Fuck Incel Misogynists..and I don't care if it is your 'kultuuure'
April 25, 2022
Entitled father thinks women are alive only to "breed"
XLnsfw
!!Trigger warning!! This post contains writting about, postpartum depression, child marriage, assualt and statutory rape.

I had met with an old senior of mine (PG for short) and while reminiscing, we remembered this horrible incident. Most of it is improvised from what I remember as this happened 6-7 years back

I was in my intership after clearing my final year medical exams and was posted in OBGyn. This incident happened in Delhi, India in my alma mater.

I was taking over for the night duty from another intern when a 30 year old woman was brought in active labour. This woman had no records of her pregnancy and she had no history of any antenatal visits in any hospital. PG and the Senior Resident (SR) did a quick scan and realized the baby was premature (34 weeks) and it was too late to stop the delivery.

I was sent to ensure a bed in the Neonatal ward (which was usually so full that someone 3 neonates shared an incubator) and was assured to find out that for once, they had incubators available. The Neonatologist asked for any history on the mother which I didnt have and he accompanied me back to the labour ward to find out.

As soon as I reached, I saw SR and PG standing with Assistant Professor (AP) on duty. Both the Neonatologist and I blinked but nonetheless approached them

SR: Thanks OP, listen, I am sorry but could you draw some blood from the woman? We had an IV set up but she seems very reluctant and she was in active labour so we could not draw any.

(in Indian medical colleges and hospitals, doctors, especially goverment, are made to draw blood and place IV lines and even catheterise patients.)

Me: sure but if she is reluctant, won't she deny me from doing so as well?

PG: No, I think you should be fine. Patients tend to like you.

Me: Seriously? Fine.

PG: also can you make sure she gives you a urine sample? We dont have much on her and we need her blood and urine work up for both her and her son.

AP: Yes, and see if you can get more history from her.

Neonatologist: Aren't you guys being a bit too paranoid?

SR: This is her 13th baby... To be exact 14th but from what we understand her husband said, she had a spontaneous abortion a while back.

Me and the Neonatologist had out jaws fall open. I mean Indian family sometimes have too many mouths they can feed but this was my first time dealing which such high births... And from the looks of it, it was the first time for the Neonatologist as well.

I decided to do the work handed to me and approached the patient. She was glaring at me wildly and I got scared. I managed to draw the required blood samples when I decided to talk to her about the Urine sample when the woman suddenly screamed and slapped me on my face.

I was so stunned, I dropped the vials on the floor and back away. Hearing the woman's screams, the senior nurse (SN) and PG caming rushing in. They saw me standing with my hand on my cheek and the woman screaming at me

PG: OP, What happened?

Me: She slapped me.

Both the SN and PG stared at me as I looked down while rubbing my stinging cheek

PG (quietly): OP, why dont you go the front? i shall deal with her.

Me: I dropped the blood vial. I am sorry, she surprised me.

SN: You dont worry about it. Have you filled the requisition forms? i shall bring the vials. You leave now.

Me: The forms are on her bedside.

I left for the front and sat down trying to figure out what happened. AP suddenly appeared in front of me grabbing my face.

AP: It is a little red but its okay. Will you be okay?

Me: yes... I think. Shall I call a family member to....

Before I could complete, we heard howling and screaming as the woman flew past the hall and grabbed my AP by her coat.

Woman (Spittle flying,): where is my baby? Where is my baby?

AP: You baby is in the incubator! He is too small to survive!

Woman: Give him back! If you don't my husband will....! give him back!

We realised with a sinking feeling that the woman must be abused by her husband.

AP: Please. You baby is safe, we will show him to you. So please. Please rest.

This seemed to calm the woman as one of the attendents took her back to her bed.

AP: OP, call a psychiatrist and call the patient's relatives as well.

Me: Okay.

I had called the psychiatrist on duty and then called for the relatives on the intercom.

While I waited for the relatives, another woman had just delivered and I was filling out a few details.

A girl, entered while holding the hand of a very small boy (around 1 year old).

Girl: you called for the relatives of woman?

I looked up and was horrified. This girl could not be older than 14 and she was heavily pregnany. She was severely malnourished and when I looked at the small boy, I expected the worse.

Me: " How old are you?"

Girl: I am going to be 15 soon

My heart thundered as tears filled my eyes.

Me: this child?

Girl: he is my son.

Me: Please wait here.

I ambled towards the doctor's room and SR and PG were surprised to see me.

"She is 14 and pregnant..."

They stared.

Me: The woman's daughter. She is only 14 and she already has a child and she is pregnant."

Their eyes widened as they went to the front with me. I could see their eyes widen in fury and pain.

This was child had been married off illegally. The minimum age of marriage on India is 18 by law and by Hindu act, it is 16. Considering the factor she already had a one year old and fr what she told us. She had married to a much older man at the age of 12.

My seniors decided to call the police and involve social workers. While all the legalities were getting sorted, the woman's husband (Entitled Ahole 1- Edad 1) and the girl's husband (Entitled Ahole 2- EDad 2)entered raging at us.

They yelled profanities and threatened a law suit and even beating us up.

AP: Go ahead! Try doing it with the police involved.

EDad 1: how dare you keep our property. Away fr us! How dare you call the police! Woman and Girl are my property. I will do as they please!

