Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cops beats girlfriend to near death over abortion

Posted by cfdavep 
Cops beats girlfriend to near death over abortion
July 21, 2021
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/oovxf2/best_friend_just_survived_nearfatal_beating_due/

Dear Jesus, the American south is terrifying and I think things got worse after Trump
Re: Cops beats girlfriend to near death over abortion
July 21, 2021
Never been interested in dating a cop or someone from the military myself. Some are violent and if they are, good luck getting anyone to address it. They are all heroes you know. /s
July 22, 2021
Scary shit - they tried to go to the media with the story and four separate news sources refused to cover the story, probably out of fear of retaliation from the force. Probably one of those good ol' boys who thinks slavery should still be legal and women should be kept in their place by means of punching.

The author also mentioned how members of the same police force physically assaulted them too. Sounds like both of them need to get the hell out of dodge yesterday. And also the attacker is going to sue the victim for "killing" his "child" even after he claimed the victim must have been impregnated by the author because they are such close friends (so I presume the author is male).

What a trainwreck, and I'm sure exactly nothing will happen to the cop no matter what. Dog forbid the victim even try to defend herself with something like a firearm because if she does the world a favor and wastes this fuckbag, she'll be the one who gets the book thrown at her because Alabama is so ass-backwards. I'd love to say she should take it to social media and spread the word, but that might cause him to find her new location and come after her again for "slandering" him (never mind it's not slander if it's true).
July 22, 2021
Cambion
Scary shit - they tried to go to the media with the story and four separate news sources refused to cover the story, probably out of fear of retaliation from the force. Probably one of those good ol' boys who thinks slavery should still be legal and women should be kept in their place by means of punching.

Did you see the reddit post (Malicious Compliance, iirc) from the EMT who protected a woman from her abusive cop husband? He said he didn't regret doing it, but he's gotten pulled over twice a WEEK since that day.

They're not wrong to fear retaliation.
July 22, 2021
What is sad is that "justice" seems to be based on how well liked someone is. Gay and trans people have a lot more politcal clout in a society where some people still see them as perverts and mental cases.

Other people have all the boxes checked off for what makes a well liked person, such as "mom" "coach" "family man"
"attractive" Whatever

CF women and men have neither really, political or well liked by the public. They are seen as kinda "evil" "selfish" unwilling to sacifice for the greater good and genetic "dead ends" anyway. So I am doubting much public sympathy will go her way. There is no BLM type of thing for the CF, No CFLM, not that it would help.
July 22, 2021
If this story isn't fake (and it has a couple things that are triggering my fake-dar and this is Reddit after all) I hope he is charged eventually.

It isn't really about abortion--a guy like this is a violent psychopath--if it wasn't the abortion he could have beaten her because she forgot to serve applesauce with pork chops**.

**When I was a kid and lived on a street full of famblies, the fathers of one of the girls I played put his fist through the wall one night when his wife made pork chops and didn't serve apples with it. After that I was not allowed to play there anymore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login