Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

But she has to have a may-un

Posted by twocents 
But she has to have a may-un
May 09, 2022
https://www.kwtx.com/2022/05/05/mom-finds-boyfriend-bed-with-7-year-old-daughter-hits-him-with-car-when-he-ran-police-say/

news item you bint, stats repeatedly say children are more at risk from famblee AND from mombys boyfriend... but you have to have the may-un don't you

LUBBOCK, Texas (KCBD/Gray News) – A man in Texas was arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault of a child after police said a 7-year-old’s mother found him naked in bed with the girl.

According to the police report, the woman called 911 around 1 a.m. on Aug. 8, 2021, when she found her boyfriend in the bed.

KCBD reports the man was identified in the police report as 29-year-old Delmer Orlando Ortiz Licona. In the Lubbock County Detention Center, his name is listed as Orlando Delmer-Ortiz.

When the woman called 911, she started yelling, “What are you doing to her?”

She then told the dispatch operator she needed an officer at her home.

“I just found my man, huh, whoever lives with me, naked in the bed with my daughter,” she said. “Please hurry. He’s running away. Please hurry.”

When the dispatcher asked, “And he’s your boyfriend?”

The woman responded, “He’s supposed to be, but you hurry up or I’m going to kill him. I’m going to f*****g kill him. Please hurry, please hurry. I’m fixing to kill him, hurry please, please hurry, please f*****g hurry. He’s jumping the fence. He’s f*****g jumping the fence. Hurry.”

The 911 call-taker heard the woman tell the child to get in the car. The dispatcher asked if the child was OK. The woman said, “Yes, I got home just on time.”

She told the 911 call-taker she was following the male, and “I’m not going to deal with it.”

Then the 911 call-taker heard a loud sound that sounded like something was hit and then a little girl started screaming and crying. The dispatcher heard someone say, “Please get an ambulance.”

The 911 call-taker asked, “Did you just hit him?”

The woman went on to explain that Licona jumped in front of her car, and she hit him. She said he was passed out drunk, but everyone was OK.

Investigators were assigned to the case in March, and the woman agreed to bring the child to be forensically interviewed for the assault case.

The child gave specific details about the assault.

In April, police attempted to interview Licona about the sexual abuse investigation, but police reports show he repeatedly refused to show up to scheduled meetings with the investigator.

The case was presented to the criminal district attorney’s office.

Copyright 2022 KCBD via Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: But she has to have a may-un
May 09, 2022
I had more questions than answers from reading this article.

In April, police attempted to interview Licona about the sexual abuse investigation, but police reports show he repeatedly refused to show up to scheduled meetings with the investigator.

In August 2021 this shit bird was caught naked in bed with a naked 7 year old girl. Why wasn't he arrested on the spot? Why the fuck did it take until April 2022 to charge him? So many questions.

This happened in TEXAS, where the governor and state legislature want to imprison women for having control over their bodies, but this child rapist doesn't even get arrested when he's caught red-handed. What the actual fuck?

(It does read the kid had a forensic interview about the assault months later. Is it possible Mombie refused to let the child be treated or interviewed after the assault? I cannot think of another reasonable explanation.)

But yes, back to the original topic. Parents should protect their kids from assholes. I have known the rare exception where someone had a stepmother or stepfather who was kind and decent, but those stories are very rare. Most of the time they are dicks.

That's why Dr. Whora says parents with minor children should not remarry or cohabitate. I'm inclined to agree with her because of all these shitty excuses for "parents" that are out there harming their kids with their fuck of the week and or spouses. I thought having a chyld was the Greatest Luv In The World? hitting over the head with a hammer
May 09, 2022
bell_flower

In August 2021 this shit bird was caught naked in bed with a naked 7 year old girl. Why wasn't he arrested on the spot? Why the fuck did it take until April 2022 to charge him? So many questions.

This happened in TEXAS, where the governor and state legislature want to imprison women for having control over their bodies, but this child rapist doesn't even get arrested when he's caught red-handed. What the actual fuck?

I would guess it is because he is a male and in Texas there are numerous people who are apt to think it was the girl's fault. At least she isn't in her teens because then it would be much harder for her.

bell_flower
That's why Dr. Whora says parents with minor children should not remarry or cohabitate. I'm inclined to agree with her because of all these shitty excuses for "parents" that are out there harming their kids with their fuck of the week and or spouses. I thought having a chyld was the Greatest Luv In The World? hitting over the head with a hammer

Whora is kind of like Musk IMO. Both have these moments of lucidity and clarity punctuated by many other moments of absolute insanity. Lots of single moos clearly don't agree with her about dating as a single moo:

https://www.notb4coffee.com/single-parents-dating-dr-laura-has-it-all-wrong/
https://community.babycenter.com/post/a20871975/singledivorced_parents_shouldnt_date_until_kids_are_18....
May 09, 2022
I gotta say, though, all other issues aside, "Hurry or I'm going to fucking kill him" is an appropriate response to abuse.
May 09, 2022
Yeah, good on the mom for saying that. I do wonder how long she knew him before she left him alone with her child and how long she knew him before she allowed him to move in.

