Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders running out of sprog formula

Posted by cfdavep 
Breeders running out of sprog formula
May 10, 2022
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/umogyn/40_percent_of_americas_baby_formula_supplies_are/

They are screaming about collapse in all forms and now hollaring that the supply chain problems may lead to a lack of formula for the sprogs that will grow up and put more strain on the planet.
Re: Breeders running out of sprog formula
May 10, 2022
cfdavep
https://old.reddit.com/r/collapse/comments/umogyn/40_percent_of_americas_baby_formula_supplies_are/

They are screaming about collapse in all forms and now hollaring that the supply chain problems may lead to a lack of formula for the sprogs that will grow up and put more strain on the planet.

Fucking moron cunts don't know their brains from their dongs or cunts.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 11, 2022
Oh good! Another problem I don't have to give a fuck about because I didn't reproduce. Right up there with parents foaming at the mouth over diaper shortages. It's okay, I'm sure someone on Craigslist has some old cans of loaf chow that they're willing to sell at a 1000% markup.

I'm sure the beefing heifers are gonna pour out of the woodwork too and get all smug about how "breast is best" and how women who need formula are just too lazy to nurse or don't care enough about their kids to beef.
May 11, 2022
I believe most of these "shortages" and "supply chain problems" are staged. Plenty of the missing goods will miraculously appear once prices are where the powers that be want them.

When it comes to sprog formula, exactly why is this a problem for most families anyway? Why can't moos nurse their own children? Moos are waiting too long to wean their spoiled kyds? I started asking this years ago when I was stuck in a grocery line while an obviously underaged moo with her sprog was using WIC coupons to buy formula. Why does a healthy lactating moo need expensive formula, and why should the feds cover that cost?
May 11, 2022
One guy was complaining that his wife's place of work is not giving enough space and time for "pumping" which apparently they have to do more off out there in the world due to this shortage. So once again employers have to deal with this
May 11, 2022
cfdavep
One guy was complaining that his wife's place of work is not giving enough space and time for "pumping" which apparently they have to do more off out there in the world due to this shortage. So once again employers have to deal with this

This seems to be a going excuse for moos to demand their own private office that is large enough to accommodate all their crap, so in other words someone with a title is going to have to give up their office. Companies got wise to this and now have moo rooms, where moos can pump. Kind of like people insisting on a place to pray (their own private office, of course, with room for one of those decent sized rugs) and being at some perfect angle to the sun and there now being prayer rooms in some companies.

And you know if they did get their own special office they would continue to milk the pumping excuse even while their brat is in elementary school, because they aren't going to give up their exalted status without a fight.
May 11, 2022
kman
I believe most of these "shortages" and "supply chain problems" are staged. Plenty of the missing goods will miraculously appear once prices are where the powers that be want them.

I agree. Someone is profiting off of this, likely many someones.
May 11, 2022
kman
Why does a healthy lactating moo need expensive formula, and why should the feds cover that cost?

That's the thing, the average American Moo probably isn't healthy. If she's poor, she probably eats like shit because "food" is cheaper than food. Most people don't get adequate vitamins and all that from what they eat, meaning that her udder drippings will not be nutritionally sound for the loaf. Other women might be on medications that can taint boob juice and make the loaf sick. I see the need for formula because some women do not have healthy tit milk and some may not produce enough milk to sustain their loaves, so they have to stuff something in their faces if they don't want the little turds to starve.

I definitely don't think Moos should be letting their brats suck on tits or bottles for years on end, which you already pointed out. Formula is like kitten food - it has good things in it for developing babies (or baby cats, for the sake of the comparison), but there is no need to keep feeding it to them once they stop being babies and can eat solids. The American Academy of Pediatrics says you should ideally kick the loaf off the nipple between four and six months. But then you have these retards who let their kids suck on milk/formula when they're seven or eight years old! If a Moo has a loaf beyond six months old, she doesn't need formula.
May 12, 2022
freya
cfdavep

This seems to be a going excuse for moos to demand their own private office that is large enough to accommodate all their crap, so in other words someone with a title is going to have to give up their office. Companies got wise to this and now have moo rooms, where moos can pump. Kind of like people insisting on a place to pray (their own private office, of course, with room for one of those decent sized rugs) and being at some perfect angle to the sun and there now being prayer rooms in some companies.

