Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single parunts are resilient, responsible, and mature

Posted by freya 
Single parunts are resilient, responsible, and mature
May 09, 2022
I was searching for something else and found this gem, praising single parunts. Some likely have the qualities described but there is no overlooking that this person made a bad partner decision and then made that decision pretty much permanent by sluicing. Two bad decisions right there. If they gave no thought to how they would support themselves and brats then that's another bad decision. If they are on welfare then they really don't have many responsibilities compared to other adults who support themselves. I've known plenty of single mahms who were completely immature and irresponsible with money, much more so than others their age who didn't have a safely net.
A single person who can support him/herself is more responsible and if the single person has some kind of job training or is taking training then they are way ahead of a single parunt on welfare. Being an adult will make most people become resilient, responsible and mature but only single parunts have the government to fall back on.

Article
Single parents are forced to be resilient, responsible, and mature, and those are all great qualities in a partner.
Single moms have massive responsibilities to take care of, and the average single mom is likely more disciplined and reliable than a non-parent of the same age. This is why irresponsible behavior is an especially big red flag when you're dating a single mom.

Perhaps change this to a single parunt who is able to provide 100% of their brats and their needs with no reliance on anyone else?

https://www.wikihow.com/What-Are-Red-Flags-when-Dating-a-Single-Mom
Re: Single parunts are resilient, responsible, and mature
May 10, 2022
Orly? If a single parent is so responsible and mature, why didn't they have the brains to breed with someone who would stick around?

Plenty of parents - single and otherwise - are neither resilient, responsible or mature. Many of them are very irresponsible and immature, especially younger ones who bred early and don't want to miss out on their youth. They are only "responsible" because they have to be - the father noped out, so unless Grandmoo wants to adopt/raise the fucktrophy, Moo has no choice but to be responsible for her brat. And many times, they fail at it because they don't want the kid and don't give a fuck about it.

If parents were resilient, why do they all have multiple breakdowns caused by their kids? Why are so many parents diagnosed with mental disorders like anxiety and depression after having kids if they're so resilient? Why do parents drink and abuse drugs so much if they're so resilient? If parents had the choice of just snapping their brats out of existence like Thanos, I'd wager at LEAST 90 percent of them would do it.

Just because someone is forced to care for a kid they made does not automatically make them responsible, mature or resilient. As for the rest of the article, that's just compelling evidence that dating a single mother is never worth it. Baby daddy drama, divorce, being sized up as a replacement father and a wallet, having to make your life and schedule revolve around brats that aren't yours, and never being a priority to them (at least not above or equal to their kids) no matter what you do. Sounds like a lot of hoops to jump through when you know the single Moo will not be making equally large jumps for you. It's an unfair imbalance.
May 10, 2022
given the number of teen whores I saw in the trailerpark I ran years back, I don't think any of those accolade would apply to them. nothing but incompetent little girls playing house. and you know something? every single one of them smoked. who says you can't make deductions based on studies...

news articles I have run into: average teen whore moo is high school drop out. sperm donor has graduated but scumbucket jobs and unreliable. the age as of late is climbing now, sperm donors are getting older. another article: smoking is linked to education, the more education, the less likely one is to smoke. therefore, it is not surprising that your teen moo whore also smokes

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 10, 2022
Unfortunately, the reversal of Roe will increase the numbers of Moos raising fuck trophies they don't want to skyrocket. Also, I think the suicides will climb because there are women who will do anything to avoid raising a brat they don't want.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 10, 2022
craftyzits
Unfortunately, the reversal of Roe will increase the numbers of Moos raising fuck trophies they don't want to skyrocket. Also, I think the suicides will climb because there are women who will do anything to avoid raising a brat they don't want.

Remember that book, "Freakonomics" which came out about 15 years ago, claiming that a reduction in the crime rate in the 1990s was due, in large part, to 1973's Roe v. Wade. Lots of babies who were never born in the 1970s and 1980s came from households in lower class, often single-parent led, the ones which produce kids who grow up to become criminals. They weren't born. so they were never teenage and 20-somethngs who were mugging you or doing drugs, or stealing cars, and generally a bunch of useless thugs.
May 10, 2022
deegee
Remember that book, "Freakonomics" which came out about 15 years ago, claiming that a reduction in the crime rate in the 1990s was due, in large part, to 1973's Roe v. Wade. Lots of babies who were never born in the 1970s and 1980s came from households in lower class, often single-parent led, the ones which produce kids who grow up to become criminals. They weren't born. so they were never teenage and 20-somethngs who were mugging you or doing drugs, or stealing cars, and generally a bunch of useless thugs.

I would guess in some instances that those women either begged, borrowed or stole to have the money for abortions. They knew they were unfit and didn't want a brat to grow up in that life style. And I wouldn't be surprised if they sometimes received assistance for the abortions.
May 12, 2022
I worked for decades in the same office. There were about 100 emp'ees, both white collar and clerical. Plenty of single moos whether on purpose, divorced or never married. If they were so responsible, etc., it really really really didnt show in their work or their attitudes at work. ALL THIS is BULLSHIT, as we already know. Going to work w/ these moos was little like working in an adult daycare as they all whined and acted like babies themselves.
May 23, 2022
Becoming a single parent usually happens as a result of being less responsible and mature than your peers who didn't become single parents - it is typically the result of several poor choices and an inability to accurately predict what your future will be like. Maybe the experience of being a single parent does make them more mature and responsible. I mean, given the starting point, it's either learn to be an adult in a hurry, or have the child taken into care.

