Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single parents have their own dating app now

Posted by cfdavep 
Single parents have their own dating app now
March 27, 2022
https://www.theonion.com/match-launches-dating-app-for-single-parents-1848694459

I wonder if they will use it. The three comments are funny
Re: Single parents have their own dating app now
March 28, 2022
it's the onion... not sure if it's for real... ha

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2022
It isn't real (too bad) but the comments are funny!
March 28, 2022
yep that they were...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2022
https://www.wgal.com/article/new-dating-app-for-single-parents/39496656

I guess it is true. Whenever there are comments from those three people on theonion they are making a joke about a real thing. The third was funny about there being nothing hotter than "rigid scheduling"
March 30, 2022
I've seen an ad for it on TV. I dont understand this....Single parunts dont have any time for anything but taking care of their kids. That is what all of us CFs are always told. They dont have time to cook, eat, clean, work properly, shower, socializing, sleep, should I go on? Hell, many of us here have lost married friends bcuz once childed, the friend doesnt have time for anything basically 365 days a year. I've had few single friends date divorced dads and when they are breaking up, sooner or later it comes up, "I have kids ya know" like they dont have time even when my pals saw them 1-2x a month on the weekends. This App should be a total fail. Otherwise, there has to be some other Booty Call App so single moos and duds can hook up at midnite after the kids finally asleep once a week on a Saturday.
March 30, 2022
Not to mention the fact that most single parents refuse to date other single parents because they don't want to deal with baby mama/daddy drama, they don't want to lift a finger to raise some other person's brat, and they don't want to deal with a child saying "you're not my real mom/dad" to everything they say. Plus, most parents are not well off financially, so two broke people getting together is just going to turn them into a marginally less broke couple. The whole blended family thing rarely works out - usually the parents might be okay, but the kids often hate each others' guts because they're forced to live together and share and all that.

Single parents might date other single parents out of desperation (especially men looking for a woman to raise their brats for them), but typically they go for people who are childless or childfree because they have no biological baggage and are more likely to have money. Never mind that breeders have nothing to offer anyone, but they think they're hot shit on the dating scene when everyone else can see they're just shit.

I can't imagine an app like that being successful, whether or not it's actually real. Even parents will overlook other parents on dating sites because they probably don't even want their own kids, let alone someone else's.
March 31, 2022
Cambion
Not to mention the fact that most single parents refuse to date other single parents

That was my immediate thought. Dating another single parent is an absolute last resort. They'd rather lie to CF/CL people about not having kids hoping they can get them emotionally invested enough that they won't bail when they learn the truth.
March 31, 2022
cfdavep
https://www.wgal.com/article/new-dating-app-for-single-parents/39496656

I guess it is true. Whenever there are comments from those three people on theonion they are making a joke about a real thing. The third was funny about there being nothing hotter than "rigid scheduling"

No! This is amazing but I don't think it will do very well because who wants to date a single parunt? Not even other single parunts! I suspect the pedo population is high on this website.
March 31, 2022
Pedos will be all over that site like flies on shit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 01, 2022
craftyzits
Pedos will be all over that site like flies on shit.

You were saying:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/texas-man-used-dating-apps-to-find-moms-so-he-could-spend-time-with-them-and-their-children-police/ar-AAVLeos?ocid=EMMX&cvid=082b48d502204135b0d65ed6aab9b4d6

I'd wager that a good chunk of single mommies would be desperate enough for male companionship that they'd be willing to offer up their children to pedos as tribute and just tell the kids to keep quiet about it. After all, Mommy sacrificed so much for Junior and Princess that it's time for them to make some sacrifices for her.

Because a lot of single Moos will let their men do damn near anything they want if it means he'll stick around. There's a reason "mommy's boyfriend" is such a terrifying word to a minor.
April 02, 2022
this is common knowledge. dating apps just makes it easier for the pervs

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login