Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Toadler resumes

Posted by cfdavep 
Toadler resumes
June 25, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-brings-toddler-son-to-job-interview-tiktok-221329839.html

Moo uses sprog to get job, by writing "cutsy resume" that toadie can remove his own shitty diaper and put on a new one.

It will soon not be worth it for even the CF to work in any office. Ugh
Re: Toadler resumes
June 25, 2021
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/mom-brings-toddler-son-to-job-interview-tiktok-221329839.html

Moo uses sprog to get job, by writing "cutsy resume" that toadie can remove his own shitty diaper and put on a new one.

It will soon not be worth it for even the CF to work in any office. Ugh

I really hate this sort of parent that makes everything with the brat worth more than anyone else's accomplishments!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 25, 2021
When I read between the lines I got a picture:

"Let go" after her company paid for her six weeks of moo-ternity leave. Translation: She must have been a no-value-added employee and they paid her benefits and then cut her loose because it was worth it to them to let her go. If she was gone for six weeks and they could do without her...that tells you what she was bringing to the table--not much.

She was also in an industry that was not affected by the pandemic. The article describes her job as "a national sales trainer for the corporate offices of a senior living facility prior to her layoff."

Couldn't find a job for an entire year after that because she couldn't make the interviews. This is how she explained that:

"I would try to schedule interviews during Mylo's naps on Zoom, and I had to miss several because it's really hard to predict a nap schedule," she says. "You can try and do your best, but it doesn't always work out. And so I finally decided, I'm just going to be honest and say, 'I'm here with a toddler. I don't have childcare.'

Poor management. She is talking about a time period from birth to age 1. The article reads her brat is a year old now. Kids are not mobile until what, 6-9 months? Why did the kid have to be asleep when she conducted these phone calls? When he was not yet mobile, why couldn't she have put him in a crib or a bouncy seat and taken the call? Are playpens considered cruel now?

She sounds like one of those New Age Moos who thinks she cannot put her kid down and do what she needs to do. Her house probably looked like a sty too.

Still no job yet.

The pandemic has made it even harder for women to gain a foothold in the workplace, she says, noting that, in addition to Mylo, she has a 21-year-old son from a previous relationship. A first-time mom at age 16, she managed to climb her way to a leadership role, but feels knocked back by the events of the past year or so.

"I feel like with COVID we've taken a big step backward," she says. "There are so many more women that have gone back to being stay-at-home moms because of the pandemic. I think it's a shame, because we had taken so many strides and now we're decades behind where we were,

While it's laudable that she made something of her self after getting knocked up as a teen, it's pretty obvious that the pandemic didn't put her in this current situation. This Moo is blaming "society" for her problems when it was her own actions and choices.
June 26, 2021
Why does it matter if she has a 21 year old son? The way it's written it sounds like he's also an excuse for why she can't do what she needs to do?

"There are so many more women that have gone back to being stay-at-home moms because of the pandemic. I think it's a shame, because we had taken so many strides and now we're decades behind where we were"

It never occurs to them that having children in general does this to women. But of course the implication is woman = mother and women are supposed to have babies so the cycle of victimhood and whining is never expected to end.
June 26, 2021
I pity her poor coworkers who have to put up with her. wherever she ends up working.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login