Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo of sick brat tries to tell stranger not to eat because it will cause tantrums

Posted by Cambion 
Another gem from r/AITA! Why am I never ever surprised to find breeder stories there constantly?

Anyway, in this week's installment of breeder entitlement, someone on a plane who is a diabetic tries to eat so she doesn't, you know, DIE. And the Moo parked next to her in their row tells her not to eat because of their pweshus noogums. Junior has Prader-Willi syndrome, which, for those who do not know, is a chromosome disorder characterized partially by constant hunger, meaning people with this disorder are usually huge fat fucks because they can never satisfy their hunger. Moo doesn't want the author eating in front of Junior because he can't eat yet and he will throw a hissy fit if he sees someone else eating when he can't.

Glad to see they were deemed to NOT be the asshole. Breeders need to learn that it's not the world that's going to cater to their brats, it's ..the brats and breeders who will need to adapt to the world. Fuck off Moo, I would have made it a point to eat even more often - which the author may not have been capable of doing if they're diabetic, but I'm not, so it would have been snackapalooza in my seat. Moo should fucking drive next time if she doesn't want to deal with her brat being exposed to people who eat like human beings.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/ut5mbn/aita_for_telling_a_family_to_fly_private/

I was recently flying from NYC to LAX for a work trip and I had the displeasure of sitting next to a family and a little boy (9). I got on the plane in the midst of issues with my diabetes and I needed to eat within two hours so I began snacking. I immediately began receiving dirty looks from the parents and the mother said “can you not do that? Our son.” so I put my food away and figured I’d wait until the flight attendant came around so I could buy food from her and eat at an acceptable time just to show some respect for their wishes.

So the flight attendant comes by with her beverages and snacks, I start to ask for a Coke and a snack box, but before I can finish the sentence the father says “nothing for this row, we’re all set here” and she continues on. I go up to press the call light so I can get my food and my drink because I actually need it and the father says “our son has prader-willi, we’d prefer it if you didn’t eat because it causes tantrums when he doesn’t know he can’t eat and he’s always hungry”. I’m close to a tantrum myself at this point and so I look him in the eye and say “I do not care, fly private if you want to control your surroundings”.

The flight attendant comes back and I get my food and my drink, I snarf it down and chug my soda, and I sit back. As soon as I’m calmed and I’m able to open my laptop and get back to work the mother leans in and says “I feel a calling to educate you about my son’s disease” and I felt my entire body clench up. She keeps talking to me and explaining how I’d made her son feel and I said “listen lady, I don’t fucking care, I’m going to handle my T1D the way I see fit and you’re going to handle your son the way you see fit. I’m not endangering myself because you don’t want to deal with a tantrum, if you want to control other people then you book all the seats in a row or you fucking fly private.”

I recounted the story to a friend of mine once I’d gotten off the plane and she immediately told me that I was a huge AH and I should’ve given them a little bit of grace due to their son’s condition. I kind of feel bad but at the same time, I think that it’s unavoidable if you’re going into public and you’re around others.

AITA?
Amazing that there are people out who say that the victim here needed to be "more graceful" around these entitled a-holes
The kid is going to like the one in this thread soon enough (the one who kept going back for more at a buffet):

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,433926,433926#msg-433926
It's not even a thing of being considerate or patient with the sprog - both the author and the kid have eating-related disorders, and between the two of them, the author is the one who could get very sick if they don't eat due to diabetes. The brat will just throw a tantrum. Moo is the one who should have been patient with the author because their condition is more serious - Prader-Willi doesn't kill people, but diabetes can.

But my fucks to give would have dried up like dew in the desert once this haughty bitch started telling me she was going to educate me on her brat's condition. Fuuuuuuck you lady, go eat shit.
It doesn't matter if there is a legitimate reason or not for the poster to eat and frankly it is no one else's business. The fact of the matter is that the poster is an adult who can eat, drink, etc. at any time without the input of someone who happens to be seated next to him/her.

