Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

OK wants men to get vasectomies

Posted by cfdavep 
OK wants men to get vasectomies
May 21, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/oklahoma-state-rep-proposed-legislation-154326130.html

Since they are banning abortion there, and no menttion of tubals of course. Could they enforce this?
Re: OK wants men to get vasectomies
May 21, 2022
think he is trying to show up the ludicrousness of the other laws

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 22, 2022
Yup, guy comes right out and says it's meant to highlight what bullshit the abortion ban is.

If you think that's crazy then I think that maybe you understand how 50 percent of Oklahomans feel, as well," the Democrat said.

Though I'm sure plenty of people would foam at the mouth over mandatory vasectomies and claim it's unfair for the government to forcefully control our bodily autonomy. Which it definitely is! Oh, but only for men because women are just objects who don't need rights. eye rolling smiley

I almost wish there was a way to enforce this, but the only thing is vasectomy reversals aren't successful very often and while I really really think people need to quit making more people, permanently taking away someone's dumbass choice to reproduce against their will is just as much of an infringement on bodily autonomy as taking away their ability to prevent reproduction.

Still, it might be nice to limit people's ability to reproduce until such a time that they can prove they are capable of properly raising another human being. Which means about 95% of the population wouldn't be able to breed, so people would do back alley vasectomy reversals and when men inevitably die from undergoing surgery performed by an amateur in a filthy room with dirty tools, everyone will scream about what a tragedy it is and it could have been totally prevented if the government didn't force men into unnecessary reproductive slavery.

Aaaaaaand, the punchline would completely go over their heads and any comparisons between stifling male fertility and banning abortions would be met with how men should be allowed to fuck anyone they want and only whores get abortions, so no abortions "rightfully" punishes women for their whoring ways.
May 22, 2022
still think that the breeders are herding themselves into a trap. the increasing gimme gimme gimme entitlements they are slavering for will be turned onto their heads... and they will be accused of consuming too many resources... and some form of control imposed. Same for the government whores.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login