Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wanna breeds and their hellish complications

Posted by cfdavep 
Wanna breeds and their hellish complications
July 06, 2021
https://www.yahoo.com/news/married-man-surrogate-had-affair-180247356.html

Duh banged the surrogate, so I guess she withheld the sprog as punishement for not leaving the wife and now there is a custody battle to the death
Re: Wanna breeds and their hellish complications
July 07, 2021
So if she aborted two pregnancies by the guy in the past, why did she want to get knocked up by him again? And the Duh's insistence on knocking her up the old-fashioned way instead of via artificial insemination just sounds to me like he wanted to have an affair with his wife's blessing because it was to produce a loaf.

Surrogacy is an ugly business because it can get legally complicated in a hurry and you might wind up paying someone five figures to incubate your offspring and then not give you the kid you paid for. I mean, biologically, the surrogate is the kid's mother. But given that she also signed a bunch of paperwork saying she would relinquish her parental rights to the married couple, she is not the kid's legal mother.

Sounds like she didn't want to give the kid up because Duh promised to run away with her and live happily ever after and he didn't keep his word. Plus, her attempts to replace the guy's wife as the kid's mother by seeing and caring for the kid so often eventually failed, so she's trying to take back her bargaining chip now.

If they give official custody to the married couple, they had better get some kind of protection order against the surrogate because she will absolutely try to insert herself back into their lives to see the kid and will probably turn to stalking and/or harassment.

What a fucking mess. Sounds to me like the surrogate had the hots for Duh and she used his and his wife's fertility struggles to get with him under the guise of being helpful and supportive.
July 07, 2021
I smell a Lifetime movie in the making.
July 07, 2021
cambion, now that's a new twist i hadn't considered

at the very least that surrogate will get visiting rights I would think

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login