Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why does anyone think teen moos are so mature...

Posted by twocents 
Why does anyone think teen moos are so mature...
August 06, 2021
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-sussex-58102792

long story short, this cunt of a 19 year old left her 10 month old at home to starve to death as she went out partying.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Re: Why does anyone think teen moos are so mature...
August 06, 2021
They have this weird romantic notion that any breeder (teen, reluctant duh, etc.) will just look at the baybee and melt and become instantly enslaved and a Stepford parent in the making: stop showering, obsessing wildly over the baybee, derive pleasure from being bored silly (infants are boring and highly demanding), give up any and all vices, etc.

It is the weird Kodak moment they envision. Or at least, any breeder (even a teen) will be forced to be more mature than when the teen was unencumbered. And the brain of a teenager isn't fully developed so it isn't surprising that she left the baybee alone for days while partying for her eighteenth birthday. Whether or not she understood the baybee would end up dead isn't clear.

I would guess a small percentage of teen parunts become more mature and the majority feel resentful for having their own childhood ended so rudely and abruptly. Lots of grown adults that become parunts are openly resentful that they lose all their spontaneity and freedom.
August 07, 2021
yes, I may have mentioned this once a long time ago, but here goes: A coworker and I were chatting while changing shifts at the women's shelter where we then worked. One of the young women clients came in and started to LECTURE us on how we REALLY NEEDED to have a couple of kids (as she did). She said before she had her (3) kids she was just so irresponsible and now she is not (all grown up, presumably)! Nevah mind , she was 17 when she had her first kid, and one is kind of SUPPOSED to be irresponsible at that age. And that just mayybbe having a kid each year with another abusive or absent guy is not really responsible?
And also never mind that she was lecturing 2 women who did NOT live in a shelter, were both over 30 (over 50 for me), owned our own houses , had cars and JOBS. So happy to have that valuable advice, huh?
August 07, 2021

One of the young women clients came in and started to LECTURE us on how we REALLY NEEDED to have a couple of kids (as she did). She said before she had her (3) kids she was just so irresponsible and now she is not (all grown up, presumably)! Nevah mind , she was 17 when she had her first kid, and one is kind of SUPPOSED to be irresponsible at that age. And that just mayybbe having a kid each year with another abusive or absent guy is not really responsible?
And also never mind that she was lecturing 2 women who did NOT live in a shelter, were both over 30 (over 50 for me), owned our own houses , had cars and JOBS. So happy to have that valuable advice, huh?

Young teen twats know it all, don't they? And living in a homeless shelter with them? Awesome.
August 07, 2021
People don't seem to get that having a brat is not a dose of instant maturity. Someone won't just grow up overnight because they have a helpless creature dependent on them. I don't blame this girl for wanting to be a teenager and party becuse that's what teenagers often do. I don't know if she left the loaf alone for five days because she didn't care or figured it would be fine without her for a while like a house plant or both.

She sounds like she didn't want to be a mother, but may have been coerced into keeping the child by her family to punish her for getting pregnant or her boyfriend because some guys get really pissed when a woman wants to "kill" their progeny. I'm sure her family would have minded the kid if she said she was taking off to party for five days, especially if they knew the alternative was letting the kid starve to death alone for the better part of a week.

This is what can happen when women are told that abortion is murder - they'll neglect their unwanted kids to death. But hey, at least it's not murder amirite? It's just manslaughter! eye rolling smiley Teenagers almost NEVER make good parents - some want to go out and enjoy being kids themselves, others might very well love their loaves and are just too dumb to know how to care for them. This woman (yes even though she's in her teens, she is legally a woman) should absolutely not have given birth. I don't know if she wanted the kid to die or she didn't realize that leaving a young child completely alone without food, drink or a clean diaper would have any ill effects, but this was someone who should not have become a parent and a completely preventable child wound up dying slowly because of an unwilling parent.
August 07, 2021
reeniebessagain
yes, I may have mentioned this once a long time ago, but here goes: A coworker and I were chatting while changing shifts at the women's shelter where we then worked. One of the young women clients came in and started to LECTURE us on how we REALLY NEEDED to have a couple of kids (as she did). She said before she had her (3) kids she was just so irresponsible and now she is not (all grown up, presumably)! Nevah mind , she was 17 when she had her first kid, and one is kind of SUPPOSED to be irresponsible at that age. And that just mayybbe having a kid each year with another abusive or absent guy is not really responsible?

What a cunt.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 07, 2021
frankly, I would love to see her sterilized permanently

I have no problem with this; there is a 'mea culpa' type of mindset. but that baby never had a chance. and this cunt made sure her face was stuffed. or did she think eating is necessary.. or that the baby would survive for god knows how long. either way, she is a stupid box of rocks and should never be allowed to breed again. it is called consequences.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

August 07, 2021
This bitch belongs in prison alright!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 08, 2021
I would think she has earned prison time. I hope she gets it.

Update: the cunt got 9 years. bursts into tears. shove your tears up your fucking hole bitch

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

August 26, 2021
I think it comes from the other myth that girls mature faster than boys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login