Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 Year Old Bovine Autard Almost Kills His Teacher For The 3rd Time

Posted by Peace 
5 Year Old Bovine Autard Almost Kills His Teacher For The 3rd Time
March 08, 2022
From r/childfree:

https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/t98xr7/teacher_intubated_and_awaiting_surgery_after_5/

And the article:

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/teacher-hospitalized-after-attack-by-5-year-old-at-pembroke-pines-school/2707593/

This 5 year old "special needs" (translation: violent little shit) student beat up his teacher so bad that she had to go to the hospital and was intubated and will need surgery now, becuase he used his body weight to jump on her head. Imagine the girth on this small bovine....This is the 3rd time this autard hurt his teacher badly enough to be hospitalized and yet, he wasn't reassigned to a new class or school or better yet, removed completely. instead, the admins put him back into her classroom to keep terrorizing this teacher.

Where are the parents in all of this? I get that you can't charge a 5 year old in the criminal justice system, but surely the parents can, and should be held accountable for their shitty parenting and handling of their violent progeny. If I was that teacher, I'd sue the school for not removing this kid out of the classroom after the first hospitalization, and then I'd sue the parents as legal guardians of this kid.
Peace
From r/childfree:

Where are the parents in all of this? I get that you can't charge a 5 year old in the criminal justice system, but surely the parents can, and should be held accountable for their shitty parenting and handling of their violent progeny. If I was that teacher, I'd sue the school for not removing this kid out of the classroom after the first hospitalization, and then I'd sue the parents as legal guardians of this kid.

There are some fried zygotes you cannot 'parent'. In the past, such problems could be locked away in nut houses and placed in chemical straight jackets, but the government has removed more and more options for dealing with these defectives. Now, several states are removing abortion as a means for dealing with an unwanted or defective clump, and parents are left without options.

The school and the parents, even if they are PNB, are in a tough spot, as I'm not sure this sprog is even sentient. This was what caused many parents to take advantage of 'safe haven' laws to get their unworkable defectives off their hands, as they absolutely could not for whatever reason do what was needed to be done. Mental health services in most of the USA is for the hyper rich only, rarely if ever covered by insurance, and in many locations, cannot be obtained at any price.

Naturally, the state with the dumped fried zygotes modified their safe haven law to block desperate parents of defectives in the future.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: 5 Year Old Bovine Autard Almost Kills His Teacher For The 3rd Time
March 08, 2022
So this tard literally threw his weight around and weaponized it. That is a very bad thing because you can't take their weight away from them like you can an object.

I too wonder just how fat of a fat fuck this tardnugget had to be to cause such severe injury to an adult that they required hospitalization. Though I question the sanity of the teacher who stayed in her job after this SAME retard sent her to the hospital two previous times. Teachers are supposed to be smarter than this, and I cannot imagine working with flaptards is that rewarding, mentally or financially.

Why was this child allowed back in the school? I mean yes, they're retarded, but they are still a threat to the safety of the staff and students. Tardo should have been expelled and blacklisted from ever being allowed to enroll at that school again if he attacked a teacher so severely that she sustained a concussion. This child doesn't need school, he needs a nut house and an ass beating, but I'm sure the parents were thrilled to get the fucker out of their hair for a few hours every day.

Makes me wonder what injury the kid gave her this time. Collapsed lung, maybe? Fat fuck tackled her hard enough to break a rib and it punctured her lung? But I don't think intubation is done for a pneumothorax. Still, "willing to sustain severe injury" should not be in the job description of any educator. I hope the teacher sues the parents of the violent tard and sues the school for letting him remain in her class after he hurt her multiple times. Because mark my words, this tard isn't going to just shape up and behave because his favorite punching bag is no longer around. He's going to either go for whatever sap is dumb enough to take the teacher's place or he'll go for someone else's precious dumpling and if he can do this much damage to a grown woman, he can probably kill a classmate.

But I'm sure the school officials will just stick their heads in the sand and go "can't hear you, neener neener" until such a time that this violent tard does actually kill someone. Or at best, they will issue a half-assed apology and only because they are instructed to by their legal counsel.
March 09, 2022
probably will be no way to follow up and see if they actually do something

could be multiple reasons they can't get rid of shit-tard. parents would sue because their fuck dumpling isn't allowed in school. the school gets money for each shittard diagnosed (some of these kids aren't on any spectrum, just never were disciplined).

and it is damn difficult to sue these weasel screw y'all districts

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Yah. Knowing how violent and dangerous this tard is, a PNB would not put him back into a place where he can cause violence and endanger the lives of other people. They would seek some sort of alternative or just keep him at home. I'm starting to worry about how many of these violent tards are being born nowadays and it seems that nobody is truly equipped to look after them.

