Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Better late then never, finally cut ties with my toxic family.

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: Better late then never, finally cut ties with my toxic family.
August 16, 2021
twocents
Sorry on the loss of kitty.. I had one that passed from cancer. I knew for a year that something was wrong, but he was almost 15, won't go into details but he lost his meow and then had small funny little seizures. He also became more 'clingy', wanting to be around me as much as possible. Which he got, he had priority, he would nap in front of keyboard. He had priority. ....

I love the northeast as well... cried when I left it actually.. I hope you are far enough.. sounds like you have a nice place there. I tend to ignore comments like that guy because it is sorta normal sometimes. it is the assumption that is annoying but y'know, breeding is the brainless norm.

Good luck. And make sure you have security of sorts in place. Simplisafe makes nice systems and are portable. Just watch your back. And cams.. and make sure landlord and other people are aware that 'famblee' is not welcome. Tell them not to let anything labeling itself as such in. trust me, I think you will have problems in the future... take care.

I'm moving to a high rise with a doorman, all visitors need to get through the doorman, and they call resident to ask permission to let visitors up, I think I'll be pretty safe.

And sorry for the loss of your furbaby as well.
August 16, 2021
thanks... I miss him... glad you have a doorman but they need to be warned. never underestimate the sheer audacity and outrageous entitlement when narcissists come to call, and trying to dump someone.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

August 17, 2021
I'm sorry to both of you on the losses of your kitties. Ladybug, I'm glad you're getting to a safer place.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login