Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Young woman chastised by famblee for not giving collectors bills to 5 year old

Posted by ladybug2203 
Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/nf1x4a/aita_for_not_giving_money_which_ive_been_saving/
That sounds so stupid...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
The OP isn't the asshole, but these parunts are certainly raising a future asshole with a major entitlement complex.

Story: Many years ago I was involved with a guy who dragged me to a family wedding. It was close to Christmas. (I was soon discovering his family was what I called the Hillbilly horde and his mom was pure evil.) God, they were so tacky and SO country, but despite this they put on airs and the 19 year old bride thought she was hot shit. Just to give an example of the bad manners: the B2B started opening presents in front of everyone at the urging of her mother. When she opened cards with cash/check, instead of looking at the person and saying thank you she ANNOUNCED THE DOLLAR AMOUNT OF THE GIFT and everyone in the family would clap (or boo) accordingly. So tacky.

Anyway, the family was full of uber Breeders and there were about 50 ill behaved brats running around. There were some toddlers crawling around under the Christmas tree. Naturally they went right to the wrapped presents under the tree. Instead of putting the presents out of reach or telling the kids no, can you guess what happened next? My boyfriend's evil mom and others started asking the gift givers, "hey, you don't mind if Bratlina or Braden opens the gift you brought, do you?" And they acted like assholes if someone suggested putting the presents away. "They are just kids and they want to open presents and have fun." I'm not sure what happened after that. I had to leave the room and stay away.

I was young and dumb but I eventually got rid of the guy thank Todd. His family was a nightmare and even though he professed that he was different from his family, he was still a misogynist prick. He just hid it better.
bell_flower
I was young and dumb but I eventually got rid of the guy thank Todd. His family was a nightmare and even though he professed that he was different from his family, he was still a misogynist prick. He just hid it better.

You dodged a bullet Bell Flower!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
You dodged a bullet Bell Flower!

I'll say..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login