Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forced Birthers Want A Nationwide Ban

Posted by Peace 
Re: Forced Birthers Want A Nationwide Ban
May 07, 2022
kittehpeoples
(Btw, Cambion, my :LOL reaction was at myself for not being clear, not at you. smiling smiley I was going to edit my post to say that, but it won't let me for some reason.)

Haha, it's all good! I misunderstood, but I also learned something new about protesting. smiling smiley

I wonder if the information on the ruling was leaked before it became officially set in stone so people could try to fight it? Like maybe if the public response against it is big and loud enough, this shit won't stick to the wall without revolting and rioting. I know people fight for rights for any number of reasons, but in this case, it will be fighting for control of our own bodies and potentially fighting for the right to not die due to health complications. These should be basic goddamn rights, not things anyone should have to fight for, so the outcry will be understandably huge.
May 07, 2022
Hell, In Arizona, we've a Republican who suggested that condoms be criminalized.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 08, 2022
Cambion
kittehpeoples
(Btw, Cambion, my :LOL reaction was at myself for not being clear, not at you. smiling smiley I was going to edit my post to say that, but it won't let me for some reason.)

Haha, it's all good! I misunderstood, but I also learned something new about protesting. smiling smiley

I wonder if the information on the ruling was leaked before it became officially set in stone so people could try to fight it? Like maybe if the public response against it is big and loud enough, this shit won't stick to the wall without revolting and rioting. I know people fight for rights for any number of reasons, but in this case, it will be fighting for control of our own bodies and potentially fighting for the right to not die due to health complications. These should be basic goddamn rights, not things anyone should have to fight for, so the outcry will be understandably huge.

I think this is the case as well. The abortion decision was slated to be the last one on the docket near the end of June/early July so they could axe reproductive rights and then run for summer break.
May 08, 2022
I think this was leaked on purpose... I don't think it was accidental but not sure to what end.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 08, 2022
twocents
I think this was leaked on purpose... I don't think it was accidental but not sure to what end.

I think so, too. I would love it if it was leaked so it could be averted, but since we live in a hellscape timeline, I don't think that will happen.
May 08, 2022
Cambion

Glad to hear it. smiling smiley
May 09, 2022
Wouldn't trying to ax contraception end up making it harder to access other forms of medication as well for women? Some of them are absolutely teratogenic or have a great risk of negatively affecting the fetus, and being on birth control and regular pregnancy testing is often the only conditions doctors will allow them.
May 09, 2022
nightfire
Wouldn't trying to ax contraception end up making it harder to access other forms of medication as well for women? Some of them are absolutely teratogenic or have a great risk of negatively affecting the fetus, and being on birth control and regular pregnancy testing is often the only conditions doctors will allow them.

That would imply that the people in favor of eradicating reproductive rights for women give a crap about the children they'll force into existence once they're born. They won't outlaw the drugs that cause birth defects, but if a woman gets pregnant and is forced to give birth to a defective/sick/dying child because abortion is illegal, that will be her fault for being a whore and spreading her legs (even if she gets pregnant via sexual assault) and also having a deformed child will be punishment for her whoring, but then they'll also say that Gawd doesn't give anyone anything they can't handle and that her little fucknugget is a gift from the Lawd and she better be fucking thrilled to raise it.

So this would likely result in doctors not prescribing these teratogenic medications anymore because there is no way to guarantee the woman won't crap out a sideshow freak and sue the doctor for prescribing something that they knew caused birth defects. I don't know if there are alternative treatments for teratogenic drugs, but I figure at least some do not and the defect-causing drugs are the only way in some cases. Sooooo in that case, the woman will just plain not get the most effective treatment because she might get pregnant.

I also imagine this could pave the way for women to get arrested and charged with murder or manslaughter if they get chemo while pregnant, because chemo often causes miscarriages. Or they will get charged with child abuse if they take drugs that they know cause birth defects and have a child against their will anyway.

Methinks lawmakers just want women to die in vast numbers. That might sound nice to them on paper, but if women perish by the thousands due to the loss of reproductive freedom, do they realize this will cause a hugely uneven gender ratio in the population? They'll have to either suck each other's dicks or legalize bigamy.

