Just heard a new term for a repeat breeder

Posted by twocents 
Just heard a new term for a repeat breeder
March 28, 2022
A cum dumpster

just thought y'all would like it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Just heard a new term for a repeat breeder
March 29, 2022
Actually, I think I've heard this term IRL years ago before I was a member here. I think it referred to women who had many gentleman friends.
March 29, 2022
I have been re introduced to it... suppose it covers both ...

however, and while people don't ike dr laura, she has a point that nowadays the only thing a lot of males have to do to get sex is just show up. these bints aren't even smart enough to get paid for it. unless she gets in pig and then the taxpayers are stuck with the bill, hence the term government whore... I'm surprised they haven't put street walkers out of business

some live together without marriages work and work well. but it is a bigger gamble because the other party can walk off easier...usually the male, and since many are just bottom of the barrel scum who parasitize the stupid girl who is just a live in maid with benefits. they just walk off to the next little girl who is desperate for the sex trophy and doesn't care who breeds it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 29, 2022
I've heard it before too, and I always thought it was just a synonym for slut. Maybe it's like the square-rectangle argument: not all cum dumpsters are serial breeders (because some women actually know how to use contraception correctly), but all serial breeders are cum dumpsters because it's not like they reproduce asexually.
April 10, 2022
I heard it first just as a person of any gender who's on the receiving end of penetrative sex, with the implication that they're not careful about precautions. So yeah pregnancy could result, but the central idea was they were reckless about STIs and safety.
April 10, 2022
Cambion
I've heard it before too, and I always thought it was just a synonym for slut.

Me too, guess it now has two usages.

twocents
however, and while people don't ike dr laura, she has a point that nowadays the only thing a lot of males have to do to get sex is just show up. these bints aren't even smart enough to get paid for it.

When I was online dating lots of men were all about the three date rule. A few even mentioned it to me and I didn't see them again. I guess it is even worse now. It is basically sex with a stranger and as you said they may as well be paid for it.
April 11, 2022
freya
When I was online dating lots of men were all about the three date rule. A few even mentioned it to me and I didn't see them again. I guess it is even worse now. It is basically sex with a stranger and as you said they may as well be paid for it.
Sad how things change. The very old-timers will tell you that dating was for finding a spouse. The three-date rule then, before the 1960s, was this: if a man didn't propose on the third date, he was a total cad. Of course, sex itself was still supposed to wait till marriage. The third date rule back then had nothing to do with expecting to get sex from the woman on that date.

There's no going back. Not now.
April 11, 2022
Cum dumpster is what MGTOW types call women who've had more than one sexual partner....like themselves.
April 11, 2022
Peace
Cum dumpster is what MGTOW types call women who've had more than one sexual partner....like themselves.

Yeah, so lets not use it.
April 11, 2022
Peace

I've noticed lots of MGTOW online are very judgemental about women who do their own thing. This is the main point that gives me pause to their argument because what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

I've also noticed MGTOW tend to paint people with a broad brush, not every woman is the enemy. Just like not all parents are breeders. Not every woman wants marriage and a man to be a wallet but a woman who wants children is much more likely to want this in the interest of her future children. And who can blame her for wanting the children to be well cared for? She is likely very aware that children mean great expenses and being poor or struggling is a terrible start for a family. I call this perceptive and a perceptive man would also want a child to be given the best start. If the would-be wife or husband has a spending problem, that is a different story. Avoid those unless you want to be treated like a wallet.

Even if the man is ready to settle down it will come down to choices and making the correct one is crucial, especially for wanna-be parents. Increasingly more women that are married with children earn more than their husbands and may also feel they are the ones being financially screwed if the marriage ends in divorce. In today's age, courts and everything are in the best interest of the children, so one or more parents will be screwed if it is in the best interests of the child(ren). Don't want to live your life in the shadow of the non-created? Get a pet instead of having child(ren). Don't want to deal with the risk of marriage? Don't marry.

I realize it can be exhausting to try to find a decent partner (for the MGTOW that aren't incels) but hating the opposite sex will never help. Women will sense the hate and avoid these guys.

Most of us have made mistakes in companions. If no children are involved it makes it much much easier to undo the damage. I was a slow learner with companionship and thank goodness there was no collateral damage!
April 11, 2022
Peace

I'm so out of the loop, I had to look at what that stood for. Knowledge is power, I guess. Lol. I'm not a fan of the word because it's pretty derogatory and it feels too much like slut shaming. I don't like shaming the sluts. They have enough problems....male and female sluts alike.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login