Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forced Birthers Want A Nationwide Ban

Posted by Peace 
Re: Forced Birthers Want A Nationwide Ban
May 05, 2022
cfdavep
This country may be headed to Saudi Arabian status

No, this nation's headed toward Taliban governance. Women in Saudi Arabia have some rights.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 05, 2022
misskitty
yurble
They believe in biological determinism, which means they don't think your gender can differ from what you were assigned at birth

Behaving differently from society's expectations is fine, but that doesn't give you the right to use opposite sex spaces and it doesn't make you a "pregnant man." Funny how the same people who insisted that men can be pregnant have put that idea aside now to call this act a threat to women.

I think it is moronic for people who claim to have body dysphoria to wallow in biological functions (like pregnancy) that are tied to a particular biological sex, but it in no way affects me personally if people want to be idiots.

I have zero interest in gatekeeping who is and who isn't a woman. After all, if the far right had its way, women who don't want children would be considered unnatural - not real women. As far as I'm concerned, trans women are women. I have no objection to sharing spaces with them. Predators are distinguished by their actions, not on the basis of belonging to a vilified group (be it trans people, gays, Muslims, etc).
May 06, 2022
I smell a rat with this leak for other reasons.

It might not be the actual final draft reflecting the final decision. I'll believe this is the actual decision when I see the final decision. Not until.

This leak could also be a big hoax by some trolls. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen something like this.
May 06, 2022
I was reading this morning that the GOP will be going after public education unless the school is GOP controlled then it will get funding. The only way around that for parents will be private schools in blue states.

They want women out of education for sure.
May 06, 2022
cfdavep

They want women out of education for sure.

Women are a vast majority of teachers! Who'd do the educating if the women went away?

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 06, 2022
kman
I smell a rat with this leak for other reasons.

It might not be the actual final draft reflecting the final decision. I'll believe this is the actual decision when I see the final decision. Not until.

This leak could also be a big hoax by some trolls. Wouldn't be the first time I've seen something like this.

Chief Justice Roberts confirmed that this paper was legit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 06, 2022
Looks like people doxxed the six Supreme Court justices who voted in favor of overturning Roe v. Wade and now protesters are going to show up at the justices' homes instead of just stomping around near the White House. I'm sure these protests will not be peaceful either. Oh noooo, the poor ickle poopsies will have to deal with the consequences of their decision to ban women's rights.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/05/supreme-court-surrounded-by-fence-after-roe-v-wade-protests/

And the White House isn't exactly discouraging this either:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-peaceful-protests-abortion-activists-supreme-court-justice-homes

Biden is reminding people to engage in "peaceful protests" at this time too. Bullshit, we're talking about taking away a major right from half the population and paving the way to remove even more of those rights. Peaceful protests don't do shit - mark my words, there will be crime and vandalism, and I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the justices responsible for this gets murdered for their decision. I'm glad the fuckers were doxxed and they deserve whatever they get.
May 06, 2022
Cambion
I'm glad the fuckers were doxxed and they deserve whatever they get.

using a flamethrowermob with pitchforks chasing another

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 06, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/ujfaop/scotus_protesters_plan_to_march_on_justices_homes/

There is a claim that the SC Justices would be allowed legally to use deadly force against them. This may be a scary summer ahead.
May 06, 2022
Cambion
Biden is reminding people to engage in "peaceful protests" at this time too. Bullshit, we're talking about taking away a major right from half the population and paving the way to remove even more of those rights.

I agree with you, but Biden isn't Trump. He can't advocate for violence and murder and get away with it.

Cambion
Peaceful protests don't do shit - mark my words, there will be crime and vandalism, and I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the justices responsible for this gets murdered for their decision. I'm glad the fuckers were doxxed and they deserve whatever they get.

They absolutely do.
May 06, 2022
kittehpeoples
Cambion
Cambion
Peaceful protests don't do shit - mark my words, there will be crime and vandalism, and I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of the justices responsible for this gets murdered for their decision. I'm glad the fuckers were doxxed and they deserve whatever they get.