Can you imagine how absolutely overrun the foster system is going to be if women can't get abortions? We can't find homes for the kids already in there when abortion was legal. According to a chart I found (https://abort73.com/images/2020-abortion-data-table.png), there were 908,000 abortions performed in the US in 2020. Can you imagine what will happen if the number of kids in the system goes up by almost a million a year because abortions are outlawed? It would likely reach a point where no one would be allowed to give their kids up for adoption because the system is too overwhelmed, forcing them to raise kids they don't want and can't afford. Which means a loooooooooooooooo (inhale) oooooooooooot of babies that will be murdered or abandoned.

Maybe to make up for this bullshit, people can campaign to legalize infanticide. Since pro-lifers don't give a fuck about fetuses once they're born and sentient, make PNAs legal if abortions remain illegal. Because it's gonna happen a lot more frequently regardless - people find ways to dispose of unwanted kids, damned be the consequences.
May 09, 2022
This is just the legalization of slavery.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 09, 2022
Texas and the rest of the Red states are taking one step closer to becoming the Republic of Gilead (Handmaid Tale's USA), and they are trying to make the whole country become part of it, willing or not.
May 10, 2022
And it's starting.

Oregon "right to life" clinic (LOL whose right to life? Surely not the woman's) is firebombed with Molotov cocktails.
https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2022/05/molotov-cocktails-thrown-at-oregon-right-to-life-building-keizer-police-investigating.html

The Senate passes a law giving Supreme Court justices and their famblees extra protection in the wake of their decision about Roe v. Wade because they know people are gonna start shit. It's cute they think that some of the more militant feminists and pro-choicers in this country would be afraid of a little thing like going to jail for their cause. If anything, it would turn them into heroes.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/senators-aim-quick-passage-bill-providing-security-family-members-supr-rcna28000

NBC article
“We must act to ensure Justices and their families are protected from those who wish to cause them harm by extending Supreme Court police security to family members,”

Orly now? They cast the first stone here. How's about protection for women who are being robbed of basic bodily autonomy by a bunch of shits who will never get pregnant, either due to gender or age (because one opposer is a menopause-age woman)? They made a big boy decision, they can deal with the fallout from it. If they don't want angry pro-choicers stomping through their yards, they can undo their shitty choice to take away other people's choice.
May 10, 2022
Cambion
Orly now? They cast the first stone here. How's about protection for women who are being robbed of basic bodily autonomy by a bunch of shits who will never get pregnant, either due to gender or age (because one opposer is a menopause-age woman)? They made a big boy decision, they can deal with the fallout from it. If they don't want angry pro-choicers stomping through their yards, they can undo their shitty choice to take away other people's choice.

You stole that from MY keyboard!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 10, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/newhampshire/comments/tj2ntz/house_bill_will_allow_cashiers_to_not_sell/

In NH, they passed or are passing a bill where if a cashier is opposed to a condom/BC purchase they will not ring it through. I am assuming the pharmacies there will be the same with BC.
One commenter called NH the Alabama of the North. The rural part is VERY redneck

I also think this will spread and people will start getting loudly humiliated in stores especially women who will then be verbally attacked by other customers. A way to make it socially ok to attack women in public who are not servants of men. Unless this thing backfires hard on the SC this country may become like Afganistan in the near future
May 10, 2022
Cambion
And it's starting.

Oregon "right to life" clinic (LOL whose right to life? Surely not the woman's) is firebombed with Molotov cocktails.
https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2022/05/molotov-cocktails-thrown-at-oregon-right-to-life-building-keizer-police-investigating.html

Good.
May 10, 2022

In NH, they passed or are passing a bill where if a cashier is opposed to a condom/BC purchase they will not ring it through. I am assuming the pharmacies there will be the same with BC.
One commenter called NH the Alabama of the North. The rural part is VERY redneck.

Kind of an ironic stance in a state where the motto is:

Live free or die (I suppose only non-females are really free.)

And there is also no helmet law for motorcyclists because Freedumb. But it's perfectly okay to not dispense a lawfully prescribed medication to a woman.
May 10, 2022
bell_flower

And there is also no helmet law for motorcyclists because Freedumb. But it's perfectly okay to not dispense a lawfully prescribed medication to a woman.

These people don't consider women as human. They are simply birthing livestock.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 14, 2022
These people don't want anyone to have sex without having babies. Why don't they just admit that? I think this is the case because many want contraception restricted or banned as well. It isn't about babies, it's about sex.
May 14, 2022
JohnDrake
These people don't want anyone to have sex without having babies. Why don't they just admit that? I think this is the case because many want contraception restricted or banned as well. It isn't about babies, it's about sex.