And you know if they did get their own special office they would continue to milk the pumping excuse even while their brat is in elementary school, because they aren't going to give up their exalted status without a fight.

Any CF who’s had to deal with this shit will appreciate this. At my work there used to be a spare office where some of us would take our breaks. It was a nice place to get away and have some privacy and quiet. One gal even had a papasan chair in there where she would relax. Then over the course of several months, a series of 3 cows in a neighboring department who’d recently sluiced discovered it and started using it as a pumping room at various times all through the day. Damn but if this didn’t piss us off because there was nothing we could do about it, because of course their need to pump their udders took supreme priority, and making a fuss to manglement would have been pointless and made *us* look like the assholes, even though the cows took it over without asking anyone. Besides, even those in my office who’d had kids were grossed out by going in there after the boob-draining started, so we lost our nice little break room. rusty chainsaw

As for the brat formula shortage, no fucking sympathy. Breeders create their own problems with their shitty life choices, and this is just another example. Now they’re in competition with each other for finding brat formula, which is fucking hilarious. Maybe this will be a wake-up call for wannabreeds to reconsider shitting out loaves….but I’m not holding my breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
May 12, 2022
My dh used to work at an office where this guy had his own little office space with a window as he was working there quite some time. A woman went to management and claimed that she had "Seasonal Affective Disorder" and "needed" a place with a window to get the sun. So the dude had to go to her cubicle and she got his office, so I can imagine what a moo would get away with.

My dh also lost his OFFICE DOOR as another woman demanded the door as their office space up the hall did not have a door so they took his. He came back from lunch to that and had to type on the computer wearing gloves as the outside side door was opened/closed constantly all day with people coming and going to the point where it was freezing in the office.
May 12, 2022
My mother had to go to the union because there was no glass between her, her workmate, and the parolees, some of whom were very dangerous and the elements. She eventually got her glass protection thanks to the union, and got sick less often.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 12, 2022
I'm not gonna look it up, but my guess these days(and even in the olden days) there is a way to MAKE the formula, if you cannot BF naturally. There has to be a YouTube vid, as there is on basically everything.
May 13, 2022
Cambion
That's the thing, the average American Moo probably isn't healthy. If she's poor, she probably eats like shit because "food" is cheaper than food. Most people don't get adequate vitamins and all that from what they eat, meaning that her udder drippings will not be nutritionally sound for the loaf. Other women might be on medications that can taint boob juice and make the loaf sick. I see the need for formula because some women do not have healthy tit milk and some may not produce enough milk to sustain their loaves, so they have to stuff something in their faces if they don't want the little turds to starve.

That's what WIC and TANF are for.
May 13, 2022
Ketchup
Cambion

That's what WIC and TANF are for.

Sadly, substitution of formula you can't get to formula you can get hands on is often impossible with WIC & TANF. Many of these organizations will cough up for one distributor of formula, and if that distributor isn't making any, your loaf is shit out of luck.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 14, 2022
Congress is getting suspicious of the formula shortages too. Maybe this will lead to a broader look at the whole shortage mess.
May 14, 2022
kman
Congress is getting suspicious of the formula shortages too. Maybe this will lead to a broader look at the whole shortage mess.

I doubt it. Republicans, who have two Democrats in their camp and thus a majority, will not interfere with business (or help business) in getting goods to the people.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 15, 2022
CrabCake
Any CF who’s had to deal with this shit will appreciate this. At my work there used to be a spare office where some of us would take our breaks. It was a nice place to get away and have some privacy and quiet. One gal even had a papasan chair in there where she would relax. Then over the course of several months, a series of 3 cows in a neighboring department who’d recently sluiced discovered it and started using it as a pumping room at various times all through the day. Damn but if this didn’t piss us off because there was nothing we could do about it, because of course their need to pump their udders took supreme priority, and making a fuss to manglement would have been pointless and made *us* look like the assholes, even though the cows took it over without asking anyone. Besides, even those in my office who’d had kids were grossed out by going in there after the boob-draining started, so we lost our nice little break room. rusty chainsaw

As for the brat formula shortage, no fucking sympathy. Breeders create their own problems with their shitty life choices, and this is just another example. Now they’re in competition with each other for finding brat formula, which is fucking hilarious. Maybe this will be a wake-up call for wannabreeds to reconsider shitting out loaves….but I’m not holding my breath.

