Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

236 regrets....and counting

Posted by freya 
236 regrets....and counting
March 27, 2022
Many of them "gave their husband the baby he wanted" and you can imagine what happened after that.....
https://mommywise.com/hate-being-a-mom/
Re: 236 regrets....and counting
March 28, 2022
This is my favorite comment:
Regretful moo
(Welcome to reality) haha people should give up their kids because they don’t love the fucking job? Everyone would be giving up their kids!
March 28, 2022
and yet these sows will pressure, bingo, manipulate, abuse anyone they encounter who shows the slightest tendency to think 'I don't think I want kids'. Then watch these two faced bitches change their tune.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 28, 2022
All those comments are pathetic. What did they think would happen once they birthed it? Women have always been the traditional care giver in nuclear families so where did they get the idea that things would be different for them? I knew how it was all my life and I didn't want any of that, therefore I never had any kids.

Read how these moos complain about their sperm donors. Most of those winners are a sack 'o shit.to start with. No problem, they breed with them anyway. Why didn't they vet these guys before getting seriously involved with them? They probably put more research into buying a Coach handbag than a potential partner and father to their kids. Oh wait, they can't afford that, either.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that their FB accounts are all hippety-dippety fluff photos of their kids covered in piss, poo, food mush or mud, with mommy saying how much she LOoOoVEeEes her life! hysterical laughter

And I don't want to hear about family "pressuring" her to breed new cousins, nieces, nephews or grandchildren. Women of my generation had a helluva lot more pressure to birth kids, because being childfree back then was unheard of. Yet somehow many us of in a certain generation managed to buck the misogynistic system and stay childfree.

As you can imagine, I have 0 fucks to give for women like this. I get that they hate being mothers, but they should have thought about that before birthing, and then choosing a loser to breed with. As they say, holding sign: bed made lie
March 28, 2022
Peace
And I don't want to hear about family "pressuring" her to breed new cousins, nieces, nephews or grandchildren. Women of my generation had a helluva lot more pressure to birth kids, because being childfree back then was unheard of. Yet somehow many us of in a certain generation managed to buck the misogynistic system and stay childfree.

As you can imagine, I have 0 fucks to give for women like this. I get that they hate being mothers, but they should have thought about that before birthing, and then choosing a loser to breed with. As they say, holding sign: bed made lie

I couldn't afford internet and there wasn't that much available when I became an adult and the lack of info. didn't stop me from being childfree. I could look up info. at the public library and did so until I could afford my internet connection. And the pressure was worse because less people were childfree. AFAIK the word childfree didn't exist until the early 2000's, I first heard it around 2005 and knew immediately it was me and was excited there were others! These womben hit their chuldbirthing years past 2000. In the last 15-20 years there has been a huge amount of information published on brats. Anyone who claims they "didn't know" and had brats in the last 10-15 years is ignorant. There are literally hundreds if not thousands of womben out there bitching about being SAHMs and all the grunt work. It has never been easier to find scads of information and make an educated decision. And they only need to use their phones to access this info. (the ones they can't put down).

I'd be more inclined to give them a bit of a break over those with bratz 15 or younger who regret it in the face of lots of evidence at their fingertips if they weren't such utter and complete jerks to the childfree.
March 29, 2022
I knew I didn't want them when I was a brat myself. It was the 1970s, so there was almost nothing available to me. When I got older there was some pressure from my family and friends, but I was steadfast and didn't care what they thought. I would be the one RAISING it. I'd have MY body torn apart. I didn't want any part of it.

Nowadays there is so much more info available to people. I'm happy that it's there, but so many people just ignore it! If I had all this stuff at my fingertips I would've felt much more supported in my decision.

I see all the stuff out there and it boggles my mind how some people choose to have kids, even KNOWING that they don't really want to. It's fucking crazy to me.

ETA: I have almost all the symptoms described as women who hate being moos. I'm going through menopause and it sucks royal. I'm glad I didn't waste my youth on feeling this way.
March 30, 2022
I've heard many Moos over on breakingmom describe taking care of kids up until maybe the age of five or six as being in "survival mode." I don't doubt it. How could you possibly be over the moon about not being able to sleep, not being able to bathe, recovering from major surgery (if a C-section happened), leaking sore tits, being in pain following childbirth, dealing with a wrecked body that looks like a deflated balloon, and taking care of a screaming, helpless little bastard while doing all the household chores, all the errands, going to work, and feeding everyone, usually while the proud papa bear sits in front of his video games long enough for his ass to fuse to his chair?

But that begs the question of why do they voluntarily put themselves in the position where they need to be in "survival mode?" It's not like reality TV where you get paid for torturing yourself. A lot of people are already in survival mode without breeding due to health issues, finances, abusive relationships, being homeless and so on.

