Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

“Child With Autism On Board” car stickers

Posted by CrabCake 
“Child With Autism On Board” car stickers
April 22, 2022
I saw one of these for the first time the other day. I guess I shouldn’t be shocked that the parents of these autards have to advertise to the entire world wherever they go that they have a spayshul child on board. I suppose it’s good to let first responders know that the brat might fight them, spit, bite or otherwise act like a wild animal…and it’s also good to let unsuspecting people know to steer clear/park as far away as possible from the shitshow.

complaining about a brat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
Re: “Child With Autism On Board” car stickers
April 22, 2022
Oh good, so I know who to run off the road along with the "Baby on Board" drivers. tongue sticking out smiley

I'm guessing it's probably for medical awareness like you said, or possibly law enforcement in the event the police get involved and are expected by the proud parents to use "gentle, redirectional methods" on their 350-pound bouncing baby flappers. Or it's for bragging rights because having a child that speaks in grunts and still shits its pants at the age of twelve is like a mommy merit badge now.

Having an awtard isn't really something to brag about on the back of your car, but since Tardo will never get on the honor roll or join the army or go to college (you know, the other things parents brag about by means of bumper stickers), they gotta feel proud of their little genetic accident.

Speaking of bumper stickers, I saw multiple "Mom of a Marine/Soldier" stickers the last couple of weeks. I wonder if these breeders consider the possibility that their munchkins only joined the military to get the fuck away from them. Because a lot of people don't join totally willingly - they join because they want free school, they're too dumb for school, or they'd rather get shot at than live with their parents.
April 23, 2022
we just had some awtard go down an elevator shaft somewhere in NYC. Grandpa was caretaker and if I recall correctly, sounded like he shouldn't be looking after a child, much less a defecto. Sadly the awtard survived. it won't improve matters at all

and whatsa matta moo? what if your awtard doesn't like the colour of my car, then what? I'm not supposed to drive near you?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 23, 2022
Cambion beat me to it. I was going to say, "Now I know which cars to hit."

Actually, if you see one of these signs on another car on the road, it might be fun to lay on the horn to get the autard riled up. Many of them can't stand loud noises. devil with smile
April 23, 2022
While sitting at a stoplight today, a woman in the car next to me was screaming her head off. She was so loud I could hear her with my windows closed and music playing. I glanced over there (didn't want to look because I didn't want her to focus her hysterical screaming in my direction) and wasn't sure what she was screaming at, she seemed to be just screaming and carrying on an argument with herself. I wonder if she was the proud bearer of one of these specual signs on her car. Too bad I couldn't tell from the limited side view of her car.

I was relieved my windows were up, lest she try to bite me!
April 26, 2022
It just occurred to me how stupid it is from a chyld protection standpoint for breeders to have these on their cars. Pedos and other freaks could see this as a target and follow the car home, start casing the place, and then who knows what. Kind of like how now they’re telling parunts to stop putting those stupid stick figure famblee decals on their cars. Because of this, I would think the danger of putting an autard warning sticker on your car would outweigh any alleged benefit of warning first responders (which I kind of call bullshit on). But I’m an evil, selfish CF person, so what do I know??

shrug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
April 27, 2022
I don't know, I kinda doubt a pedo would case the home of a tard owner. I imagine even pedophiles have standards and wouldn't choose to abuse a child with enough tard strength to fight them off.

Buuuut parents don't think about those kinds of dangers when they advertise their famblee size/status on their vehicles because parents don't think, period. They want to brag to the whole wide world that their loins function properly because they think they're special.
April 27, 2022
Cambion
They want to brag to the whole wide world that their loins function properly because they think they're special.

If the fucker has a tard, I wouldn't call that a case of functional loins!
sign 'I'm with stupid'

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login