Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nurses who don't have brats

Posted by freya 
Nurses who don't have brats
April 20, 2022
Nurses who don't want brats...guessing many if most aren't working pediatric:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nursing/comments/rtjgsp/nurses_who_dont_have_kids_yet_do_you_want_them/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

One talks about the second career of raising brats, I have news for her/him...raising brats isn't a career because you aren't paid for it. It is a labor of either love or hate.
Re: Nurses who don't have brats
April 20, 2022
Nursing is one of those fields where I don't know who in their right mind would have kids because it's such a demanding career when you're single and unchilded, let alone when you've bred. Especially now when nurses are getting worked nearly to death because of the pandemic. People who make parenting their one and only job often can't handle it, how the hell could you expect to work a demanding medical career and be a parent and stay sane? Basically you can only pick one of those things and neglect the other two.

It's very, very easy to get burned out as a nurse when you spend your days saving lives, wiping butts, administering treatments, cleaning puke and getting physically and verbally abused for your troubles, and then you have to go home and wipe butts, clean puke, administer treatments (sometimes) and get screamed at some more? Fuck that. The only difference is when a patient is a shithead to you, you can use the thickest possible needle for an IV stick as a small, subtle "fuck you" to them. Can't really stab your baby with a big needle for being a loud shrieking asshole because then they'll just cry more and you'll be punishing yourself more than the brat.
April 21, 2022
Cambion
Nursing is one of those fields where I don't know who in their right mind would have kids because it's such a demanding career when you're single and unchilded, let alone when you've bred. Especially now when nurses are getting worked nearly to death because of the pandemic. People who make parenting their one and only job often can't handle it, how the hell could you expect to work a demanding medical career and be a parent and stay sane? Basically you can only pick one of those things and neglect the other two.

Nurses are usually paid well enough to afford nannies or sitters. Also, a lot of Moos pursuing or working demanding careers dump their wombturds on family members (usually the grandparents) so they can work and play like they're single and unchilded.
April 23, 2022

Nurses are usually paid well enough to afford nannies or sitters. Also, a lot of Moos pursuing or working demanding careers dump their wombturds on family members (usually the grandparents) so they can work and play like they're single and unchilded.

I have a dear friend who is 10 years older than I. Hard worker, worked almost 40 years and as she was approaching retirement, her Nurse Practitioner daughter dumped her kids on her. My friend retired to take care of them and CuntDaughter didn't change that even after the GrandMoo was diagnosed with a fatal neurological disorder, despite CD making great money of course AND she worked at a hospital with a plush, new on-site loaf and chyld care facility. ($Zillon dollar price tag.)

Last I heard, my friend was bedbound and headed for a nursing home. She never enjoyed her retirement and blew her health out on watching brats. Needless to say, I don't get it.
April 23, 2022
bell_flower

I have a dear friend who is 10 years older than I. Hard worker, worked almost 40 years and as she was approaching retirement, her Nurse Practitioner daughter dumped her kids on her. My friend retired to take care of them and CuntDaughter didn't change that even after the GrandMoo was diagnosed with a fatal neurological disorder, despite CD making great money of course AND she worked at a hospital with a plush, new on-site loaf and chyld care facility. ($Zillon dollar price tag.)

Last I heard, my friend was bedbound and headed for a nursing home. She never enjoyed her retirement and blew her health out on watching brats. Needless to say, I don't get it.

Wow, that's bizarre that CuntDaughter didn't use the plush facility, especially considering that her chyldrun weren't tards.
April 24, 2022
and of course, once she was out of the picture little miss cunt had to find other help. which would have been done if the old woman had told the cunt to go lay in her own bed and deal with her own turd drops

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 24, 2022

Wow, that's bizarre that CuntDaughter didn't use the plush facility, especially considering that her chyldrun weren't tards.

It did cost money to use the facility and she's always been a real cheap person so she dumped on Grandma.

ETA: Grandma was not cheap herself. I do remember going somewhere with Grandma, her daughter and one of her kids. It was a public event and there were "free" snacks for the attendees. As we were leaving and heading out the door, there was a large box by the exit. It was full of small bags of chips, like what you would put in a lunchbox. The daughter went apeshit, as if she couldn't believe her good fortune, and started stuffing the bags in her purse and the stroller. She must have taken 20 bags of them. I mean, this was a woman who made decent money and was not starving.

I gave her the stink eye and beat feet out of there so nobody would think I was associated with her. How tacky and embarrassing.
April 24, 2022
bell_flower

It did cost money to use the facility and she's always been a real cheap person so she dumped on Grandma.

No wonder. Was Grandma cheap too?
April 24, 2022
bell_flower

This is really sad. Your friend sounds like a sweetheart with a shitty daughter. Shitty kids can happen to anyone, another reason not to breed.
April 27, 2022
My mom was a nurse when I was a teen. She was in nursing management. All I ever heard was how tired and exhausted she was and how mean the director of nursing was. To be honest, she was always working, sleeping, tired, and angry. My dad made excuses for her because "(director of nursing) is so mean to her". Meanwhile, I had to make dinner, take care of pets, clean the house and I was studying accounting at the time and actually too tired to do so. Dad could not make a decision without her so nothing got done even though we needed home improvements.

Mom would ask me after all this "Are you interested in nursing?" How could I possibly say "yes"?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login