This is not surprising at all. I read this as they are miserable so if they can take away the joy from others under the esteemed cloud of moohood then they will do so. Hopefully the room was eventually returned as a shared breakroom.

If they didn't learn from the pandemic to buy in bulk then they will never learn. Then again, if they're stupid enough to breed during a pandemic then they probably aren't capable of learning.
May 15, 2022
I overheard a conversation yesterday that involved your stereotypical Trumper complaining about the baybee formula shortages and how it must be a conspiracy because you can try to order formula on Amazon with a Canadian address and there is no shortage there. Of course he was also anti-abortion while claiming everyone should "stock up on ammo", because human life is precious you know sign 'I'm with stupid'
May 15, 2022
seems a lot of these sows do have problems with nursing for whatever reason. of course, a few hundred years ago a loaf who wouldnt or couldn't bf would end up dying. taking whatever mild genetic defect with it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 15, 2022
Of course, now a bint has the perfect solution. Just pay for all mombies to be on leave for six months.
How this solves the issue of the formula shortage is never addressed. No, don't let them save the money themselves, get them into the habit of expecting handouts.

Here is where she BLAMES the lack of parentol leave for causing this:

blameful bint
In 2021, less than a quarter of U.S. workers had any access to paid family leave through their employer, and relatively few employers offer other kinds of support for lactating mothers. “The shock of having to go back to work six weeks after delivering a new baby is terribly disruptive to breastfeeding access,” Steven Abrams, a professor of pediatrics at the University of Texas’s Dell Medical School, told me.

Yet, in the same paragraph she contradicts herself and says beefing isn't the solution. Straw man argument hun?

blameful bint
But breastfeeding cannot—and never has—fully addressed the nutritional needs of every baby. Some newborns latch poorly or have allergies; some mothers find nursing physically or psychologically difficult; some babies are adopted.

blameful bint
For babies with medical conditions, as well as older kids and adults whose lives similarly depend on access to specialty nutritional formulas, the situation is nearing catastrophe.

This is the first I've heard about anyone other than baybeez...baybeez..and their nutrition. She gleans over the older kids/adults in the same situation because they don't matter, do they? Just give then a fraction of a sentence.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/we-ve-never-been-good-at-feeding-babies/ar-AAXgK9P?ocid=EMMX&cvid=c3505837fc37442796aa15beae420ccd
May 16, 2022
We've had supply chain shortages since the start of COVID, over two freaking years ago! Why anyone thinks it's a swell idea to breed now is beyond me but I see preggos everywhere so get ready for all the bleating to come such as "no one told me it would be so haaard!" (despite parents complaining about having to deal with kids out of school, shortages, costs going up and so on).
May 16, 2022
Here's some Good News about the formula shortageFewer people might have babies!
May 16, 2022
mr. neptune
Here's some Good News about the formula shortageFewer people might have babies!

The birth control families rely on to control their family size won't be available come future. So that hope is out the window.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 16, 2022
I doubt it. People aren't smart enough overall to make the connection that less baby food means they shouldn't make babies. People will breed anyway and bitch about how there's no formula and how "no one told them there was no formula" and will blame everyone except themselves for the consequences of their poor decisions.

If I had to guess, a lot of loaves are going to wind up malnourished and underweight (and probably hospitalized), especially the ones who need some expensive as fuck powdered shit because they're allergic to everything under the sun. Or people will make DIY formula and make their loaves sick or kill them. But here's hoping at least some people use their fucking brains and realize that any brats they spawn in the near future will probaby go hungry and don't make any more damn kids.

Article
One of those reasons is that nursing acts as birth control for many women. This lactational amenorrhea method is found to be 98% effective if the baby is six months or younger and is breastfed without long intervals and the mother isn’t menstruating.

Some mothers decide to stop nursing so that they can try to have more children. Imagine being a nursing mother who hopes to become pregnant again so is considering turning to formula. The baby formula shortage makes that a tougher choice.

Oh NOES! Some women won't be able to get pigged up again within six months of giving birth because they might need to use their boob juice to sustain their loaves (which apparently has contraceptive effects)! The poor darlings! Won't someone think of the serial breeders?? eye rolling smiley
May 16, 2022
"DIY formula and make their loaves sick or kill them."

I think the latest PNA will soon be here. Make the crap yourself, "accidentally" kill the kid. There will be A LOT more PNA's as abortions get harder to obtain
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login