Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear god in heaven... parents did not comply... I really think I hate parents the most

Posted by twocents 
***WARNING, LINK IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC AND GROSS******

https://www.reddit.com/r/MedicalGore/comments/uqpivr/retinoblastoma_in_a_young_girl_14x16_cm_in_size/

I just the fucking hell hope the bastard gonad donors are charged with something

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

twocents
https://www.reddit.com/r/MedicalGore/comments/uqpivr/retinoblastoma_in_a_young_girl_14x16_cm_in_size/

I just the fucking hell hope the bastard gonad donors are charged with something

Thanks to the Republicans, we will see many more cases like this.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I know the U.S. healthcare/insurance system is shitty, but my understanding from the article is these parents did have access to medical care and chose to neglect their kid to death instead.
ondinette
I know the U.S. healthcare/insurance system is shitty, but my understanding from the article is these parents did have access to medical care and chose to neglect their kid to death instead.

Then it's time to get a pitchfork.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
these numnuts chose to deny their kid medical care. I notice these articles say very little about the gonad donors. I really think they sometimes need to talk to people who know them (have to be anonymous) to get the truth on what some so called sainted mombies and duhtards are truly like. that child had to have suffered for a long time.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Those parents should be charged with murder, ffs. Nobody wants to lose an eye, but jesus fucking christ, how in the hell could they wait that long to realize they were wrong?
Going by the link containing the medical report/pathology, this happened in India. The parents may have been non-compliant with the poor kid's treatment because she was female. This sadly would not surprise me because I know India is one of many countries where sons are valued much more than daughters. Had this child been born with a penis, she may have gotten the best medical care, but since she was "just a girl" that will not pass on the famblee name, she was seen as disposable.

I waswilling to entertain the possibility that the parents may have been too poor to get the kid treatment sooner and by the time they could afford it, she was just too far gone. But after reading the case report that was linked in the Reddit thread, it seems that the girl's health was neglected on purpose and was likely not due to lack of money.

Poor kid. I can't imagine she wasn't in discomfort or pain with that huge thing growing out of her head.

Medical report
In this case, treatment was declined because of social stigma and lack of awareness about the disease, resulting in severe neglect and death.

Why would there be a social stigma against getting your child necessary medical treatment? I have literally never heard of this happening anywhere. If anything, there is a social stigma about not getting your obviously sick child treatment.
The medical system in India sucks for average people there. Bribing doctors, nurses, etc., is usual there to get any care.
what I find ludicrous is we are expected to elevate foreign kultures over our own... we have problems but cripes, some of these places the incel misogyny is through the roof. and they have the unmitagated gall to drag it over here and expecct us to kiss their kultured ass

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Glad there is a warning on the link now. Gross.

I would hope if this happened in the U.S., the hospital would track the parent down and there would be a court order mandating the kid be treated.

What a sad and painful death this kid must have had.

Agree the parents needs to be strung up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login