I feel so awful for the teacher and I hope she'll be okay. This kid should not be allowed in public again. Her right to do her job without being assaulted trumps his tardation and desire to hurt people because he's autistic. She should most definitely sue both the school and the parents. They should start getting used to seeing the inside of a courtroom. They'll be in those plenty as this kid gets older.

Cambion, I've had a collapsed lung awhile back when I had pneumonia and didn't require any intubation for that. He must've done some serious internal organ damage to her but I don't really know what. I'm wondering if he jumped on her head he may have caused a brain or serious neck injury?
March 10, 2022
I doubt she'll ever be 'right' again. And, yeah I know our feelings, but this woman might have had children herself.. who will now be stressed and having to deal with a disabled mother. all because of some other inbred troglodytes fuck trophy.

I almost think I'd sue the parents but most likely they are inbred slimeball government whores

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 10, 2022
mumofsixbirds
Cambion, I've had a collapsed lung awhile back when I had pneumonia and didn't require any intubation for that. He must've done some serious internal organ damage to her but I don't really know what. I'm wondering if he jumped on her head he may have caused a brain or serious neck injury?

If she sustained a head or neck injury because of a fat tard jumping on her, she could very well wind up disabled for life or even dead, depending on how she was injured. I hope that isn't the case, but if it is, I hope her family sues the fuck out of the school and the tard's parents. Because it doesn't take much to paralyze someone, even by accident - you hit them just right in just the right spot and they may never walk or talk again.

Based on what I'm seeing in this story: https://localnews8.com/cnn-regional/2022/03/09/broward-teachers-union-calls-for-change-after-teacher-beaten-by-5-year-old/

... the 5-year-old tard and another younger tard got into it and were throwing shit and when the teacher in question separated them and took the older tard into another room, he slammed into the teacher hard enough to knock her down, after which she hit her head. Then the older tard began punching and scratching her while she was down, and also threw all his weight on her - which, depending on what part of her he tackled, could easily cause major injury even if he's a normal-sized child.

When the police arrived, the teacher was "unsteady and dazed," so she probably sustained a brain injury of some kind. A concussion would explain the unsteadiness and dazed feelings, but I don't think concussions call for intubation. Very serious brain injuries might call for intubation, or the need for intubation might be from a separate injury. Maybe the tard hit her in the throat and crushed her windpipe?

Another story: https://www.fox13news.com/news/florida-teacher-hospitalized-after-attack-by-5-year-old-needs-surgery-union-says-its-childs-3rd-attack

... says after the attack, the teacher was blinking and breathing, but was otherwise unresponsive, including vocally. And that this particular tard has not only injured his teacher multiple times in the past, but other students too, giving them black eyes and such.

Also, this teacher is a single parent to a toddler, so if she winds up FUBAR from someone else's retard, this kid might wind up having to be raised by relatives or being put in the system. Being responsive in any way, shape or form after a head injury is probably a good sign, but she might never be the same again. It depends on how badly she was injured.

The president of the teachers union at this particular school is campaigning for better resources for teachers who have to deal with disruptive students, and also to ensure that violent tards are placed in the violent tard classroom with people who are trained to deal with their shit. Yeah don't hold your breath waiting for that, mate - a lot of teachers can't even get money for basic supplies for their classrooms, let alone professional tard wranglers.
March 11, 2022
it sounds horrible but I think some of these violent tards should permanently disappear.

I doubt this woman will ever be right again.

Cattle prods come to mind. and maybe these teachers should be allowed to drop kick these turds into the next century

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

twocents
it sounds horrible but I think some of these violent tards should permanently disappear.

I doubt this woman will ever be right again.

Cattle prods come to mind. and maybe these teachers should be allowed to drop kick these turds into the next century

I strongly support euthanasia for these kinds of tards. Hell, you're allowed to put down a suffering dog.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 18, 2022
One thing I can't find in online searches: are parents of such tards ever held liable for the teacher's medical bills and disability?

