Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apparently having a baby means you are entitled to the entire sidewalk

Posted by freya 
Apparently having a baby means you are entitled to the entire sidewalk
July 25, 2021
Geezer entitle-moo or grand entitle-moo is in work out clothes, walking a baybee stroller at 8:30 p.m. on the sidewalk. I'm approaching on the sidewalk from the other direction.
She wasn't going to a store or any kind of errand.
The road is full of hills, sharp turns, cars parked everywhere and the visibility is low because it is sunset.
Not a good idea to be out in the road walking.

Geezer entitle-moo to me "So, which one of us is going to yield? I have a baybee here!"
She then comes to a dramatic stop (note that she is conveniently less than 3 steps from a driveway where she could easily move to if she really were concerned. I on the other hand have a parked SUV to my immediate right which creates a blind spot to any driver approaching) and sits there with her hands on her hips in her righteous indignation. All dramatic and about to start hermping duh dermping because I'm not slowing down. You couldn't pay me to stop or slow down at this point and have her continue yelling at me. And I'm not putting my self in any danger for this bint.

I keep walking on the sidewalk and she persists in flipping out "You're putting muah baybee in danger!"
(seriously, if it is indeed her baybee it should have made the papers as she looks 65)
I reply "I'm fine, I've had the shot, thanks for your concern"
as I walk by. She kept going off and I kept walking.
My area is full of passive aggressive people and she is a shining example.
When I act completely oblivious to their drama it infuriates them every time.
When she asked who was going to yield what she really meant is get off muah sidewalk because baybee!

And the reality is if she were concerned about the baybee's health she would have stayed at home and away from the sidewalks instead of insisting random strangers walk in a busy street to accommodate her ass. Especially since she is dumb enough to think merely walking by someone for less than 5 seconds while outside is enough to spread COVID. Your baybee is in a much bigger threat of contracting COVID from the people in your house. The people that spend hours in the house around the baybee after being out in public.
What an asshole. Shouldn’t baybees be in bed at 8:30 p.m. anyway?
The Delta variant is contagious enough to be spread from one person passing another on a sidewalk. You can catch it in an empty elevator vacated by an infected person. However, that wasn't this Geezer's concern, she just wanted attention.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
The Delta variant is contagious enough to be spread from one person passing another on a sidewalk. You can catch it in an empty elevator vacated by an infected person. However, that wasn't this Geezer's concern, she just wanted attention.

If this is true then keep the baybies out of the public, period. A baybee doesn't need to go on a walk or do anything other than a dr. appointment in public. It isn't the responsibility of the public to part the red seas because these bints drag their baybies everywhere.
bell_flower
What an asshole. Shouldn’t baybees be in bed at 8:30 p.m. anyway?

Exactly. The baybee wasn't making any noise (likely asleep) and certainly wasn't old enough to enjoy a walk, let alone know what a walk or the outdoors is. But if geezer moo didn't have a baybee in tow she'd have no excuse for drama.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login