Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

baby barf

Posted by twocents 
baby barf
March 18, 2022
another stupid cunt of a woman picked the wrong dick

A Pennsylvania man is facing murder charges after allegedly slamming his newborn son on a bed. The 24-year-old father purportedly inflicted multiple blunt impact injuries on his infant son after the baby vomited on him and then waited 20 minutes for an Uber ride to the hospital.

The Montgomery County district attorney’s office on Wednesday announced charges of third-degree murder, endangering the welfare of a child, and recklessly endangering another person. A judge set his bail at $1 million cash, according to court records.

On the morning of Feb. 22, the baby was in the care of David Moyer prior to the newborn being taken to the hospital, according to authorities.

“The investigation determined that the baby had reportedly vomited on the defendant, who put him forcibly down on the bed, face first and was left there for 20 minutes,” the Montgomery County district attorney’s office said. “When Moyer returned, the baby was not breathing and was unresponsive.”

Instead of calling 911, the baby’s parents waited another 20 minutes for an Uber driver to arrive and transport the infant to the hospital, according to prosecutors.

Hospital staff at the Phoenixville Hospital said the unresponsive 6-week-old infant was not breathing at the time of arrival to the emergency room and performed life-saving measures to revive the baby boy. The newborn was then flown by helicopter to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.

Medical professionals discovered subdural hemorrhaging in the baby’s brain and numerous hemorrhages in the retina of the left eye. Hospital staff then reportedly informed law enforcement of the infant’s injuries.

Nine days after being admitted to the hospital, the child was pronounced dead on March 3, at the age of 8 weeks.

An autopsy performed by a Philadelphia Medical Examiner’s Office found that the infant’s cause of death was “multiple blunt impact injuries, and the manner of death was homicide.”

The Pennsylvania State Police Troop K and Montgomery County Detectives launched a joint homicide investigation and arrested Moyer on Wednesday for the alleged crime, according to Montgomery County District Attorney Kevin Steele.

Moyer is scheduled to appear in court at 10 a.m. on March 29 for a preliminary hearing in the case.

Law & Crime reported Moyer has “previously been convicted of charges including theft by deception, theft by unlawful taking of moveable property, disorderly conduct by engaging in fighting, and multiple counts of disorderly conduct with the intent of creating a hazardous or physically offensive condition.”

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: baby barf
March 18, 2022
Man I hate barf as badly as the rest of 'em. If someone barfed on me I'd probably projectile vomit back on them and it'd turn into some sick technicolor pukefest of epic proportions that never stops. BUT...That's why I don't have loaves or pick loaves up and cuddle them.

This is just fucking insane! Loaves are puke factories and they barf all the time. Some kids puke constantly. I had a kid in my family like that. He's still alive today.

My pets barf sometimes. My bird is hormonal right now and he pukes on everything. It's really gross and stinks like rotten baloney but I woman up and deal with it. My dog sometimes pukes and it's really gross. She has a sensitive stomach. I love my animals, though, so I guess it doesn't bother me all that much.

He doesn't even love his own precious sperm product enough to allow it to live because it puked on him? Dear god, this man needs to be castrated.
March 19, 2022
Six weeks old? The kid never had a chance. I would bet the guy was violent with the woman too.

Don’t these morons realize that babies vomit and cry and can be annoying? (Not to mention shitty diapers.) I suppose they are too busy thinking “my dick werx” or thinking of the Kodak moments but they should not be.

You should have frustration tolerance and maturity prior to breeding.
March 19, 2022
people do not get this way in one generation or overnight.

I don't know how many are true socio-psychopaths and can really keep it hidden but it isn't as much as these moocows think.

many of these brood sows know they were abusive but they are so in a hurry to play house with a real life dolly, that is all that matters, even more than their own childs life. and some of them are just as nasty as the male.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 20, 2022
I know babies are delicate, but beds are not super hard either. I can only imagine how hard this guy must have thrown/slammed his kid against the bed to cause brain and eye bleeds. My guess is Duh didn't want a loaf because what 24-year-old man wants a kid, but he also didn't want to leave the baby-momma because he didn't want to pay brat support. So he was likely feeling bitter about being stuck with a family in his 20s and any hiccup out of the kid while Duh was minding it would have set him off.

Yeah getting puked on is awful - dealing with constant bodily fluids all over me is one of many reasons I did not reproduce - but does it really warrant spiking the infant? Most men just shake their loaves when they're pissed at them, but this guy straight up tenderized his kid.

I hate to say it, but it might have been for the best the kid died. With a father like that and a mother who saw something worthwhile in a man willing to be this violent over vomit, the kid would have been fucked. If the kid managed to live with medical intervention, it likely would have would up disabled in some way from the brain injury and quite possibly partial blindness from the eye hemorrhages.

Yet somehow the people who take steps to prevent children are seen as the truly evil ones, not the people who make kids they don't want and kill them for existing.
March 20, 2022
mumofsixbirds
This is just fucking insane! Loaves are puke factories and they barf all the time. Some kids puke constantly. I had a kid in my family like that. He's still alive today.

Because....I had to....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hoz9l4l8LYw
March 20, 2022
LOL, well if we're sharing vomit scenes, this is one of my favorites: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CChN3bl9dFk
March 21, 2022
good lord. that first one, 'american dad??' actually made me laugh.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login