The bug up their ass is that the birthrate in the USA is fallen off a cliff, and in sense birth and sex can be decoupled, they want to force them back together regardless of the danger to the woman. Or child, because rape is not an exception, nor is incest. If your 8-year-old gets pregnant through rape, that little girl will have to take her chances the birth won't kill her.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 20, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/leaked-homeland-security-memo-warns-182402541.html

It looks as if the forced birthers are going to send their GOP terrorist types after providers/supporters in blue states. One of the tactics is threatening companies that support employees and their right to choose. If they can't go after them at the state level they will make sure that their employers do not feel safe. I think the GOP may truly become terrorists towards women. non-whites and gays, anyone who does not tow the party line.

Women in the future may have to plan to leave the country for an abortion as blue states will be subject to serious threats.
It will be no surprise if there will be a future mass shootings at companies that make it clear they are liberal and pro-choice.
May 20, 2022
cfdavep
I think the GOP may truly become terrorists towards women. non-whites and gays, anyone who does not tow the party line.

The GOP aren't just terrorists toward women. The GOP are terrorists, PERIOD. Remember, they attacked the USA's Capital building to stop the election from proceeding. That had nothing to do with women or abortion, that was terrorism. Period. Overthrowing the USA's government is terrorism no matter how you slice it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 20, 2022
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/leaked-homeland-security-memo-warns-182402541.html

It looks as if the forced birthers are going to send their GOP terrorist types after providers/supporters in blue states. One of the tactics is threatening companies that support employees and their right to choose. If they can't go after them at the state level they will make sure that their employers do not feel safe. I think the GOP may truly become terrorists towards women. non-whites and gays, anyone who does not tow the party line.

Women in the future may have to plan to leave the country for an abortion as blue states will be subject to serious threats.
It will be no surprise if there will be a future mass shootings at companies that make it clear they are liberal and pro-choice.
That's dumb. Whatever happened to it 'simply coming back down to the states' like they claimed? It looks like these types aren't going to be content with just their own red-state fiefdoms, they are going to go after the states that voted to keep pro-choice laws, because they don't really believe in states governing themselves.

This is why I am aghast at them, they don't seem to grasp that it is not even abortion that people have an issue with, but whether or not the woman stops being a full legal human with full autonomy over her own body and just becomes a flesh and blood incubator once she becomes pregnant. If the embryo or fetus is a full human like they want to establish, then it stands to reason to simply remove it from it's mother whole and alive no matter what the stage it is in, and allow it to live or to die naturally in the outside world. That is what people do to other fully legal people, evict them from places they are trespassing or loitering in, and legally forbid them use of another person's organs when it is without consent. The embryo or fetus loses the right to use the mother's body without her consent, because it then becomes a full legal person and thus subject to those inherent legalities.
May 20, 2022
I can see most of these draconian laws which involve an interstate element ending up in the courts. They may originate in the (blue) state courts but could very well get appealed through the federal courts. Will they land in the SCOTUS with its ultra-conservative majority, and would that majority strike them down as an overreach? I don't know.
May 22, 2022
cfdavep

Let them. We have laws here in blue states that specifically protect abortion clinics, and these laws are being expanded.

I can't see our oligarch government accepting violence leveled at major corporations, either. They'll come down hard on people shooting up Wall St. banks or Amazon. Anything that risks the company profits will be off-limits.

CNN
On the flip side -- and in anticipation that their states will become so-called "safe havens" for abortion seekers and clinics -- Democratic lawmakers are pushing proposals that would limit the ability of out-of-state authorities to investigate providers within blue states.
New York lawmakers have introduced several bills that would protect abortion providers from extradition to other states. California is considering legislation aimed at the civil enforcement mechanism -- i.e. lawsuits filed by private citizens against those who facilitate outlawed abortions -- that was championed by Texas' six-week ban and is being considered by other states.
A bill in Connecticut would bar state agencies from assisting investigations or prosecutions launched by out-of-state authorities and restrict the disclosure of reproductive health records sought by out-of-state subpoenas, among other provisions.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/23/politics/abortion-out-of-state-legislation/index.html
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login