Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When breeders are too lazy to even use Safe Havens

Posted by Cambion 
Re: When breeders are too lazy to even use Safe Havens
March 18, 2022
Safe havens came into existance so that women could drop off unwanted babies with no questions asked. Demanding them to give medical information or to identify themselves is contrary to what safe havens were created for.

There's a reason women use safe havens. They don't want the loaf and they want to get rid of it safely and anonymously. It's why there use to be closed adoptions. I couldn't imagine dumping off an unwanted baby and having people demand my personal and medical information.

At that point, it's better to go into a remote woods, dig a deep hole, give birth over it, and fill it in afterwards.
Re: When breeders are too lazy to even use Safe Havens
March 21, 2022
k-man...

all sorts of what if scenarios could play out.. another one is where a girl does not want the baby, but the baby rabid wanna grandmoos (both sides perhaps) are trying to force the fuck trophy on the girl to raise it. If she took off and left it at a safe haven, it is entirely possible they might just accuse her of killing it. I have asked any number of times but I don't think anyone has any clue as to what a legal possibility of this scenario would be. How do you prove you did NOT kill it

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login