Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Child-free woman refuses sister's dying wish to adopt her children

Posted by gfsquirrel 
Child-free woman refuses sister's dying wish to adopt her children
February 28, 2022
From today's New Zealand Herald: A woman has opened up about why she refused to follow through on her dying sister's wish of adopting her three children.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/i-refused-my-sisters-dying-wish-to-adopt-her-3-young-kids-now-shes-furious-at-me/E4XRRQWSKH36BET5SHCH7N7LAU/
Re: Child-free woman refuses sister's dying wish to adopt her children
February 28, 2022
sounds like a dysfunctional family from day one starting with the dead parents.

I think the dying sister was more than just 'cynical' to Kate.

I would like to find Kate and give her some support, other than the other bellowing brood sows out there. A lot of noise out of their pie-holes but no one is offering to take them in. I am willing to bet the dying sister was a piece of shit parent herself. She was obviously something of a whore and she wasn't smart enough to get paid for it. unless she is/was on welfare which is highly likely

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Child-free woman refuses sister's dying wish to adopt her children
February 28, 2022
This is a duplicate thread and we have been previously discussing it here.

It originally appeared on AITA. Sounds to me as if "Kate" is doing some defense in doing a press interview because she's likely getting death threats.

This is from the original AITA. A lot is not adding up.

No we don’t have family, and her ex husband wants nothing to do with the kids since she had cheated on him for years with many men and they aren’t his. She doesn’t know who the dad is.

So there is a guy who was around who skipped out. Did he skip out just because? How does he know he's not the father? If DNA tests were taken and he's not the Daddy, who is?

I am going to edit so I don’t have to continue to say this: I have offered to pay for DNA kits, and a PI and anything else she needs to help find the fathers of these children. She doesn’t want too-

I maintain what I mentioned in the other thread: "doesn't want to," does not matter. Somewhere a guy shot his wad and now he can take care of the results. I would hope the government entity where these kids are finds the father(s) because the kids will be thrown into the foster care system eventually and they will become wards of the state. (If they cannot find another relative.)

Whoever fathered these kids has the responsibility, not the sister. Why is everyone excoriating the sister when there is a sperm donor who is getting off free?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login