Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't bring PTSD service dog, it makes moooomy look bad!

Posted by ladybug2203 
Don't bring PTSD service dog, it makes moooomy look bad!
March 19, 2022
How dare you try to treat the PTSD moooomy caused?

Gotta love how the advice columnist says "you can't reason with unreasonable people but....." Then gives various lines to try and reason with them as opposed to going NC, because famblee.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/captainawkward.com/2019/12/18/1243-broaching-a-service-dog-with-dismissive-family/amp/
Re: Don't bring PTSD service dog, it makes moooomy look bad!
March 20, 2022
this kid, if he can, needs more than a service dog. he needs to get away from his fucking cunt of a shitty egg donor and incubator.

there are so many damaged people... I just think there is almost no way a child is not going to be damaged by a parent in some way, even good ones. the good ones though I tend to think to be able to heal damage in a healthy way so it is mitigated. I also just wonder how many of these arrogant, entitled, bingoing idiots some of us encounter, spewing the natalist garbage of the joys of breeding are, in fact, the worst abusers of their own childen. there is no way to prove this sadly. It may well be that the louder they vomit the breeder bingo, the worse of a gonad donor they are

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 20, 2022
twocents
I also just wonder how many of these arrogant, entitled, bingoing idiots some of us encounter, spewing the natalist garbage of the joys of breeding are, in fact, the worst abusers of their own childen. there is no way to prove this sadly. It may well be that the louder they vomit the breeder bingo, the worse of a gonad donor they are

I would guess the pushier they are and the less respect they show for the boundaries/decisions of others the more likely they are to be abusers. There are also the ones that were brainwashed into breeding and may bingo but that is more out of a lack of going with the program and likely a reflection of their own fears-they're more likely to just seem stunned if they bingo and someone doesn't readily agree.
March 20, 2022
I would venture a guess that a vast majority of people are mentally unfit to raise children because their own parents fucked them up, and many of them never go to therapy to unfuck their brains before making kids of their own. When damaged people raise kids, they create more damaged people, and then unless the kids are absolutely horrifyingly mentally ill, will often times not allow their kids to get therapy or mental health-related treatments/medications because, as your title suggests, it might be taken by others that the child is fucked up because of Mommy. Even if that's true, parents don't want anyone to know that for fear of judgment.

This Moo doesn't care what her kid has gone through - she just wants to sweep the diagnosis and the treatment under the rug because people might think Moo was repsonsible for mentally fucking up her kid to the point where she needs a service animal. Moos think that just because they raise kids, they are automatically saints. There's a big difference between raising a child and raising a child right, and most parents do not do the latter, so they want to take credit for all the good parts of their kids' final forms while just ignoring their hand in creating the bad parts.
March 21, 2022
some of them weren't really that bad.. but it might not jive with someone elses idea..

but from what I've seen of the really bad parents, they can sure get their assholes around to avoid cps and other agencies

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login