Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo gives road rager finger, kid ends up dead

Posted by cfdavep 
Moo gives road rager finger, kid ends up dead
May 23, 2021
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9609749/My-son-said-ow-Mom-boy-6-shot-dead-road-rage-driver-shares-dying-moments.html#comments

Moo gives another driver the finger and other drive fires shot into her car hitting the kid who was six.
Re: Moo gives road rager finger, kid ends up dead
May 23, 2021
We had a similar thing happen here, not a kid, but the teenage girl who was driving. She cut some guy off, and he shot her. There’s too many psychos in the world.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
May 23, 2021
It should go without saying that you do not engage in road rage if you have sproggen in the car with you. Buuuut that would entail actually caring about your kids.

If someone is fucking with you on the road, do not try to fuck them back. There is no way to know if someone's just being a gigantic asshole, a terrible driver or if they're legitimately crazy. Sounds like the shooter probably didn't intend to kill anyone in the car, but wanted to just shoot at Moo's car - not that it makes what they did okay, but I sure hope flipping this psycho off was worth her son dying. The other driver may have pulled the trigger, but Moo provoked the shooting. That being said, the shooter did still kill someone, even if by accident, so I hope they are found and appropriately charged.

And now I'm sure all vehicles will be built with a reinforced trunk (with a price increase everyone will get to pay) so this won't happen again.
May 24, 2021
I have an opinion on provocation in general. I'm sure it will be unpopular.

Most people will put up with a lot of bullshit before they nut up unless the provocation was extreme. We see it all the time on this board with people at their wit's end from entitled breeders. It's for this reason that I'm usually on the side of the provocee rather than the supposed "victim". Yet it's always the provocee who gets the blame.
May 24, 2021
Rule number one; of the road, of the bar, of the shopping mall -there is always one motherfucker crazier than you at the bar. You may think you're Johnny Ringo but Doc Holliday is right there waiting for your ass. Keep your shit to yourself.

Rule number two, when the parent's reality check bounces the child always gets stuck with tab.

thom_c, rule# 2 is excellent. I saw footage of that woman. I think the grief has to be beyond terrible, and part of that is regret flipping the bird.
that being said, they catch the schmuck, I'd love to do a Vlad Tepes on him. there are so many cameras out there now, public and private, that being unsurveilled is a rarity now.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login