Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Onion: Autistic Child Ruins Marriage He Was Born To Save

Posted by freya 
The Onion: Autistic Child Ruins Marriage He Was Born To Save
August 19, 2021
I guess he didn't do his job.

https://www.theonion.com/autistic-child-ruins-marriage-he-was-born-to-save-1819571355
Re: The Onion: Autistic Child Ruins Marriage He Was Born To Save
August 19, 2021
God this is brilliant. Well done, Onion!

Although Evan was only diagnosed with autism six months ago, Mark said it was clear right after bringing him home from the hospital that something was wrong with their son, since their lives did not take a dramatic 180-degree turn for the better, lingering disputes did not just melt away, and years of underlying tension were only brought into sharper focus.

The child, who according to his parents rarely smiles or acts cheerful, has left many in the household concerned that he's not committed to mending the broken relationship. Moreover, during the past three years, Evan has reportedly done almost nothing to curb Mark's controlling nature or Sharon's cruel emotional abuse.
August 19, 2021
OMG the last line:

"Mark and Sharon said they were currently trying to get pregnant again in hopes that a new baby would take off some of the pressure of raising Evan all alone."

beating with a lol hammer
August 19, 2021
Evan is three after all, plenty old enough help out with a new bundle of joy!
August 21, 2021
"Evan is three after all, plenty old enough help out with a new bundle of joy!"

or resort to murderous attempts

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

August 22, 2021
twocents
"Evan is three after all, plenty old enough help out with a new bundle of joy!"

or resort to murderous attempts

Hiring a nanny would be much cheaper than having another loaf, just saying.....

Watch their second kid is a tard too
August 22, 2021
it is the onion. they just lampoon and skewer breeders. and a lot of other people
I even posted an onion-esque type of 'fake news' that was similar..
It was prompted by my watching a youtube of a sow who damn near lost her baby because she was too lazy or forgetful (forgetful most likely, and I can sympathize with that) to lock the stroller and it went right in front of a train. Somehow the baby survived with hardly a scratch.. but it gave me an idea to lampoon the incident; in a different setting

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login