They absolutely do.

A pizza bombing would be appropriate! Hundreds of pizzas arrive at their house, very annoying LOL!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 06, 2022
They're not going to stop at abortion. Certain forms of birth control, like IUDs and plan B will be banned becuase of how they work on the uterus. And don't think that Missouri will be the only state. These forced birthers won't be happy until women have no rights, except the right to be a man's chattel to use and abuse as he sees fit.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7vzjb/location-data-abortion-clinics-safegraph-planned-parenthood

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

"The law defines an unborn child as a human being from the moment of conception and in every stage of its biological development," Lindgren says. “So conception, zygote, morula, embryo and fetus is how the law defines an unborn child.”

Therefore, emergency contraception, such as the Plan B pill, would be considered an abortifacient. But so, too, says Lindgren, would intrauterine devices, a form of contraception used by more than 8 percent of American women. In addition to their use as daily contraception, IUDs can be used as emergency contraception.

"If a human being begins at the moment of conception, the result will be that forms of contraception will be criminalized under this law," Lindgren says. "The argument is that, with those forms of birth control, the egg gets fertilized, and the birth control method prevents it from implanting into the uterus."

Lindgren says there is precedent for contraceptives to be legally classified as abortifacients from the 2014 U.S. Supreme Court decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby.
May 06, 2022
kittehpeoples
Cambion
Biden is reminding people to engage in "peaceful protests" at this time too. Bullshit, we're talking about taking away a major right from half the population and paving the way to remove even more of those rights.

I agree with you, but Biden isn't Trump. He can't advocate for violence and murder and get away with it.

Cambion

They absolutely do.

Looks like you're right! I honestly figured violence got more done than non-violence because physically fighting for a cause would make a bigger impression, but I had to go find out to be sure. It really does look like, statistically, non-violent protests have a much higher success rate than violent protests - like twice as high. I always figured stuff like writing letters, standing around with signs and signing petitions was just useless bullshit that made people feel like they were fighting for a cause, but those actions never truly mattered. But if it works, it works! So I was mistaken. shrug holding finger to head as if a gun

However, I would not judge anyone who commits acts of violence against these women-hating fuckers. They can't fuck over half the population of the country and expect no consequences to befall them. They made it personal by screwing with reproductive, gender and health/medical rights in one swoop.
May 07, 2022
Cambion

kittehpeoples
They absolutely do.

Looks like you're right! I honestly figured violence got more done than non-violence because physically fighting for a cause would make a bigger impression, but I had to go find out to be sure. It really does look like, statistically, non-violent protests have a much higher success rate than violent protests - like twice as high. I always figured stuff like writing letters, standing around with signs and signing petitions was just useless bullshit that made people feel like they were fighting for a cause, but those actions never truly mattered. But if it works, it works! So I was mistaken. shrug holding finger to head as if a gun

However, I would not judge anyone who commits acts of violence against these women-hating fuckers. They can't fuck over half the population of the country and expect no consequences to befall them. They made it personal by screwing with reproductive, gender and health/medical rights in one swoop.

Ha, I was actually agreeing with you that they deserve whatever they get! hysterical laughter While it doesn't surprise me that non-violent protests *are* effective, these days it really does feel like things are coming down to a violent response. It's hard to imagine nonviolence working against people who want large swaths of the population to literally die (or at least cease to exist).
May 07, 2022
freya
It's very scary to think about who leaked this and how much danger he/she may be in.