I do remember this thread about a teacher who got a restraining order to keep an assaultive tard out of her class, and the tard was 19.

Spring is here and the awtards are in bloom
March 18, 2022
I think under normal circumstances, the parents may be held liable for injuries their child inflicts on someone else, but only if the child is considered of an age or mental capacity where they ought to know right from wrong. However, since the attacker in this case is a tard, the tard's owners could probably argue that he doesn't know any better because he's retarded, and so they shouldn't have to be responsible for ponying up for the teacher's immense hospital bills, which I'm sure she will never pay off.

I'm going by this website: https://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/personal-injury/cases-involving-children-minors.html

...which says that in the event insurance does not cover medical expenses, the minor child might be on the hook to compensate the victim once the child turns 18 and is earning an income. But, again, if the attacker is a tard, odds are they won't be held responsible because they might not be considered mentally stable enough to be held accountable for their behavior and no tard this violent is ever gonna hold down a job.

And this website (discussing Arizona law): https://hirschandlyonaccidentlaw.com/blog/can-defendant-excused-negligence-liability-mental-illness/

...says that if a person is mentally disabled enough, they will not legally be held responsible for their actions if those actions result in injury to someone else.

Finally, this website: https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/can-children-be-sued-for-injuries.html#:~Mr. T: I pitty tha foolext=When%20a%20child%20injures%20a,up%20paying%20for%20the%20damages.

... says that if a child injures someone, the child and the parents can be sued for damages, and obviously the parents are gonna be the ones paying because no kid has real money. But it's implied that if it can't be proven in court that the kid knew better than to do what they did, the suit might get thrown out.

From LegalMatch.com
However, there is a very important requirement needed to hold a parent liable for negligent supervision. A parent is liable for a child’s negligent acts if the parent knows or has reason to know that it is necessary to control the child and the parent fails to take reasonable actions to control the child.

Soooo I guess the answer is maybe parents can be sued for injuries their tards inflict on others? I couldn't get a straight answer either. It might depend on the state.
March 18, 2022
cambion. the school knows this is a vicious fucking tard. they did not expell the turd. afraid of the inbred troglodytes that spawned it? most likely. I am not sure the recompense law would work in a setting like this.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 18, 2022
Cambion
... says that if a child injures someone, the child and the parents can be sued for damages, and obviously the parents are gonna be the ones paying because no kid has real money. But it's implied that if it can't be proven in court that the kid knew better than to do what they did, the suit might get thrown out.

From LegalMatch.com
However, there is a very important requirement needed to hold a parent liable for negligent supervision. A parent is liable for a child’s negligent acts if the parent knows or has reason to know that it is necessary to control the child and the parent fails to take reasonable actions to control the child.

Soooo I guess the answer is maybe parents can be sued for injuries their tards inflict on others? I couldn't get a straight answer either. It might depend on the state.

In this case, this is the third time the retard beast put the teacher in the hospital, so I'd say that the parents are fully aware of what their DNA fuck-up is capable of. Any good lawyer could use this past history against the parents and the school.
If a disabled person(even if they are a child) is going to be that violent and out of control, they should be euthanized, PERIOD. There isn’t much hope for these “people”, as they will never control their violent impulses and are going to be a danger to others. This child is obviously never going to get better, and he may even kill his teacher if he’s still kept in school. If we can euthanize pets for being violent, let’s do the same thing to the disabled, too.
January 09, 2023
touzokuou
If a disabled person(even if they are a child) is going to be that violent and out of control, they should be euthanized, PERIOD. There isn’t much hope for these “people”, as they will never control their violent impulses and are going to be a danger to others. This child is obviously never going to get better, and he may even kill his teacher if he’s still kept in school. If we can euthanize pets for being violent, let’s do the same thing to the disabled, too.

Quit stealing my text from my keyboard! I was going to write this exact same paragraphcutting a smiley with a chainsaw

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 09, 2023
I remember quite a few years back on 60 minutes a segment on a divorced sow with 4 kids, the oldest a batshit mental. the fucker spit at the cameraman for no reason. grinning like a possum eating shit. This was in Georgia. She was divorced (gee whiz, wonder why) .. my guess is the was putting tardleigh in front of everyone else including the other children. This dumb cunt was fighting to have this misbegotten roach mainstreamed into a regular classroom with 'normal' children. Given this turd has no self or impulse control whatsoever I can scarely imagine the horror show this sow is going to inflict on everyone else. There was a time when the other kids would gang up (out of sight of authorities) and beat the living shit out of a piece of crap like this.. but no longer.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

January 16, 2023
I find it fascinating that many people advocating for eugenics and euthanasia seem to forget the lessons of history.

