Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another parent of the year candidate

Posted by ondinette 
Yet another parent of the year candidate
March 25, 2022
Moo won't get medical care for her daughter because she is embarrassed the kid has lice. Kid ends up dying.

https://www.kold.com/2022/03/24/tucson-police-investigating-childs-suspicious-death/
Re: Yet another parent of the year candidate
March 26, 2022
pmyabp

fucking trailer trash

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 26, 2022
I wonder if the lice themselves might have been what tipped her over the edge. I saw a story from maybe 2-3 years ago about a child who died due to severe anemia (specifically, cardiac arrest secondary to anemia), which was caused by an untreated lice infestation. Apparently those little bastards can drink enough blood from a child to make them anemic if they're allowed to run rampant and without treatment. I don't know if it happens much in adults, but a little body is gonna have less blood and less iron in it.

All the symptoms the kid was displaying are symptoms of severe anemia, except the vomiting. Not sure if that's a sign of iron-deficient anemia, but given the poor kid was dying, anything is possible.

Moo and Grandmoo are just crying some alligator tears for the media. They had no intention of taking the kid to the hospital because providers would have seen the kid had a horrible lice infestation and Mommy was scared they'd judge her or take the kid away, so she decided she'll just skip that whole pesky hospital thing.

I assume Moo and Grandmoo were too broke to do a proper full lice treatment (washing everything, lice shampoo, etc.), so they just decided to not do anything about it because a couple bugs never hurt anyone, right? eye rolling smiley Oh they used mouthwash to treat it, but it seems the jury is divided on whether or not mouthwash is an effective treatment for lice. Some say it is, some say it isn't. I really do think it was the lice that killed the girl, very slowly.
March 26, 2022
This is a case of classic neglect.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 26, 2022

I saw a story from maybe 2-3 years ago about a child who died due to severe anemia (specifically, cardiac arrest secondary to anemia), which was caused by an untreated lice infestation. Apparently those little bastards can drink enough blood from a child to make them anemic if they're allowed to run rampant and without treatment.

It happens in kittens too, due to fleas. Horrific way to die. PMYABP!

Sterilize the bitch before she gets pregnant again.
March 27, 2022
Cambion
\Oh they used mouthwash to treat it, but it seems the jury is divided on whether or not mouthwash is an effective treatment for lice. Some say it is, some say it isn't. I really do think it was the lice that killed the girl, very slowly.

Professionally speaking, it isn't effective.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6738469/

https://www.discovermagazine.com/health/when-lice-becomes-deadly

Discover Magazine
Most cases of head lice can be eradicated at home using an over-the-counter product formulated to kill the adult lice. Chang suggests applying permethrin 1 percent lotion or other pyrethrin-containing topical agents. She adds that “Resistance to pyrethrins is a concern in some communities; in that case, prescription topical medications including benzyl alcohol, spinosad, and ivermectin can be used.” The eggs (nits), which are glued tightly onto hair shafts, must be meticulously removed using a fine-tooth nit comb. The treatment should be repeated as directed until nits are no longer evident on the comb.

Head lice do not survive long on clothes, bedding, and surfaces, but these items can be washed as a precaution. In contrast, body lice live on clothing, not the skin. “Body lice infestation occurs because of poor hygiene and lack of clean clothes. Therefore, the treatment is to launder clothing in hot water and high heat or replace the affected clothing,” Chang says. Further treatment directions for all types of lice can be found at the Centers for Disease Control website.

ivermectin - this is what this stuff is good for - not Covid virus,

what is evident is the generational stupidity that hopefully has come to an end. but unless they sterilize this moronic brood sow, not. again, if you watch 600 lb life, there is stupidity on parade on so many cases. I genuinely don't know if it is scripted but I can't see people acting stupid unless it came naturally (or they are a trained actor)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 27, 2022
Why do they both look so vacant? I understand not knowing what to do in this situation but there are search engines and school nurses available even if they aren't able to go to a hospital.
March 28, 2022
they look vacant because what little of themselves left when they commenced following the lifescript. I have seen that vacant look on girls who have bred too soon, rocking a child in a stroller back and forth. lights were one but no one was home.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 29, 2022
Oh my goodness, that poor kid. sad smiley I suffer with severe iron deficiency anemia and have had it since I was a kid. It wasn't due to lice. I had to go the hospital for blood transfusions and I still have it today. My body is now leeching iron from organs and it rejects iron I take orally through pills or food.

I always had to go for tests to the lab and when I got out of the hospital I was so thin I couldn't stand up properly. It was pretty bad. I can't imagine how people could sit by and watch their kid die slowly from this and not feel some kind of concern for them.

Mooing definitely doesn't make you a better person. This is more proof that it can make people even uglier than they were before.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login