SN: they are not your property! They are people! You even beat them and force them to get pregnant! What animals are you??

Edad 2: So what! They are woman! That is all they are good for. They are meant to be used like this!

We all turned angry. I wanted to strangle this man. Girl and woman were inside with a social worker. I could hear them crying.

SN: We are women too! We are mothers and we work! We more than what you demean us to be

Edad 2: oh please! You are ruining the women. They forget that they belong to men and they serve us

Edad 1: your fathers must be punished for not taking care of their property

Me: Shut up! No woman is your property! They belong to themselves. You deserve to be put in prison!

SR: OP, go inside. The police will deal with them.

(They sent me back inside to prevent me from being injured or harmed should the a***holes decide to attack)

I remained inside when i asked the girl if she was okay as the social worker sat down to talk with the psychiatrist.

Girl: they said they can help me go to school. They will teach me to read and write.

Me: that is wonderful!

Girl: will i be safe from that man and my father? Will i no longer have to keep sleeping next to him. I no longer have to.... Be touched"

My heart broke as I heard her ask me these questions. She was only 14. Only 14.

I went into the doctors room with a heavy heart. I did not have time to sort my feelings as PG called me to assist with another delivery and abortion and the duty went on.

Next morning, I approached AP

Me: Are they gonna be okay?

AP (sighing): i dont know. It was harrowing to sit through it. That poor woman had been raped by her husband multiple times so he could have a son."

Me: her previous children were girls?

AP: Yes. He wanted a boy so he forced her to get pregnant frequently. He also beat her and raped her while she was pregnant. This was not her 14th...its more. She had had 3 spontaneous abortions. She is at her limit. Its a miracle she is alive after all these pregnancies.

Me: She seems very malnourished.

AP: Yes. But hopefully they will be better. The police have arrested the men. They threatened to rape and attack us though.

Me: Should we worry?

AP: No. This is a part of our lives. Anyways, your duty is over. Go home and rest. You have night tomorrow also

I nodded. I took an Auto back home as I had not wanted to trouble my parents. I had just entered home when my father came out of the kitchen smiling.

Dad: OP! i have made the Iranian pulao for you! You could not enjoy it last time because of the party. So I made it.... Why are you crying?

I just hugged my father and burst out crying.

I had just witnessed a father literally abuse and sell his young daughter while my father is ready to fight tooth and nail just to support me.

That day I cried and cried for that family.

From what I know, the father and the gir's husband was charged with statutory rape, child abuse and child marriage . I dont know what happened to them but I hope they were punished severely. I hope they had got the death penalty

As for the poor woman, her children, I pray they are finally happy and safe.

sorry for the long post. It a story that still hurts me and makes me realise how lucky I am. If you guys want to hear more, I have come across a lot of entitled and insane parents in my time as a doctor.

Thanks for reading

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Fuck Incel Misogynists..and I don't care if it is your 'kultuuure'
April 25, 2022
As bad as this is I'm glad to see it is rare in India or at least in their area. I can tell from the reaction of the neonatologist and other staff members. Not that it makes it any less shocking or sad for all the women stuck in these particular shit hole famblees.
April 25, 2022
I'm surprised as well that the staff was shocked by this woman being pregnant multiple times against her will, but also her daughter. Given that Duh is such a rapey bastard hell-bent on having a goldenpenis, I'm shocked he didn't just see his daughters all as potential incubators for his precious seed and start sexually assaulting them the moment they might become sexually mature. After all, "that's all women are good for," by his logic.

I figured in places like India and Africa and the Middle East, women being abused and raped constantly was just business as usual. I think in a lot of instances, such cases aren't even investigated because it's so commonplace, so I'm probably not completely mistaken, sadly. Even now, I hear people advise female tourists to not go anywhere alone in certain countries because of the very high possibility they will be raped. It's horrible that as far as we have come as a species, this kind of shit still exists.

I suppose stating the fact that the man's genetic material is what determines the gender of a fetus wouldn't go over too well with an incel asshole like this. I hope this piece of shit's dick falls off and gets eaten in front of him by a wild dog.
April 26, 2022
Cambion
I figured in places like India and Africa and the Middle East, women being abused and raped constantly was just business as usual. I think in a lot of instances, such cases aren't even investigated because it's so commonplace, so I'm probably not completely mistaken, sadly. Even now, I hear people advise female tourists to not go anywhere alone in certain countries because of the very high possibility they will be raped. It's horrible that as far as we have come as a species, this kind of shit still exists.

In Italy I was advised to always have a male go with me to the bathroom and guard the door. Apparently lots of men there have some kind of weird fetish about watching women pee. I always wore serious boots and had a male guard posted with one exception. The only time I didn't have one a man saw me enter the bathroom alone and busted in on the stall. As soon as I heard footsteps I put my foot out to block my door if it should be opened by a perv and squatted in such a way as to not expose myself. I kicked the shit out of the door as soon as he opened it and it slammed into his head. I did this more than once.

When I was ready to leave he was in another stall. I kicked the door of that stall in on him repeatedly and enjoyed watching it strike him in the head. Lil' head bangers ball for the pervert. This perv crap was bad enough, no thanks to having to watch for rapists.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login