To be fair, a lot of this is due to Moos not knowing what in the fuck they're doing, between believing their children will spontaneously combust if they are not given Mommy's full and constant attention, believing that letting a child cry for a while is abuse, and breeding with someone who is as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

Sounds like what the author is saying is she loves the kids, but hates the job of raising them. But that has to breed resentment, right? The reason she has this job she hates is because the kids exist, so the kids are to blame for her having a job she hates that she can't escape. Plus, it's not like working a normal job you hate because getting paid with money is something that will help you in every possible way, whereas there is no payoff with a child. You can also go home eventually from a regular job, but you can't leave your parenting job - you are on-call FOREVER. I will never believe that someone doesn't hate their kids even a little when they say they hate being parents.

Now, it’s the baby’s life that matters most. You’ll eat last, sleep last, and just generally become last on your list of priorities. And that’s only if you’re lucky. In some cases, you’ll also have to deal with a very real mental health problem.

This is a mindset Moos need to get out of. The baby's life does not matter the most because if the adults give and give and give, sooner or later, they will have nothing left to give, either for themselves or the kid either. People need to take care of themselves before they can take care of others.

Yeah, I don't see what is worthwhile about doing something that ruins my body, causes me to develop mental disorders, makes me age 10-15 years and makes me lose sleep for six years or more. If ANY other aspect of life was causing someone to feel this way, a doctor would tell the person to immediately cut the source of the stress out of their life. But when it's a babby, you just have to stick it out and deal with it. I really really really wish there was a way to remove the stigma of surrendering your brats when they make you miserable. No one should have to spend the rest of their life paying for one dumb mistake, especially because kids raised by people who aren't happy will also wind up fucked up.
April 03, 2022
Cambion
I've heard many Moos over on breakingmom describe taking care of kids up until maybe the age of five or six as being in "survival mode." I don't doubt it. How could you possibly be over the moon about not being able to sleep, not being able to bathe, recovering from major surgery (if a C-section happened), leaking sore tits, being in pain following childbirth, dealing with a wrecked body that looks like a deflated balloon, and taking care of a screaming, helpless little bastard while doing all the household chores, all the errands, going to work, and feeding everyone, usually while the proud papa bear sits in front of his video games long enough for his ass to fuse to his chair?

What I noticed with the 236+ observations is that they all seem to hate pretty much everything about brats. Also, the fambless have any/every combination of brats possible: one brat, numerous brats, healthy brats, brats with behavioral issues, some defective brats. Rarely are the duhs helping with brats.

Since there are no longer any boundaries with parunt/brats even the best behaved brats are going to annoy their parunts to death at work by calling/texting them over every little nothing.

Even if the duhs help 50/50 it would still be a shit show. If the duhs do the majority of the parunting then you can bet they will sound just like the moos once they feel comfortable enough to vent.

Are the Kodak moments really worth the 99.9% of shit and the constant changing "stages" of a brat?
April 03, 2022
freya
Even if the duhs help 50/50 it would still be a shit show. If the duhs do the majority of the parunting then you can bet they will sound just like the moos once they feel comfortable enough to vent.

I would wager the Duhs would be even more vocal about it than the Moos because if they were expected to do a majority of the brat-minding, you know they'd get huffy about it because "this is the woman's job." So the same level of bitching as mommies do, but with a thick layer of gender roles/misogyny spread over top of it.

And no, there is no possible way that the Kodak moments make up for the shit show of raising a brat because even the normal, healthy ones are fucking AWFUL. It's not like going on vacation where the journey is hell, but the destination is so awesome that you forget about how terrible the trip was, or the good moments at least equal the number of bad moments, so it evens out. In cases like that, the end justifies the means. This is not the case with children, but parents tell themselves it's all gonna be woooooorth it so they don't commit murder-suicide. For every one cute, heart-warming, or proud moment a parent has with their child, there are at least a thousand moments where the child is horrible, loud, obnoxious, unpleasant, filthy, rude, violent, mean, uncontrollable or defiant.

Would any other job or activity be worthwhile when only 0.1 percent of it involved a good experience? That's not an acceptable ratio of good to bad, and if I'm gonna bust my ass to do something for years on end, I expect there to be a fucking worthwhile payoff. You don't get that with kids. They are not a good physical, mental, emotional or financial investment and people are retarded if they think otherwise.
April 04, 2022
just to let you know there is a 'breakingdad' reddit but it's private. one of the last 'griping dad' websites disappeared because of the same bitching and breakingmom set of cunts... they are too sacred to allow anyone else to dislike their choice. they may hate the mistake they made but everyone else has to laud and applaud their noble twat

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 04, 2022
twocents
just to let you know there is a 'breakingdad' reddit but it's private. one of the last 'griping dad' websites disappeared because of the same bitching and breakingmom set of cunts... they are too sacred to allow anyone else to dislike their choice. they may hate the mistake they made but everyone else has to laud and applaud their noble twat

I have thought of making a new reddit account, getting the karma up, posting on duh sites for a month, then get invited into breakingdad for the shits and giggles, and to post here hysterical laughter

Methinks I'll do it this weekend grinning smiley
April 04, 2022
I don't know how true it is, but a reply I read on r/breakingmom a while back said that r/breakingdad went private because two halves of a breeder couple were each posting in their respective breaking subs and bitching about each other and someone from one of the subs was lurking on the other sub, recognized one of the stories and ratted out one spouse to the other (I think it was a breakingmoo member tattling on the Duh-husband of another breakingmoo member) and it caused a drama shitstorm, so they made r/breakingdad private.

