Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reporting a CF person to HR

Posted by cfdavep 
Reporting a CF person to HR
May 31, 2021
....for a date turn down at work

https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/np95l2/coworker_legit_reported_me_to_hr_because_he/

I don't know if this one is true or not, but apparently a CF girl was asked out by a guy with a kid and she turned him down causing him to head to HR to claim "discrimination", saying she was an evil CL person who looks down on parents.

She then told him that she was lesbian and wouldn't be interested in a guy with a kid anyway if she were straight.

I don't know if being that entitled is possible without the human head exploding from it, unless the guy is truly mentally ill.
Re: Reporting a CF person to HR
May 31, 2021
Wow. Wow wow wow.

That guy takes the fragile-male-ego-entitlement cake.

So many problems...which one to address first.

1. Approaching co-workers for a date is risky at best these days.

2. Setting aside the co-worker status, someone can turn you down for a date for any reason. Or no reason. You don't get to decide what reasons are "acceptable". This isn't preschool with a grown-up making sure everyone gets the same number of jelly beans.

3. Laughable part: this guy clearly has no idea what HR is for, or that he pretty much just reported himself for harassment. What a moron.

4. The part about yelling "you childless women are all the same" tells me volumes. He's asked out a lot of women, and given his horrible, misogynist social skills he's likely been turned down a lot or had very few second dates. He's done this enough to notice that CL/CF women see right through his bullshit and it enrages him.

4a. Thus, he should not be dating/inflicting himself on anyone at all, until he works through his shit.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login