AITA reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/nwmwez/aita_for_cursing_out_my_neighbor_in_front_of_her/

Brat takes Akita dog out of neighbor's yard, takes it home and gives it to her brat friend. Owner goes to neighbors and they reluctantly give friends address, the owner gets her dog back but then they slam owner online for "taking dog from a kid." And they should let brat have dog bc shes had him for 12 years
fuck those breeder placenta brains. but they let morons breed.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

This morning, I get a message, it's a screenshot of a mom group on FB, M and TM are going back and forth saying things like "How would she think taking a dog from a kid is ok?" and my personal favorite, "She's had enough time with him, she should let others have a turn." They had manipulated the story so it looked like I took their dog, and there were other moms criticizing.

Excuse me, whut? These Moos act like the dog is an amusement park ride or something the way they talk about how the author has had enough time and others need a turn too. That's not how pets work, asshole! And WTF, a stray Akita just meandering around? Yeah no, breeds people pay money for are almost never strays. The brat's mindset was nothing more than, "I want that, so I'm gonna take it!" and then probably gave it to her friend so she wouldn't get in trouble for stealing herself.

Leave it to breeders to twist a story around to make themselves and/or their kids look like the victims. Meanwhile, every one of them conveniently ignored the fact that one of these brats trespassed onto the author's property and then stole what could also be considered their property and then gave stolen goods to another child. If the little shits were adults, they'd be arrested for this.

The griping Moos ought to be glad that all the author did was take their dog back. I would have given every fucking person in both those houses black eyes. I hope the police do get involved, and I'm glad to hear the owner is going to increase their home security to prevent more theft from the asshole neighbors. Because I'm sure they'll try to steal the dog back because boohoohoo the brat can't handle the emotional trauma of losing the dog they stole.

I hope the author gets the dog microchipped too, if it's not already. Though I've heard that sometimes microchips don't help owners get lost/stolen pets back if someone else has decided to keep the animal.
Cambion

This morning, I get a message, it's a screenshot of a mom group on FB, M and TM are going back and forth saying things like "How would she think taking a dog from a kid is ok?" and my personal favorite, "She's had enough time with him, she should let others have a turn." They had manipulated the story so it looked like I took their dog, and there were other moms criticizing.

Excuse me, whut? These Moos act like the dog is an amusement park ride or something the way they talk about how the author has had enough time and others need a turn too. That's not how pets work, asshole! And WTF, a stray Akita just meandering around? Yeah no, breeds people pay money for are almost never strays. The brat's mindset was nothing more than, "I want that, so I'm gonna take it!" and then probably gave it to her friend so she wouldn't get in trouble for stealing herself.

Leave it to breeders to twist a story around to make themselves and/or their kids look like the victims. Meanwhile, every one of them conveniently ignored the fact that one of these brats trespassed onto the author's property and then stole what could also be considered their property and then gave stolen goods to another child. If the little shits were adults, they'd be arrested for this.

The griping Moos ought to be glad that all the author did was take their dog back. I would have given every fucking person in both those houses black eyes. I hope the police do get involved, and I'm glad to hear the owner is going to increase their home security to prevent more theft from the asshole neighbors. Because I'm sure they'll try to steal the dog back because boohoohoo the brat can't handle the emotional trauma of losing the dog they stole.

I hope the author gets the dog microchipped too, if it's not already. Though I've heard that sometimes microchips don't help owners get lost/stolen pets back if someone else has decided to keep the animal.

Microchips aren't tracking devices, they are detected if bought to doctor or vet, and considering how neglectful breeders are of pets, it's alot less likely to be taken to the vet.
I swear, I think I have dementia. I noticed a program on one of the 'off' channels. Neighbors from hell that ended in tragedy. Unbelieveable how far some of these situations can deteriorate. I can't watch it, it is just too sad. Life is too fricken short to be behaving like that.
Decades ago, in the 60's, we had a family on the street. Talk about mentals. Every single one of the kids was defective. One was so physically bad she eventually died of it at age 3. The other 2 were psychopaths. Mommy was demented, dad was just a piece of shit. The men on the street got together and paid this runty little prick a visit and told him to get out or he would be burned out. Knowing this bunch, they would have. But prick got the message and moved about 15 miles away. God help whatever neighborhood they moved into.
Later on, our neighbor kicked an up the street mutt. This was before leash laws were really enforced. This mutt was harmless, just a smiley friendly chap who loved everyone. The owner of the dog came down and challenged our neighbor to a kicking contest. Mind you, the owner was over 6 feet and at least 250 lbs. The neighbor was perhaps 5'7 and 180. Owner even offered to let neighbor have the first shot. Then owner would kick back. If neighbor was still standing he'd get another kick. And so on. Those were the days...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Wow, the entitlement of these people. Besides, even if the owner were to give the dog to these people, Akitas need an experienced owner to handle them. Akitas are one of the 'dangerous' dog breeds, they can be aggressive and bite prone if not handled or trained properly.
nightfire
Wow, the entitlement of these people. Besides, even if the owner were to give the dog to these people, Akitas need an experienced owner to handle them. Akitas are one of the 'dangerous' dog breeds, they can be aggressive and bite prone if not handled or trained properly.

I'd bet dollars to ripe diapers that once this dog bit the brat, the breeders would sue.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
nightfire

I'd bet dollars to ripe diapers that once this dog bit the brat, the breeders would sue.
They would. Plus try to have the dog put down for being 'dangerous.'
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login