Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cancer curers brag about killing girls father on video

Posted by ladybug2203 
Cancer curers brag about killing girls father on video
June 14, 2021
They're quite giggly about it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/lawandcrime.com/caught-on-video/teen-couple-discuss-having-murdered-somebody-in-giggly-amorous-video-after-they-allegedly-killed-the-girls-dad/amp/
Re: Cancer curers brag about killing girls father on video
June 14, 2021
but having childryn is sooooo worthit.
pity they can't execute the litte cunt. she is already bent beyond redemption imo

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Re: Cancer curers brag about killing girls father on video
June 15, 2021
What fucked up teens. I wonder if he pushed her to do it and the parents could see that he was a sociopath. These days, scientists are using the frontal lobe excuse to infantilize anyone under 25. I think it’s more about socialization than brain development. Even fully eatablished adults often regress under their parents’ roof.

I hate that cancer curer/child’s potential to contribute argument against abortion and for increased reproduction. What about the woman’s potential to contribute? Even from the economic perspective that modern fundies use to argue, the woman has the present value factor on her side as an already functioning adult. It’s one of the most misogynistic pro-liar arguments in the book. Even the punishment for sinful sex argument is less demeaning to women because it at least implies that the woman is a capable competent person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login