It reminds me the idiot from NJ (Heath Campbell) who claims to be a Nazi, had his kids removed after naming them Hitler and was an all around troll. However he was also a welfare sponge with "chronic health problems" and consistently unemployed. if he knew anything about National Socialism and the Aktion T4 program he would have been one the first ones in the Carbon Monoxide test vans.

The physically weak. physically disabled, neuro-divergent , mentally ill, were all killed.

A good number of us, if not all us for being childfree, would be buying a one way ticket to a graveyard.

Another to look at is Race Eugenic Protection Law in 1938, National Eugenic Law from Japan tapping into "blood purity" and anti Korean sentiment. this also led to attempting to force some Japanese women into prostitution specifically for US Occupation troops / western men after the Japanese surrender in 1945 "to protect pure Japanese women."

Involuntary Euthanasia in Germany led directly to the Holocaust and in Japan human trafficking, When you drink that cup of poison it just may kill you.

thom_c

The physically weak. physically disabled, neuro-divergent , mentally ill, were all killed.

A good number of us, if not all us for being childfree, would be buying a one way ticket to a graveyard.

I know lots of people who fit in one of the descriptions above. Virtually all very young/very old/sick people are physically weak. A decent percentage are born neuro divergent. More than you think have a mental illness and require drugs of some kind (anti-depressants). The definitions for these are a slippery slope and could end up encompassing many more people that are healthy but not "perfect". Physically weak could also be defined as anyone who doesn't work out to be stronger.

I'm all for abortion for pretty much any reason, especially if unwanted. It is a completely different story once the person is born.
January 18, 2023
thom, it is one thing to kill the defectives. I agree, this is not the way to go. but the very least we can do is sterilize the buggers. I have no problem trying to help them live as best as possible. But to fucking breed, and breed up more?? One of the reasons we have so many farkin defectives in the first place. Years ago, these children would have died before they reached sexual maturity. Died as infants, youngsters. It is sad. But by the 'miracle' of modern medicine they live. let the live but sterilize them. too bad, life isn't fair. maybe next time around if we get the chance

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

January 18, 2023
The defectives I would seek to have mandatory euthanasia are those in non-retractable pain. Forcing someone to live in constant agony that can't be touched by painkillers is abusive.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 18, 2023
craftyzits
The defectives I would seek to have mandatory euthanasia are those in non-retractable pain. Forcing someone to live in constant agony that can't be touched by painkillers is abusive.

That was one of the rationales for Aktion T4 . The end result was 6 Million Jews, the number of LGBTQ people has been buried, 3 million Catholics, 1200 Jehovah's Witnesses and countless more dead.

When you give the state the right to kill for non judicial means it will take it. It starts when you begin to dehumanize people with words such as the N word, derogatory word for religion or race, or words like defectives.

I'd recommend reading this: https://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Doctors-Medical-Psychology-Genocide/dp/0465049052

thom_c
craftyzits

That was one of the rationales for Aktion T4 . The end result was 6 Million Jews, the number of LGBTQ people has been buried, 3 million Catholics, 1200 Jehovah's Witnesses and countless more dead.

When you give the state the right to kill for non judicial means it will take it. It starts when you begin to dehumanize people with words such as the N word, derogatory word for religion or race, or words like defectives.

I'd recommend reading this: https://www.amazon.com/Nazi-Doctors-Medical-Psychology-Genocide/dp/0465049052

Maybe I shouldn't have said mandatory, but now infants in non-retractable pain are aggressively treated to prolong their agony and to bankrupt their parents. The parents have no right to ease them over the rainbow bridge. And with Republicans reversing Row v Wade, parents can't abort a fetus without a skull.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
January 19, 2023
when all is said and done, when the breeders have trashed and destroyed the world, life will go back to what it was centuries ago: nasty, brutish, and short. The euthanasia argument won't even arise because the medical treatment will be nonexistent and they will die in very short order.

of course much that is lovely and decent will be lost.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login