Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New childfree article

Posted by ondinette 
New childfree article
May 11, 2022
https://brightside.me/wonder-people/13-insightful-stories-childfree-people-decided-to-share-with-the-world-806882/

Thirteen people share childfree comments.. It's interesting many of them are about dealing with jealous moos and duhs.
Re: New childfree article
May 12, 2022
I don’t know how many times my cousin asked us to look after her children while she went on a planned weekend away with her husband. We always said no. So on Friday, they just dropped the kids off at the driveway and sent me a message saying that they’d be back on Sunday night to pick them up. I had the great pleasure of checking our porch cam, calling her back, and going, “Yeah, just checked the cams, they’re still sitting out the front. Dude, we’re in another town and won’t be back until Sunday afternoon, you better go back.” The conversation that followed involved the ridiculous requests that we could head back early and be home that afternoon, organize for someone else to look after them, or maybe find a flight.
Absurd. Poor kids had been there more than an hour and a half by the time their neglectful parents got back to them. I might not want kids but, you just don’t do that.

hahhhahahhahhaaaa. glad I ran into this again

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 12, 2022
twocents
I don’t know how many times my cousin asked us to look after her children while she went on a planned weekend away with her husband. We always said no. So on Friday, they just dropped the kids off at the driveway and sent me a message saying that they’d be back on Sunday night to pick them up. I had the great pleasure of checking our porch cam, calling her back, and going, “Yeah, just checked the cams, they’re still sitting out the front. Dude, we’re in another town and won’t be back until Sunday afternoon, you better go back.” The conversation that followed involved the ridiculous requests that we could head back early and be home that afternoon, organize for someone else to look after them, or maybe find a flight.
Absurd. Poor kids had been there more than an hour and a half by the time their neglectful parents got back to them. I might not want kids but, you just don’t do that.

Next time, call the police and tell them the children were dumped like unwanted dogs.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 12, 2022
twocents

Wow, Twocents, talk about your cousin feeling entitled! Reminds me of this thread:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,355618
May 12, 2022
twocents

WHAT??? Whaaat?! How can any parent do that? And a cousin isn't like a sister or something even doing that. I cannot put my head around this. Honestly, if she does that again, call the police. And all her suggestions afterwards, she doesnt find them ironic? Becuz she could have arranged someone to actually look after them. Imagine loving something so much (your offspring) that you jump thru kinda crazy, dangerous hoops to be far far far away from them.thinks someone else is crazy
May 12, 2022
Oh hahaha, I see many of us didnt realize it was from the article. Still very fucked up situation. Wow
May 12, 2022
Boy I sure do love a nice helping of sour grapes when breeders will see or hear a CF person enjoying life without the burden of sproggen and they go, "Must be nice." Why yes, it is nice! Isn't it amazing that the only thing preventing jealous breeders from enjoying the same kind of luxuries - ranging from sleeping in to taking exotic vacations - is the completely 100 percent voluntary life choice they made? I'm sure this knowledge burns their asses.

It's amusing seeing how salty they get too when they find out you have no kids and won't be having them. "Just wait until you have kids! Then you'll see!" What part of not having kids was unclear? It's not like jury duty where you get summoned to do a job against your will. You have a choice. "You're just selfish!" Orly? Not having kids that I know for sure will be neither loved nor wanted is selfish? Better let Merriam-Webster know the definition of "selfish" needs changing! "What do you need a big house/extra room for if you have no kids??" Because empty rooms have to be nurseries now? Why does every fucking room in a house need its own assigned human body? It can be a guest room, an office, a storage room, a den/game room, a home theater, a recording studio, a cat room, a plant room, you name it.
May 15, 2022
When I first read this I wanted to scream because I thought it happened to you twocents!
May 15, 2022
Cambion
Boy I sure do love a nice helping of sour grapes when breeders will see or hear a CF person enjoying life without the burden of sproggen and they go, "Must be nice." Why yes, it is nice! Isn't it amazing that the only thing preventing jealous breeders from enjoying the same kind of luxuries - ranging from sleeping in to taking exotic vacations - is the completely 100 percent voluntary life choice they made? I'm sure this knowledge burns their asses.

It's amusing seeing how salty they get too when they find out you have no kids and won't be having them. "Just wait until you have kids! Then you'll see!" What part of not having kids was unclear? It's not like jury duty where you get summoned to do a job against your will. You have a choice. "You're just selfish!" Orly? Not having kids that I know for sure will be neither loved nor wanted is selfish? Better let Merriam-Webster know the definition of "selfish" needs changing! "What do you need a big house/extra room for if you have no kids??" Because empty rooms have to be nurseries now? Why does every fucking room in a house need its own assigned human body? It can be a guest room, an office, a storage room, a den/game room, a home theater, a recording studio, a cat room, a plant room, you name it.

Yes, it is as if you have the nerve to buy a house that has more than one bedroom and a backyard that that is somehow sacrilege. Backyards are only for brats - not for pets, gardens, hot tubs, pools, a grotto or whatever in the hell the purchaser wanted to use it for. And a spare bedroom, how dare anyone use it for anything other than a brat - not an office, room for a pet or company, hobby room, second den, library, etc. Childfree aren't allowed to have anything larger than a crummy 1 bedroom apartment for any reason!
May 15, 2022
ondinette
https://brightside.me/wonder-people/13-insightful-stories-childfree-people-decided-to-share-with-the-world-806882/

Thirteen people share childfree comments.. It's interesting many of them are about dealing with jealous moos and duhs.

