Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Falsely accused daycare worker is released out of jail

Posted by freya 
Falsely accused daycare worker is released out of jail
April 16, 2022
Daycare worker is falsely accused of murder and spends three years in jail awaiting trial. It remains to be seen if the moo or duh did it.

And really, what idiot would leave with their baybee from daycare if it was covered with vomit and bruises and not immediately call the police? And if a baybee were covered with vomit and bruises another daycare worker would have noticed this immediately. Most daycares don't have the kind of space where a daycare worker can run off and attempt to murder a baybee without someone seeing or hearing it. It isn't as if daycares have 13 floors of private offices, staff staircases, alcoves and corridors. This looks like another one of those "the parunts couldn't possibly be guilty" even though they are the very obvious ones. The people who put away the daycare worker have shit for brains.

If a daycare worker no longer wants to be around brats he/she can find another job and there is no social penalty for doing so. If parunts have buyer's remorse there is a huge social penalty if they decide to give up the brat for adoption, so parunts are BY FAR the most likely suspects in the murder of a chuld. Parunts only sure bet is to make sure their brat has an accident or to use social engineering to make it look like someone else murdered their brat, not them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/charges-dropped-against-daycare-provider-as-new-photo-emerges-in-shawnee-child-abuse-case/ar-AAWeCCv?li=BBnb7Kz
Re: Falsely accused daycare worker is released out of jail
April 16, 2022
The daycare worker would have stayed in jail indefinitely if the baby's half-sister behind the couch hadn't shown the investigators a picture on her phone of the baby at that time with no bruises and vomit. That poor girl might be Duh's and StepMoo's next victim if the authorities don't protect her.
April 17, 2022
Even if the case still works out in the breeders' favor, I'm with misskitty - those parents will probably beat the hell out of the kid who presented the photo evidence proving the daycare provider's innocence. Sounds like they were going for a PNA and found the daycare lady to be a good scapegoat, so they picked up the loaf from daycare, took him home, cracked him in the head until he barfed, and hauled him to the ER while the marks were still fresh and claimed the daycare provider did it. Sounds like the lady had a small operation and probably didn't have security cameras to prove her innocence.

She not only had to close her daycare, but this woman will probably never get a job anywhere now. Even if the charges have been dropped against her, the stories associated with her name will still come up in searches and no one will want a child abuser on their payroll. I guarantee she'll never be able to work with children again either because her reputation is tarnished forever.

I hope she sues and takes every cent from these breeder assholes, and I hope they wind up thrown in jail for not only assaulting their own kid, but for ruining another person's life and forcing her to be in jail for no reason.
April 18, 2022
Good for the half-sister for speaking up and protecting an innocent person, but I wonder what's going to happen to her now. I also feel sorry for the daycare worker. She did nothing wrong and now she will probably never be able to work again.

There was a case in my town where a woman was watching kids in her house during the day. This woman was 50+ and she had no prior criminal record. The toadler kid was described as "boisterous" and both the woman and the babysitter devised a cover for the kid's playpen for naptime. Well, you know what happened....the kid tried to get out of it and got his head out and ended up choking and dying. The Moo and this woman had some kind of relationship prior to their business arrangement. The press coverage described them as friends, but of course the Moo really wanted to throw the book at this woman after the accident. Couple that with a zealous prosecutor who wants to "stand up for the childrun" and you know what happened: this woman got 25 years for the accident. I found it horrifying because if she had been the kid's Mommy you know nothing would have happened to her. And Jeebus, most rapists don't get 25 years and certainly many people who harm their own children don't get anything close to that.

I saw an episode of Doctor G with almost identical circumstances in the 80's or 90's. Doctor G classified the death as an accident and no charges were filed against the babysitter.

It's not like that now. The law has provisions for accidental death, but it's always applied to exclusively to parunts. If you are near a kid and something happens to the kid, look out.

It makes no sense. If anything, parunts should be held to a higher standard. Don't we always hear about the special bondTM between Moo-thers and their kids and how they carried the brat for 9 months, etc.?

If it was that profound and it changed your body For Evah, then you should remember not to leave your brat in a hot car.
April 18, 2022
I tried to find more information about the daycare worker, but I only ended up finding older articles saying that she beat a baby and it survived with a brain bleed. Her house lost its license as a daycare facility after the false accusation, so she was self-employed, not just a worker.

The Duh and half-Moo are a realtor couple with a cringey name: "Brauns and Brains." I don't know if it's their main thing or a side business. Either way, I hope the daycare manager gets a good retirement out of suing them for the false accusation. If she still has her house, she'll finally get to use it for lounging instead of watching baybees.
April 18, 2022
It sounds like the injured child survived the brain bleed, but I guarantee now Moo and Duh will whine and moan about how they can't place their (most likely now special needs) dumpling in a daycare because "nobody wants to wooooooork."

I don't know if they'll face legal repercussions for what they did to their old daycare provider, but what they don't realize is that now they will have a reputation as well. I'll bet if they try to place their brain-damaged kid in a new daycare, no one will accept them because they'll be too afraid of getting nailed with a fake child abuse charge and shut down like the lady who just got released. Nobody's touching this famblee with a ten-foot pole, but I have a feeling if that's the case, they'll just make the half-sister watch the kid as penance for ratting them out.
April 19, 2022
Cambion
Nobody's touching this famblee with a ten-foot pole, but I have a feeling if that's the case, they'll just make the half-sister watch the kid as penance for ratting them out.

If the half-sister has stones, and it appears she may have one or two, she will not be willing to be a loaf sitter. It is also very possible that the Moo & half sister aren't on speaking terms.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 19, 2022
freya
And really, what idiot would leave with their baybee from daycare if it was covered with vomit and bruises and not immediately call the police? And if a baybee were covered with vomit and bruises another daycare worker would have noticed this immediately. Most daycares don't have the kind of space where a daycare worker can run off and attempt to murder a baybee without someone seeing or hearing it.

Excellent questions. Too bad the cops and judges didn't take 10 minutes out of those three years to ask them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login