Also, lots of non-fathers (translation: MOOS) throwing in their unsolicited opinions partially led to breakingduh going private. Which is cute because the breakingmom heifers get all pissy when a man posts in their sub, yet they think they can break into the men's equivalent of their precious little club and shit all over them. Funny how the women are allowed to bitch about their husbands, but the men aren't allowed to bitch about their wives. Must be one of those mommy perks that make it all wooooooorth it.

Peace

I have thought of making a new reddit account, getting the karma up, posting on duh sites for a month, then get invited into breakingdad for the shits and giggles, and to post here hysterical laughter

LOL that would be awesome! Like being a spy. All you have to do is complain about what assholes your kids are and what a bitch your wife is and you'll fit right in! smiling smiley
April 04, 2022
Peace
twocents

YES! Please do!!!
April 04, 2022
toraneko
Peace
twocents

YES! Please do!!!

I look forward to the sweet, sweet giggles.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 05, 2022
If it's anything like breakingmoo if yu are a member of childfree it is an automatic ban

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 05, 2022
twocents
If it's anything like breakingmoo if yu are a member of childfree it is an automatic ban

My main is already banned on childfree devil with smile
I've already made a second reddit account. I'm letting it get older and collecting upvotes from other subs. I'll use that exclusively for childfree sometime in the future. The breakingdad account will be a 3rd account that I'll age and karma farm on duh sites, then see what the requirements are to join breakingdad and go from there. hysterical laughter
April 05, 2022
Peace
twocents

My main is already banned on childfree devil with smile
I've already made a second reddit account. I'm letting it get older and collecting upvotes from other subs. I'll use that exclusively for childfree sometime in the future. The breakingdad account will be a 3rd account that I'll age and karma farm on duh sites, then see what the requirements are to join breakingdad and go from there. hysterical laughter

This sounds schemingly good - please provide updates! I found people are much much nicer to me if I'm not part of childfree on reddit. They treat me like an actual human being, I'm guessing many people check your groups prior to replying. People were real assholes for no reason when I was part of childfree on reddit. If they were really that bizzy what is with the background checks?
April 07, 2022
reddit/cf is full of young people saying that they "didn't know being cf is a choice" until they found reddit/cf. I knew it was a choice in the 80's as a teen with no internet.
April 12, 2022
I would dearly love to see the breakingduh comments...

I suppose sooner or later we'll be found out...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 17, 2022
"the truth is that I like nothing about the actual job, yet I love my kids more than anything else in the world."

Yeah, that's like saying you despise your job but stay because you love your boss. Doesn't compute. And they all say it. You stay because you have no choice & society would throw you away like hot garbage if you fled. Face it.

"And, in 99.9 percent of cases, it’s the woman’s life that changes the most."

That's because 99.9% of women lack the spine to negotiate and demand an egalitarian share of the household/child-rearing duties. They allow their men to feign ignorance about how to do basic tasks like making bottles or changing diapers & praise them for doing the bare minimum, even when it's the men who pressured them to have the brats in the first place.

There's so much BS here I really can't find it in me to sympathize. Do people not think even 2 steps ahead of the major decisions in their lives?
April 17, 2022
I think a lot of people want to have kids, but they don't want to be parents, if that makes sense.

That might explain that whole "I hate my children, but I love my children" bullshit mindset. Like if they could crap out kids and hand them off to someone else to raise them and do all the cunt work and only interact with them when it's convenient, it would be better. Basically, these parents want to be grandparents.

But of course they won't ever consider making a choice that allows them to be part-time parent figures, like fostering or being a cool auntie/uncle to a friend's kid or being a mentor or a coach or whatever. Nope, gotta jump right into the deep end of the breeding pool when they don't even know how to fucking swim and make whole new human beings because they just can't lurrrrrve a baybee if it's someone else's.

It's like they want a cake, but they don't want to acquire the skills to bake, look up the recipe, buy the ingredients and the baking tools, follow the recipe, mix the ingredients together, watch it cook, assemble it and frost it. They want the end result, but don't want to put in the work required to get there. But they also don't want a store-bought cake because it won't be as special and meaningful if they don't make it themselves, even if they have no fucking idea what they're doing. Even though there are a shitload of perfectly good cakes they can buy that someone else made, they MUST have a homemade cake, no exceptions! They can't love a cake as much unless it's the one they made.

Then they bitch about every step of the process and how hard it is or how expensive it all is (even though they chose to do it 100% voluntarily), and since they're totally clueless, they stand there in their kitchen, covered in flour and batter and ingredients they didn't even start with while the kitchen burns down around them and cry that no one told them it would be so haaaaaaard to do it yourself. Meanwhile, there's Google just sitting there with thousands and thousands of recipes explaining exactly how it's gonna be if you make that cake if you just take five seconds to LOOK and see what you're in for. But they don't want to read the recipes that say how difficult the process of cake making is - they just want the ones that say how wonderful the cake will be when it's finally done so they can act shocked when they can't handle the recipe after all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login