We may never find out who leaked this. It may be a good thing for whoever has done it. What scares me is that for someone to leak something like that, there have been serious alarm bells going off and they felt compelled to speak out, regardless of consequences. There might be a lot more coming down the pipeline, I have no idea. But it is frightening to think as to what it might be.
May 07, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-life-opposes-bill-could-235438988.html

The LA Right to Lifers are oppsing what that state wants to do. It maybe starting to backfire
May 07, 2022
yurble
misskitty
yurble
They believe in biological determinism, which means they don't think your gender can differ from what you were assigned at birth

Behaving differently from society's expectations is fine, but that doesn't give you the right to use opposite sex spaces and it doesn't make you a "pregnant man." Funny how the same people who insisted that men can be pregnant have put that idea aside now to call this act a threat to women.

I think it is moronic for people who claim to have body dysphoria to wallow in biological functions (like pregnancy) that are tied to a particular biological sex, but it in no way affects me personally if people want to be idiots.

I have zero interest in gatekeeping who is and who isn't a woman. After all, if the far right had its way, women who don't want children would be considered unnatural - not real women. As far as I'm concerned, trans women are women. I have no objection to sharing spaces with them. Predators are distinguished by their actions, not on the basis of belonging to a vilified group (be it trans people, gays, Muslims, etc).

If anyone can be a woman or man by simply saying that they are, then those words lose their significance. Your predator argument means that women and men don't need separate spaces at all.

They've done more than be idiots. They've become the new Catholic church. We're supposed to believe the "gender" (seems more like a personality) in their head over the bodies we see. They've bullied major establishments into accommodating their delusions. This year the dictionary removed "female" from the definition of woman. This behavior is as bad as the far right.
May 07, 2022
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/louisiana-life-opposes-bill-could-235438988.html

The LA Right to Lifers are oppsing what that state wants to do. It maybe starting to backfire

This seems like a very "leopards ate my face" moment...they've spent half a century absolutely vilifying women who have abortions, and now they're upset that their elected officials want to vilify women who have abortions?
May 07, 2022
(Btw, Cambion, my :LOL reaction was at myself for not being clear, not at you. smiling smiley I was going to edit my post to say that, but it won't let me for some reason.)
May 07, 2022
craftyzits
kittehpeoples
Cambion

They absolutely do.

A pizza bombing would be appropriate! Hundreds of pizzas arrive at their house, very annoying LOL!

Then tell them they can't throw the pizzas away because they're edible. They should be allowed to give them to others but throwing them away is a sinful waste of food.
May 07, 2022
misskitty
craftyzits
kittehpeoples
Cambion

They absolutely do.

Then tell them they can't throw the pizzas away because they're edible. They should be allowed to give them to others but throwing them away is a sinful waste of food.

And they have to pay for them!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 07, 2022
cfdavep
https://www.vice.com/en/article/m7vzjb/location-data-abortion-clinics-safegraph-planned-parenthood

Some guy is selling the identiies of women who aborted. I think the fallout from this will be even worse than imagined. I am thinking men will murder women who have aborted and it will be considered self-defence of the fetus, no prison sentence.

This country may be headed to Saudi Arabian status

It would be avenging the fetus and vigilante justice, not defense if the fetus is long dead. Still concerning and likely that these men could go scot-free.
May 07, 2022
craftyzits
misskitty
craftyzits
kittehpeoples
Cambion

They absolutely do.

Life isn't fair, actions have consequences, and all those pizzas are part of God's plan!
May 07, 2022
misskitty
craftyzits
misskitty
craftyzits
kittehpeoples
Cambion

They absolutely do.

Life isn't fair, actions have consequences, and all those pizzas are part of God's plan!

Internet needs to get busy...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 07, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-abortion-protesters-plan-continue-080200049.html

Some asshat pro-life group who just can't wait for the courts to go after the blue states will be protesting in liberal Maine in Portland. Forced birthers won't be able to stand women in blue states having any rights either, and will try to chop away at abrotion rights at the state level after Roe is overturned. Societal collapse in this country is happening at a high speed.

A friend of mine in Canada said this shit is just starting to spill over the border and forced birth Canadians will be emboldened by what is going on in the US. They will try to elect as many conservatives as they can up there, I bet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login