womenrusty chainsaw

Posted by craftyzits 
Arizona inacts abortion ban and penalizes doctors who help womenrusty chainsaw
May 13, 2021
Arizona has made a sweeping ban on abortion that penalizes doctors and makes abortion kits illegal to send in the mail. If you are carrying a tard that will be nothing but a vegetable, you are fucked. A doctor aborting a tard or sending abortion pills through the mail can face felony charges and both the woman and doctor can be sued by the grandparents of the aborted brat.

Downsyndrome abortion ban

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Arizona inacts abortion ban and penalizes doctors who help womenrusty chainsaw
May 13, 2021
I guess Texas is enacting some law like this where a friend can be sued for help a friend get to clinic. What they going to do set up border patrol over this? These red states are not going to stop until it is Central America for women.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-passes-bill-create-anti-205602237.html

Dear God, society is collapsing.
cfdavep
I guess Texas is enacting some law like this where a friend can be sued for help a friend get to clinic. What they going to do set up border patrol over this? These red states are not going to stop until it is Central America for women.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-passes-bill-create-anti-205602237.html

Dear God, society is collapsing.

This is why I had my uterus and ovaries yanked as I saw this coming in 2014. Women will become a slave class here in the USA.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
At the risk of sounding cliche, America is becoming more and more like Gilead. The Handmaid's Tale literally is one of my worst nightmares! I remember when it got popular again, and Christian women were actually cooing over how much of a "paradise" Gilead was. They don't seem to realize whatever rights stripping befalls not just one set of women, but ALL. They won't be exempt! The hammer will fall on them too! In the books, a lot of women (like that Politician's wife) who helped the Gilead cause realized it too late. At this rate, I am seriously considering going to Canada or a European country and live rurally or off grid.
Re: Arizona inacts abortion ban and penalizes doctors who help womenrusty chainsaw
May 14, 2021
Well I sure hope they'll be prepared for the influx of tards being surrendered, abandoned or killed because the mothers were denied the right to abort them. Because that's what will happen when you limit abortion access, along with an increase in the number of women who are seriously injured or who die from botched home abortions. Or I wonder how many women, upon learning they have a fucked-up fetus, will start drinking, smoking and doing drugs heavily to fuck the fetus up further so they have another reason to abort because I don't think FAS falls under the category of genetic birth defects.

Then there will be a movement for that too, I'm sure. Must bring these whores to justice who spread their legs, got pregnant and decided to be "irresponsible" with the resulting children, after all! eye rolling smiley You know, instead of just letting women exercise bodily autonomy when they don't want to raise a flaptard.

If this shit is going to happen, then I think the women who are denied abortion access due to carrying a genetic fucktard should be able to sue the lawmakers for child support. After all, they're the ones who stood in the way of pro-choice women, so if they want the precious herpaderps to be born, then that means they should be totally willing to pay for them too! After going broke trying to take care of a couple of Downy tards, they wouldn't be able to reverse the law fast enough.

Sounds like it's a good time for all women in Arizona to either get sterilized or become lesbians.
Cambion
Sounds like it's a good time for all women in Arizona to either get sterilized or become lesbians.

Lesbianism won't save you from rape, and rape tards are a thing.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 15, 2021
Here is what I find strange. Arizona has 2 Democrats in senate. Any word out of them?

ETA: If repugs don't stop canceling out women's rights, there will be a one party system here and it won't be GOP
Dems do need to start doing something though. This is bullshit
Now Tx signed something banning abortions as little as six weeks . UGH.
I'm waiting for mandatory breeding for citizenship.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 19, 2021
I guess TX just passed their anti-choice bill and citizens can now sue doctors and anyone who helps a woman abort.
May 20, 2021
craftyzits
I'm waiting for mandatory breeding for citizenship.

In a round about way it already exists:
1) every baby born in USA is a citizen no matter where parents are from. Parents can later apply for citizenship themselves
2) minors that arrive here cannot be sent back. Instead their parents are brought here
If the doctors want to help women in this situation they should perform sterilization when the woman requests it, without the "you will change your mind (and sue me). Men can help too if they get themselves neutered. So people are not totally without options even in a worse case scenario.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login