Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pro lifer douchebag candidate caused suicide of his underaged wife by denying abortion

Posted by toraneko 
This douche knocked up his 14 year old girlfriend when he was 18 and adamantly refused to let her abort. He "did the right thing" by marrying her; they divorced three years later and she commited suicide at age 20. Yeah, he really did her a favor by "doing the right thing". I got the impression from the article that he believes he did nothing wrong. By the end of the article, he admits the son is fucked up. Ya think?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anthony-bouchard-14-girl-pregnant-liz-cheney-challenger
From the article.

On choosing not to abort the child and to get married, Bouchard said, "I did the right thing."

"This is really a message about how dirty politics is. They'll stop at nothing, man," he also said. "They're willing to go back almost 40 years to something that happened in my youth."

He probably only did it to avoid the STATUTORY RAPE charge that he really deserved.

How about being 18 and not fucking around with a 14 year old girl in the first place?

Sounds like typical pro-liar family values.
bell_flower
From the article.

On choosing not to abort the child and to get married, Bouchard said, "I did the right thing."

"This is really a message about how dirty politics is. They'll stop at nothing, man," he also said. "They're willing to go back almost 40 years to something that happened in my youth."

He probably only did it to avoid the STATUTORY RAPE charge that he really deserved.

How about being 18 and not fucking around with a 14 year old girl in the first place?

Sounds like typical pro-liar family values.

If you were soooo pro-life, give the brat up for adoption. (The 14-year-old may have been too far along by the time anyone noticed the bump.) No 14-year-old is mature enough to raise a brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!

Well that's great you feel that way, asshole, but here's the thing: if you're the man, you get ZERO SAY in what the woman you impregnated decides to do with that pregnancy. Sure it's half yours, but it's also not growing in your body. Abortion should absolutely be the only option for a girl who gets pregnant so young, not only because there is no way they are capable of being decent parents, but I can't imagine it's healthy for someone so young to carry a fetus and then give birth to it.

No, he did not do the right thing. First of all, the right thing would have been to not fuck a juinor high student when you're a legal adult. He prevented her from aborting and married her with the girl's mother's consent. Did the girl get any say at all in the matter? Or was she married off so the loaf wouldn't be born a bastard? Then she was forced to be a wife to this jackoff and a mother to a very much unwanted child when she was still a child herself. Frankly I'm surprised she made it to 20 before offing herself.

Gee, I wonder why the kid is fucked up. Had a barely teenaged mother who killed herself when he was six years old and the kid was presumably raised by a man who thought statuatory rape was a swell idea.
Our "candidates" are getting better and better hot smiley
Cambion
First of all, the right thing would have been to not fuck a juinor high student when you're a legal adult.

I remember having 18 year old classmates in electives when I was 14 in high school. Forcing her to keep the baby was definitely fucked up and the age difference doesn’t exactly help his case, but it was unlikely to be a full-fledged adult preying on a middle schooler.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login