Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Whining about fertility treatment costs

Posted by freya 
Whining about fertility treatment costs
August 16, 2021
Yes, they all do it. But not all have an income of $300K a year.

fertility bleater
The costs of fertility have been both emotionally and financially draining. I know deep down that this is the best use of my savings, but I’m grieving the loss of security. It’s also been tough find work-life balance. I want to have my work projects succeed, but also want to process my emotional load so I can give my embryos the best chance at success.

They have spend $33K since 2018 which is less that 4% of what they have earned in the past three years. If that is all of your savings and you earn $300K, you cannot afford a baybee! And if you weren't so stressed about losing the little bit of savings then perhaps you could relax and sluice and not be able to afford daycare, a nanny or anything else for the baybee. Perhaps spend a little time reading about brats costing $250K plus to raise to adulthood, which is more than the $11K you've averaged on fertility. If you think it has been tough to find work-life balance because of a few doctor's appointments you are in for a very rude awakening once you piggo.

I'm shocked she hasn't bleated to her co-workers, she seems like the type who would vent to some poor female co-worker who earns less than 1/5 of her salary. Despite being a VP she comes across as an imbecile.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/i-m-struggling-with-fertility-wish-i-could-tell-my-coworkers/ar-BB1e39vv
Re: Whining about fertility treatment costs
August 16, 2021
Fuck her and her fertility moaning. If an adopted child isn't good enough for her, she doesn't deserve to be a parent. Someone who truly wants to raise another human being will not care whose DNA it has or whose vagina it came out of - they will be happy they have a small person of any kind to nurture and watch as they grow up. They could even foster a marginally older child (as in one that's not a fresh infant) or one that's (gasp) a different color than they are! Dog forbid they do that because people might find out it's not their homemade kid!

And I don't know what this bitch is smoking, but a baby will absolutely 100 percent impact, derail and possibly wreck her career because you just cannot successfully be a parent and have a career at the same time. Both are things you have to put a majority of your heart and time into for them to work, so when you do both, you get stretched too thin unless you can afford to pay round-the-clock nannies to mind the kid while you work.

I will never ever feel sympathy for someone who blows more on attempting to make a biological child than they woud have spent on adopting a child who needs a home and people to love them and it warms my heart when I hear stories of failed fertility treatments because those cunts deserve every last failure for being so selfish.
August 17, 2021
Cambion
Fuck her and her fertility moaning. If an adopted child isn't good enough for her, she doesn't deserve to be a parent.

Absolutely. I often see the argument that adoption is expensive, too, but if she can afford IVF, she can afford adoption.

Cambion
And I don't know what this bitch is smoking, but a baby will absolutely 100 percent impact, derail and possibly wreck her career because you just cannot successfully be a parent and have a career at the same time.

She's likely one of these people for whom a baby is an accessory or prop, and she'll be happy to foist the kid off on nannies and praise herself for being a career woman and a mom.
August 18, 2021
kittehpeoples
She's likely one of these people for whom a baby is an accessory or prop, and she'll be happy to foist the kid off on nannies and praise herself for being a career woman and a mom.

I agree. It is likely an item she is trying to check off her list with absolutely no concern about the cost of raising a kid or how she will do this while working lots of hours as a VP. There are way too many disconnects in what she says and despite her high income she is incapable of budgeting for something she makes such a big deal out of. If it was just about being a parent she could have spent the same money on adoption and would have a kid now.

She also freaks out about the costs, are these highly paid womben so tone deaf that they expect the taxpayers to foot their IVF bills? You'd think she is doing the world a tremendous favor by sprogging. I bet she reads the NYT, lots of wealthy parunts do and they think they are making the world a better place by breeding.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login