Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo takes her teens to do assaults and a drive-by shooting wide-eyed freak out

Posted by CrabCake 
Moo takes her teens to do assaults and a drive-by shooting wide-eyed freak out
March 23, 2022
This one is definitely up for a Moo Of The Year award. This is the kind of scumbag who if I were in charge would be made to pay back all of the chyld-related tax breaks she’s gotten over the years OR at the very least prohibited from getting any more.

===========
Mother and a juvenile arrested after drive-by shooting in Northwest Spokane
On 3/17/2022 just before 11pm, SPD officers responded to multiple reports of shots fired in the area of 5300 N. Stevens. Residents reported a vehicle drove by their house two separate times while shooting out of the vehicle. Officers responded and began conducting an investigation. No one was hit, but the house and a car parked on the street were both struck.
Officers developed information there was an ongoing conflict with the victims and the occupants of a house in the 2400 block of N. Hogan. Officers responded there and found the suspect vehicle in the driveway. Officers soon witnessed numerous people get into the car and leave the Hogan address. SPD conducted a stop of the car and removed 7 people, all but one of them juveniles.
A handgun was removed from a backpack in the possession of a 15-year old, and other evidence was collected from the car. The juvenile was taken into custody for Unlawful Possession of a Firearm. Probable cause was developed to charge the driver of the vehicle, Danielle Anderson, for Drive-by Shooting and Reckless Endangerment. Anderson (36) is the mother of some of the juveniles who were in the vehicle.
The investigation revealed the group was associated with other criminal behavior earlier in the day. Before the shooting investigation, police officers responded to the same Hogan address and arrested a juvenile for a series of assaults involving some of the same people as in the drive-by shooting. Information indicates the same suspect vehicle from the shooting incident previously was traveling around with multiple juvenile occupants. The juveniles would get out of the car and assault victims.
Julie Humphreys
Public Safety Communication Manager|Spokane Police & Fire

=========

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: Moo takes her teens to do assaults and a drive-by shooting wide-eyed freak out
March 23, 2022
Were they black? I'm 50 miles from NYC and almost all these shootings are commited by blacks or hispanics.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Moo takes her teens to do assaults and a drive-by shooting wide-eyed freak out
March 23, 2022
At the risk of sounding racist that is usually the case where a kid "grows up ghetto" and is taught that violence is how to get ahead in life.
March 23, 2022
twocents
Were they black? I'm 50 miles from NYC and almost all these shootings are commited by blacks or hispanics.

Don't worry, there'll be an op ed blaming white supremacy for black behavior.
March 24, 2022
The family that preys together, stays together.

(In prison hopefully.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login