Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another violent tard makes school unsafe for teachers and studentsangry smiley

Posted by craftyzits 
Another violent tard makes school unsafe for teachers and studentsangry smiley
March 31, 2022
A school finally banned a violent, low functioning Downy tard after he attacked his teacher and fellow students four times. DES and the local authorities attempted to shove this loser under the rug. The safety and security of other students per usual are disregarded, but someone showed some stones and demanded that the tard be banned from the school.

Violent tard banned from school

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Another violent tard makes school unsafe for teachers and studentsangry smiley
March 31, 2022
People are being barraged with propaganda about how gentle and fun downies are. This story in the OP is closer to the reality with many downies. Most are not high functioning. Instead they are as violent as any other tard or autard we discuss here.
Jeebus fuck, so much is wrong with this story. A 20 year old, 240 pound tard with no boundaries or respect for anyone still in High School? Groovy, let's put him around younger kids and see what happens. A spineless district that won't protect teachers. Notice a teacher's aide was assaulted THREE TIMES and the school didn't even report it to the police. It didn't do anything until he attacked another STUDENT.

I noticed the asshole parents had a lawyer....they've probably been lawyering up for the entirety of this kid's life to keep him in school and out of their hair.

This is also a parental failure. They needed to teach Downy when he was younger and smaller that hurting people gets you hurt and there are consequences for bad behavior. If you cannot control your brat when he's a toadler or young child, forget about it when he's 20. I do not care if he's low-functioning, any animal, like a dog, can be taught to leave other animals alone.
Re: Another violent tard makes school unsafe for teachers and studentsangry smiley
March 31, 2022
most dogs can be taught.. sometimes there are some forms of behaviour that can escape everyone... but most dogs, if attacked, will fight back.

only reason this has been allowed to progress is because of the pollyanna goody two-shoes out there. they have no experience with these bastard tards

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login