Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New sticky category

Posted by twocents 
New sticky category
March 18, 2022
Ok fellow bratfree.

I think it might be time for a newlarl category. I posted a couple of stories but they did not garner too many answers.. but I am going to start one. Think I'll call it (like I did the other one) 'Stellar Parenting' or 'You'll wuuuv it when it's here...' . something along those lines.

so many of us get sick and tired of these m fing bingoes..... only to watch stupid brainwashed natalists find out the truth and pay the price. or pick the wrong baby daddy because they are in such a damn hurry to 'mooooo'. An ode to the children who never stood a chance because of selfish, stupid, baby rabid greedy parents. don't get me wrong. I don't wish them dead at all. I am horrified by what fucking adults do to them. But you hear these tales, and then some moron bats their eyes and moos 'you should have a baaabbeee, it will be different, you'll wuvvv it, you will be such a gooooood mooo'. Shut up you bastards.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: New sticky category
March 18, 2022
twocents,

Go for it!
March 18, 2022
twocents
Shut up you bastards.

thumbs up. trout slap

I like.
March 20, 2022
Great idea-expect it to be a lonnng category in the near future. using a computer avidly
March 21, 2022
if I do it.. I have not quite made up my mind

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 21, 2022
bell_flower
twocents
Shut up you bastards.

thumbs up. trout slap

I like.

Me likey! hysterical laughter hysterical laughter
March 22, 2022
use for a sticky topic titled 'shut up you bastards' would be a collection of bingos.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 23, 2022
twocents
use for a sticky topic titled 'shut up you bastards' would be a collection of bingos.

Nice place for Bratfree to sharpen its collective claws.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 24, 2022
We could make use of a new category, but what to name it is a challenge.

I am also frustrated with how society rams children down everyone's throat, regardless of inclination or desire. We are choked with "It's Different When It's Your OwnTM" and "You'll Love it Once It Gets HereTM," when we are surrounded by people to whom this is obviously not the case. And yet:

1. The average mouth-breather regards ALL parunts, even the regretful and abusive parunts, above the childfree. Because choosing not to have children is some kind of character defect, but having them when you are unhappy is a-ok. And some CF people are so apologetic and quick to flagellate themselves and say they are "too selfish" to have a child. Having self-knowledge is NOT being selfish.

2. The mentality that everyone MUST have a child to truly be a grown up is so annoying, particularly when people abuse their kids. The people who abuse their kids make me blood boil. I hate these abusive fuckers and want to hurt all of them. (Note to lurkers, CF does not equal someone who wants to see children harmed. Kids are statistically most likely to be killed or harmed by THEIR OWN PARENTS or a family member. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.)

3. The fawning over people who post about their regret, as in that woman who recently posted on Reddit about having a kid to please her husband, and the false assurances their kids won't ever know. Give me a freaking break. Kids are not stupid. Over the course of their lives they will figure it out for sure.
March 26, 2022
I think the best sticky now would be 'Parent of the Year Nominee' for all these walking vomit spewing sacks of putrefaction

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login