Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some women will date anything

Posted by cfdavep 
Some women will date anything
February 18, 2022
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexalisitza/treating-me-like-surrogate-aita

I have no idea how women can do this. A woman is with a new guy and he comes home and tells her that his ex is having his twins. The new woman wants to stay with the guy even though he will be leaving her for the birth and then hanging out with the ex for a few months to be with the sprogs. The new one, instead of running from this wants to control the ex as she expects to be a future stepmoo. I would run from this guy and never stop running.

It seems as though many people think life is a storyline in a movie and that everyone will be happy in the end and kids will affect nothing
Re: Some women will date anything
February 18, 2022
Gestating Moo
"I (29F) dated a guy Joe (30M) for 3 months before he left me to go back to his ex, Kim (30F). Right after we broke up I found out I was pregnant with twins and now I’m at 24 weeks.

True dat that some women will date anything.
Corollary: Some women will fuck anything too.

Mistake #1: Fucking without birth control and fucking at all when you don't even know this guy. He was probably still with Kim and just cheating.
Mistake #2: Not "handling" the pregnancy, and that means getting the clumps flushed and being removed from this guy and his drama

But that's what sane people do.

"Kim" sounds like her self-regard is lower than the street curb and she also sounds crazy. The birth Moo is going to be harassed the rest of her life and guess what, because she bred with a loser, he's going to pull the "father's rights" card, even though it sounds like he doesn't give a shit and is just sending "Kim" to attend everything.

It's what we call a lose-lose situation.
February 18, 2022
bell, so many of these posts these little girls walked soooo willingly into a shitpile then post how horrible things are. especially when they get into breeding wars. I think she deliberately got cream pied because she thought 'he would choose her fat belly over the ex's pot belly'. I don't think these are BC failures despite their simping about this.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes. namely she has shackled herself to this baby drama shit for the REST OF HER FUCKING life

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 20, 2022
twocents
I don't think these are BC failures despite their simping about this.

Yeah I'm a skeptic too. I have a hard time believing that all of these birth control failures are truly accidents and not deliberate baby trapping.
February 20, 2022
I think these women are unable to think. Subtle brain damage that gets past overburdened schools...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 20, 2022
I don't know what the minimum IQ would be but I'd guess the vast majority of women are smart enough to have birth control failures if they want to. Most of the ones willing to have birth control failures are either too stoopid or don't care about the ramifications of their actions on their relationship.
February 21, 2022
I also think maybe with some drug usage as high as it is, they are too fried to remember to take a pill. but that I am really not sure...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 21, 2022
This is the kind of obsessive psychotic behavior that ends with pregnant women getting their fetuses cut out of them by force while the nutso wanna-breeder woman skips off into the sunset with two shiny new loaves. She did get a restraining order against both the Duh and the ex after the ex found the post on AITA, came to the author's place of employment, damaged her car and broke a bunch of windows. Yeah she got herself in deep with this guy and his baby-rabid ex and I don't think someone this cuckoo is going to let a little thing like a restraining order prevent her from doing everything she can to get a hold of these loaves once they're born.

I'm guessing the baby-daddy left his ex because she couldn't reproduce, which is why the moron is "ecstatic" that the woman he was with for only three months is carrying his twins. I suppose it's possible the author didn't know what kind of loony the ex was, but why the fucking fuck would she keep a pregnancy after being with the father for a quarter of a year? This should have absolutely ended in abortion. She suspects the possibility of condom sabotage because the guy may have wanted to get her pregnant on purpose. I don't know if the plan was knocking up a new woman and then flouncing off back to the old one with partial custody or what.

If she wants to keep these loaves, hopefully she can prove to family court that the father is unfit to be a parent and should not get unsupervised visitation or custody at all because I guaran-fucking-tee you if he can take these brats home with him for the weekend or whatever, the wanna-breed ex-not-ex is going to pack up and run far and fast with those kids. That is if the barren wanna-Moo doesn't just straight up murder the author and get her out of the way so Duh can get custody and wanna-heifer can get her brats without interference.

Shit like this is the reason why the number one cause of death among piggos is murder.
February 21, 2022
The series 'The FBI Files, Season 4, episode 16 called 'Betrayed' is one hell of a story on just how evil these in pig cunts can get, especially when their husband has an ex and children. The 21 year old bitch the idiot duh married murdered the 11 year old son of the ex. Bitch enlisted her best friend to trick everyone and pick the child up from school. Bitch was hiding in back seat of the car. Both of these cunts were equally evil: best friend drove while bitch strangled this poor kid to death.

That kid did not like visiting his dad with the step monster there. Step monster did not disguise her dislike of the child since, according to her, he paid more attention to his son than to her. And when she got knocked up, this only instensified. How dare he not worship her baby bump.

Bitch was fortunately found out, sent to prison along with her friend who got something of a lighter sentence. Duh divorced her ass and apparently did not want custody of the baby as it went to bitchs parents. Of course, they had done such a good job raising this horrible piece of shit it remains to be seen if they ruin another life. Of course, bitch could have been a bad seed to begin with.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

February 21, 2022
twocents
Bitch was fortunately found out, sent to prison along with her friend who got something of a lighter sentence. Duh divorced her ass and apparently did not want custody of the baby as it went to bitchs parents. Of course, they had done such a good job raising this horrible piece of shit it remains to be seen if they ruin another life. Of course, bitch could have been a bad seed to begin with.

"Bad seeds" are in fact surprisingly common, as parents can be perfectly good and decent people and raise up a piece of shit. Sometimes, the zygote is fried from the get-go due to something the mother was exposed to or ate. However, those parents should be heavily investigated before the authorities let that vulnerable infant anywhere near them, as "rotten apples can fall from rotten trees" too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
February 22, 2022
crazy, I don't like kids but I hate those two sub cockroaches even more

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login