I couldn't disagree more with the first article. What a bunch of selfish rationalizations:

Expose your children to happy, healthy, loving relationships
Expose your kids to being a person who commands respect
Expose your kids to the joys of romance
Expose your kids to taking a stand against being mistreated

I had to laugh at #1. 95% of the time, these Moos and Duds screwed up and married the wrong person, thus they have already exposed their kids to a bad relationship, or else they would not be divorced. These kids have seen "romance," and they have seen it end badly. They do not need to be dragged through more shit. Most women who are divorced are working, and they barely have time for their kids as is it. Add "trolling on Match or Tinder," and that's even less time.

#2: The people who command the least respect are Moos who are so desperate for NextMan, they settle for any dick that comes along. Want to be a person who commands respect? Don't be so desperate for a partner that you will expose your children to bad situations. And have the integrity to finish the job you started, i.e., raising the kids had to have.

#3: Kids do not give a shit about their parunts' sex lives or "romance," nor should they have to.

#4: This makes zero sense. Date so you can have your kid watch you reject Mr. or Ms. Wrong? If you left your partner, you may have already shown your brat that you aren't willing to put up with shit or abuse. Don't go looking for more abuse and drag another loser through your kid's life.

Sorry Moos and Duds--you've made these kids, you've likely damaged them already, so you owe it to them to keep the rest of their childhood drama free. Do not bring more adults and other kids into their house.

You wanted kids, now raise them with as little drama as possible. This goes for Duds too.
May 09, 2022
bell_flower
I couldn't disagree more with the first article. What a bunch of selfish rationalizations:

Expose your children to happy, healthy, loving relationships
Expose your kids to being a person who commands respect
Expose your kids to the joys of romance
Expose your kids to taking a stand against being mistreated

All but one of these doesn't require a romantic relationship. She can represent a healthy relationship with everyone she interacts with in these ways.
May 09, 2022
I'm guessing she was desperate for a cock to ride and probably moved this guy in with her waaaaay too soon, but she most definitely had an appropriate response to his behavior toward her child. A lot of Moos in the same situation would gladly put the fuck of the week over their kids' well being and just tell their kids to not tell anyone about the funny things New Daddy does with them.

A lot of women have no quality control when it comes to who they date/fuck, probably because a lot of them have no self-respect, grew up seeing their own parents in dysfunctional relationships or are desperate. This is especially true of single Moos and I think a lot of them will jump the bones of any man willing to give them a second glance. Unfortunately, this means that Moo may be so blinded by "love" that she won't see the guy she brings home to the sproggen is a piece of shit.

I might be willing to give her some leeway on this because sometimes some men are real smooth talkers and he might have seemed like a catch because he knew how to put up a facade. Or she was so starry-eyed thinking about getting dicked again that she didn't bother to see if the guy had any kind of a record. Because a vast majority of adult pedos have some past history of abusing kids - whether or not they were caught is another story entirely.

But knowing how much Texas hates anyone with a vagina, I'm sure someone will suggest that the little girl "had it coming" and "enticed" him with her sex appeal and he couldn't help himself because he's "just a man."
May 10, 2022
Cambion
But knowing how much Texas hates anyone with a vagina, I'm sure someone will suggest that the little girl "had it coming" and "enticed" him with her sex appeal and he couldn't help himself because he's "just a man."

Maybe a Duggar-level fundie or a conservative Catholic Latino might suggest it. The good old boys of Texas won't be so eager to defend an indigenous Latino molesting a 7-year-old girl.
May 10, 2022
misskitty
Cambion

Maybe a Duggar-level fundie or a conservative Catholic Latino might suggest it. The good old boys of Texas won't be so eager to defend an indigenous Latino molesting a 7-year-old girl.

Amen to that!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 10, 2022
bell_flower

(It does read the kid had a forensic interview about the assault months later. Is it possible Mombie refused to let the child be treated or interviewed after the assault? I cannot think of another reasonable explanation.)

He was caught red-handed by the mom, not a camera or an authority. The police only had the mom's words. Also, he was likely in the hospital after being hit by a car. The investigators definitely started too late. I don't know why they waited until March to investigate such a serious situation.
May 14, 2022
Dirtbag made another attempt on a child

https://www.kmov.com/2022/05/12/police-man-hit-with-car-by-girls-mother-accused-another-crime-involving-child-texas/

he picked the wrong moo cow. there are some who would do nothing

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 15, 2022
twocents

And there are some who would discard the child rather than the pedophile.
May 19, 2022
kitteh, that is for sure

and yeah, I also found out not this bastards first problem. what is really scary is the number of times he got away with bull shit. I would hope they go and talk to his 'famblee'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 19, 2022
kittehpeoples
twocents

And there are some who would discard the child rather than the pedophile.

Or like ma and pa duggar who discarded the girls to defend the holy penis josh.

Click here to login