But a surprising number of them go for round two, adding another child while still being a single parent. If we acknowledge that it isn't responsibility and maturity that creates single parents, adding another child is the ultimate proof that they still haven't reached the responsibility and maturity of their peers who never became single parents.
May 23, 2022
yurble
Becoming a single parent usually happens as a result of being less responsible and mature than your peers who didn't become single parents - it is typically the result of several poor choices and an inability to accurately predict what your future will be like. Maybe the experience of being a single parent does make them more mature and responsible. I mean, given the starting point, it's either learn to be an adult in a hurry, or have the child taken into care.

But a surprising number of them go for round two, adding another child while still being a single parent. If we acknowledge that it isn't responsibility and maturity that creates single parents, adding another child is the ultimate proof that they still haven't reached the responsibility and maturity of their peers who never became single parents.

It doesn't help at all that there is so much ambivalence when it comes to parenting. It is simultaneously the best thing ever (from some sources) and the hardest most overwhelming thing ever (from some sources). Good parents go out of their way to make sure their teenage daughters don't get pregnant and likely hope they make good decisions once they are adults (and this may be out of partially/fully out of concern that they aren't raising any mistakes). Sometimes even decent parents hardly give a shit about their teenaged sons having sex because they know there is little chance their sons will be responsible for any brats, that is for teenage daughters to deal with. It is the most important job in the world, the most boring and monotonous job in the world. They love their brats but hate everything about dealing with them. People kill or mutilate themselves to have kids, sometimes kill or mutilate their kids, or would rather kill/mutilate themselves than deal with their kids. I can see where a person who doesn't have a strong sense of self would be confused.
May 23, 2022
Today, I got a flyer in the mail for a female political candidate. She has absolutely 0 experience, not even small time experience, like on a school board or something. She is a cop or something. But her flyer says she's a "First Responder Mom" and reading further she lists that she's married to an army vet and Firefighter. But the kicker was listed "She was raised by a single mom"

HOW is that something to brag about or make you qualified for office? The glorification of the single moo is really something else. Besides, everyone claims to be a single moo and wants to be a victim, and more than 50% of bratz are born to single moos currently, so this is the norm, not something special. Stay in a marriage 40 yrs and that is an accomplishment.

I wish my mom was alive to see it, bcuz she told me being an unwed moo was a disgrace.
May 24, 2022
Noticing that many candidates are putting raised by a strong, single moo as the reason to vote for them.

My congresscritter has a primary challenger and the only ad I ever saw from her was her driving down a major road while staring at the camera and saying she is a strong single moo raised by a strong single moo, and everyone should vote for her for this reason alone. Not a word about traffic, infrastructure, jobs, or taxes.

Seriously, she's staring at the camera instead of the road. I recognized the intersection she drove past and if I had a dollar for every time I was almost hit by a cow not paying attention, I could buy an island and start a Childfree nation.
May 27, 2022
hana
Noticing that many candidates are putting raised by a strong, single moo as the reason to vote for them.

My congresscritter has a primary challenger and the only ad I ever saw from her was her driving down a major road while staring at the camera and saying she is a strong single moo raised by a strong single moo, and everyone should vote for her for this reason alone. Not a word about traffic, infrastructure, jobs, or taxes.

Seriously, she's staring at the camera instead of the road. I recognized the intersection she drove past and if I had a dollar for every time I was almost hit by a cow not paying attention, I could buy an island and start a Childfree nation.

I don't get how she thinks she qualifies for office because of this?

BTW: I have no fuckin' choice but to be adult and pay for my own mortgage, look after my health and the health of my pets, mow my own lawn, cook my own meals, make sure all my financials are in order so I don't starve or miss a bill, yadda yadda. Like a lot of us BF people do. It's called being an adult.

Making children when you can't afford them is NOT being an adult. I give some concessions to people who were married but lost their spouse because of an accident or illness, but not these fools who get knocked up with no future in place, and then usually go ahead and do it again.

Changing diapers and feeding a kid while you're at home in your apartment ordering pizza and watching the boob tube all day doesn't make you mature, strong, resilient or anything. It makes you a poor person who will have a tougher time digging yourself out of the hole and having anything because you've shot yourself in the foot.
May 30, 2022
cfuter
Today, I got a flyer in the mail for a female political candidate. She has absolutely 0 experience, not even small time experience, like on a school board or something. She is a cop or something. But her flyer says she's a "First Responder Mom" and reading further she lists that she's married to an army vet and Firefighter. But the kicker was listed "She was raised by a single mom"

I find it funny that she uses that as a selling point because I've read many things explaining why being raised by single parents is a bad thing. Many studies have been done showing that a single-parent upbringing increases the risk of substance abuse and mental disorders in children. I wouldn't really brag about that as a political bullet point.
May 31, 2022
This reminds me of something. In past threads we've discussed HR staff tossing out applications for managerial positions from moos who claim they know how to handle that job because they had to do all the same things at home. This came from all the stupid stuff we see every year about how moos are worth $XXX,XXX per year because they're a nurse, mechanic, manager, etc., all rolled into one at home.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login