Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Melodramatic moo authors goes off the deep end

Posted by freya 
Melodramatic moo authors goes off the deep end
May 10, 2022
Author decided to sluice, so sound the trumpets. Because.she.did.it. She now thinks parunting is the most essential skill, parunts/daycare are underpaid and society owes bratcare funds to anyone who sluices. Isn't it ironic how the people who think this always have brats who would benefit from free daycare or are politicians who benefit from votes? Did she think this prior to sluicing? Of course not, she barely gave parunting a thought.

You know what is easy? A couple of hours spent researching parunting on the internet to understand what sluicing entails in order to make informed decisions and not have regrets.

I bet she sits around nearly daily thinking about how hard it is, how tired she is, and how important raising brats is, and how the world would suffer if it wasn't for her sacrifice. That is called narcissism, hun. Try to lose this attitude by the time your baybee becomes a toadler so you don't screw her up for life.

Moo author
We could afford to do this because a person can get paid more to sit in front of her computer and send a bunch of e-mails than she can to do a job so crucial and difficult that it seems objectively holy: to clean excrement off a body, to hold a person while they are crying, to cherish them because of and not despite their vulnerability.

Cleaning excrement is holy to this bint; I'm sure many would be happy for her volunteer to do this for them. I'd LOVE to know how much she paid the nanny, the one she humble brags about being able to afford.

Melodramatic moo author
The work demanded creativity and intuition: spending a day alone with my infant daughter reminded me of shepherding a friend through a first-time acid trip, continually gauging whether she needed to look at a flower, or listen to music, or sob for ten minutes, or be alone in the dark. Caregiving was humiliating and transcendent and unending, and I was unnerved by how quickly it could decimate me.

Is there some kind of strange award being handed out for the most melodramatic moo? It's a baybee, keep it fed, dry, clean, respond to it's banshee cries a few times a day to make sure it is breathing and give it an hour or two of interaction a day. That is it.

https://www.newyorker.com/books/under-review/can-motherhood-be-a-mode-of-rebellion?utm_source=pocket-newtab
Re: Melodramatic moo authors goes off the deep end
May 11, 2022
freya
Moo author
We could afford to do this because a person can get paid more to sit in front of her computer and send a bunch of e-mails than she can to do a job so crucial and difficult that it seems objectively holy: to clean excrement off a body, to hold a person while they are crying, to cherish them because of and not despite their vulnerability.

Cleaning excrement is holy to this bint; I'm sure many would be happy for her volunteer to do this for them. I'd LOVE to know how much she paid the nanny, the one she humble brags about being able to afford.

Moo confessed that she shirks at her job. Most well-paying jobs require a lot more specialized skill and effort than sending emails. No wonder the remainder of the article is mostly quotations from the book "Like a Mother" and additional comments from the book's author.

I'd also LOVE to know how little she paid the nanny. She wrote that caregivers live in poverty and doesn't mention who exactly should change that, so I doubt she led by example.

freya
Melodramatic moo author
The work demanded creativity and intuition: spending a day alone with my infant daughter reminded me of shepherding a friend through a first-time acid trip, continually gauging whether she needed to look at a flower, or listen to music, or sob for ten minutes, or be alone in the dark. Caregiving was humiliating and transcendent and unending, and I was unnerved by how quickly it could decimate me.

Is there some kind of strange award being handed out for the most melodramatic moo? It's a baybee, keep it fed, dry, clean, respond to it's banshee cries a few times a day to make sure it is breathing and give it an hour or two of interaction a day. That is it.

https://www.newyorker.com/books/under-review/can-motherhood-be-a-mode-of-rebellion?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Baybees do take a lot of time and effort to clean. Once they can crawl, they need supervision like toadlers. That being said, Moo chose to supervise her friend's drug trip as much as she chose to sluice, so she has no right to complain or demand appreciation.
She was an editor at Jezebel before, so it's not social pressure or lack of contraceptives/abortion that made her sluice. I'm sure she had more choice in caregiving than the woman who chose to be her underpaid nanny.
Re: Melodramatic moo authors goes off the deep end
May 11, 2022
misskitty
She was an editor at Jezebel before, so it's not social pressure or lack of contraceptives/abortion that made her sluice. I'm sure she had more choice in caregiving than the woman who chose to be her underpaid nanny.

This dumb fucking whore needs to be shut in a rubber room.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login