Nasty comments like this really hit their stride at around 31 or 32 when all the jealous breeders have numerous small brats to deal with. The regretful ones absolutely cannot deal with the thought that others managed to escape the shithole of parunting.
May 16, 2022
freya
Cambion

Yes, it is as if you have the nerve to buy a house that has more than one bedroom and a backyard that that is somehow sacrilege. Backyards are only for brats - not for pets, gardens, hot tubs, pools, a grotto or whatever in the hell the purchaser wanted to use it for. And a spare bedroom, how dare anyone use it for anything other than a brat - not an office, room for a pet or company, hobby room, second den, library, etc. Childfree aren't allowed to have anything larger than a crummy 1 bedroom apartment for any reason!

I'm sure even a one-bedroom apartment would be too fancy for unchilded people as far as breeders are concerned because many of them seem to think that they "deserve" things more than others simply because they bred. What do you need a place to live for if you have no kids?? Shame on you for taking a perfectly good apartment away from a needy family who would lie to the landlord and cram six kids into a one-bedroom! Until you have kids, the best you deserve is living in a box behind Burger King! You don't even deserve to live in your car because what if a poor single mommy needs that car to ferry her bastards to soccer practice and scout meetings? eye rolling smiley I'm pretty sure if breeders had it their way, most would just have CFers shot on sight to prevent them from taking resources away from parents because they haven't made any new taxpayers.

The amusing part is breeders often can't afford roomier homes to begin with because their brood is too expensive for them to be able to save for a house. So unless these idiots win the lottery, a CF person buying a four-bedroom house with a massive backyard isn't depriving a needy famblee of anything because they couldn't afford the house to begin with!
May 17, 2022
Cambion
It's amusing seeing how salty they get too when they find out you have no kids and won't be having them. "Just wait until you have kids! Then you'll see!" What part of not having kids was unclear?

They can't hear us over the sound of their deafening regret.
May 17, 2022

I'm sure even a one-bedroom apartment would be too fancy for unchilded people as far as breeders are concerned because many of them seem to think that they "deserve" things more than others simply because they bred. What do you need a place to live for if you have no kids?? Shame on you for taking a perfectly good apartment away from a needy family who would lie to the landlord and cram six kids into a one-bedroom!

I posted in a FB group about a cable company discount program that was available due to some kind of COVID funding. I actually had people tell me that I was stealing from poor famblees and they were going to tell on me or something eye rolling smiley. I applied for the discount fair and square, received it, and apparently I'm a horrible nasty person because famblees need it more than I do.
May 17, 2022
Ketchup

I'm sure even a one-bedroom apartment would be too fancy for unchilded people as far as breeders are concerned because many of them seem to think that they "deserve" things more than others simply because they bred. What do you need a place to live for if you have no kids?? Shame on you for taking a perfectly good apartment away from a needy family who would lie to the landlord and cram six kids into a one-bedroom!

I posted in a FB group about a cable company discount program that was available due to some kind of COVID funding. I actually had people tell me that I was stealing from poor famblees and they were going to tell on me or something eye rolling smiley. I applied for the discount fair and square, received it, and apparently I'm a horrible nasty person because famblees need it more than I do.

Seriously? You'd think that they would be thrilled cable is being provided in a program for those who qualify. Breeders are so used to their freebies that it infuriates them that anyone who doesn't breed would qualify. The ability to qualify for anything free/discounted is severely limited for anyone who isn't an irresponsible breeder. Those famblee fuckers don't qualify and they are jealous because they are used to being handed stuff just because they bred.
May 18, 2022
Cambion
I'm sure even a one-bedroom apartment would be too fancy for unchilded people as far as breeders are concerned because many of them seem to think that they "deserve" things more than others simply because they bred. What do you need a place to live for if you have no kids?? Shame on you for taking a perfectly good apartment away from a needy family who would lie to the landlord and cram six kids into a one-bedroom! Until you have kids, the best you deserve is living in a box behind Burger King! You don't even deserve to live in your car because what if a poor single mommy needs that car to ferry her bastards to soccer practice and scout meetings? eye rolling smiley I'm pretty sure if breeders had it their way, most would just have CFers shot on sight to prevent them from taking resources away from parents because they haven't made any new taxpayers.

The amusing part is breeders often can't afford roomier homes to begin with because their brood is too expensive for them to be able to save for a house. So unless these idiots win the lottery, a CF person buying a four-bedroom house with a massive backyard isn't depriving a needy famblee of anything because they couldn't afford the house to begin with!

I don't think they would shoot us, I think they would make us work crazy hours (you don't have a famblee!), live in capsule bed-type shitholes (why do you need anything other than a cot, a blanket, food and a shared bathroom?) and take all of our paychecks (what do you need the money for? I need your money worse than you do!). They'd also likely change the law to where anyone who doesn't breed doesn't qualify for social security, except to pay into it. I have no doubt that if the breeders had it their way they'd take every penny of our paychecks down to a base level subsistence and use it on "famblee" vacations/leave, moo/duh leave, universal bratcare, etc. Someone has to fund their lazy asses, after all. I agree, there are far too many of them who think they deserve free things for opening their legs or shooting a load.

Women who were raped while living in the capsule bed-type shitholes would become a forced breeder and move into an apartment or house and rely on the paychecks of the non-breeders.
May 22, 2022
You’re not far off the mark! It’s all about Famblees, all the time. The chyldrun are more important than anyone else. News media is especially bad for this.

“Twenty-seven people died, including three chyldrun.” How about “twenty-four adults died” ? I guess that would be insensitive.

Oh yeah, remember that child tax credit (I.e. bonus) that parunts were getting? Well, that expired because the funding ran out. Predictably, many parunts are pissed off because they lost their freebies. Never mind they actually had it for a few months, and it was an addition to the tax credit they already get! it’s true that nothing is ever good enough for breeders; the gravy train must keep on rollin’ forever.censored bar We CF folks can just go pound sand.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login