The second the famblee starting speaking on behalf of strangers sitting in their row the duh became the asshole. This famblee doesn't have the right to tell strangers when they can eat so that their brat doesn't have a tantrum. If they've raised this brat to think no one else has a right to eat in front of him then they either need to never take the brat in public or teach the brat that other people can eat anytime they want to. Unless they plan to live in a bubble I'd suggest the moo and duh "feel a calling" on educating their brat that others can eat anytime they want and throwing a fit about it isn't acceptable. There is no excuse for a nine year old having meltdowns every time someone else eats and he can't shovel it in. This famblee gets special asshole points for expecting the world to change for them instead of parunting their brat.
"I feel a calling to tell you to shut the fuck up."

Unless this kid's disease includes a mental component, nine is way too old to pitch a fit when he doesn't get his way. That shouldn't be anybody's problem but his breeders' who are allowing him to do it.
freya
The second the famblee starting speaking on behalf of strangers sitting in their row the duh became the asshole. This famblee doesn't have the right to tell strangers when they can eat so that their brat doesn't have a tantrum. If they've raised this brat to think no one else has a right to eat in front of him then they either need to never take the brat in public or teach the brat that other people can eat anytime they want to. Unless they plan to live in a bubble I'd suggest the moo and duh "feel a calling" on educating their brat that others can eat anytime they want and throwing a fit about it isn't acceptable. There is no excuse for a nine year old having meltdowns every time someone else eats and he can't shovel it in. This famblee gets special asshole points for expecting the world to change for them instead of parunting their brat.

Prador Willie often comes with retardation, so we could have a little retard with endless hunger. Sometimes the retardation is severe enough where the brat doesn't know up from down. The brat has no business on an aircraft, or he should have been sedated for the trip.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
kittehpeoples
"I feel a calling to tell you to shut the fuck up."

Unless this kid's disease includes a mental component, nine is way too old to pitch a fit when he doesn't get his way. That shouldn't be anybody's problem but his breeders' who are allowing him to do it.

Prador Willie usually comes with retardation, often severe.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
How did they handle Bratley in the airport gate when people ate their snacks in the chairs? What did they do in the terminal when they walked past restaurants where people eat at counters (not to mention shops displaying treats)? When people talk the way OP did on a plane, a flight attendant usually notices and addresses the situation. This story seems made-up.
It's entirely possible it's made up because it's Reddit, but breeder entitlement also knows no bounds and I would absolutely not doubt someone's head is this far up their kid's ass.

And yes, Prader-Willi is a chromosomal abnormality and often results in severe mental disability, so the kid is probably a big fat tard. I'd love to know why the parents felt it was a good idea to bring their child on a plane given his condition since, hunger aside, it's not easy to wrangle a tard and I'm sure it causes the tard undue stress to be out of his usual habitat. Putting someone with severe mental deficiencies in a flying metal turd 30,000 feet above the ground just sounds like a bad idea all around.

The kid will probably always be dependent on his parents, so of course Moo has made it her mission to tell the whole wide world that they can't eat in front of Junior because bawwwwwww he might throw a tantrum. Well if seeing people eat is such a problem, move to a third world shithole where there is no food. Because if there's any country in which it's horrible to have a problem that causes constant hunger, it's the US, where garbage masquerading as food is cheap and readily available so everyone can maintain their luscious curves.

Why don't they put the kid into competitive eating contests? Would that be considered cheating? Put his black hole of a stomach to good use!
Children like this need to be euthanized.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Cambion
It's entirely possible it's made up because it's Reddit, but breeder entitlement also knows no bounds and I would absolutely not doubt someone's head is this far up their kid's ass.

Even with breeder entitlement, Moo and Duh couldn't have stopped all the restaurant patrons from eating while the Pradertard was passing by. At the very least, other breeders would have fought back.

Moo and Duh would have also had to inform everyone eating near them in the waiting area about their sprog's condishun. I doubt all those people would stop, so their brat's tantrum would be at the gate and they would be stopped from boarding.

Even if the famblee successfully boarded and this event happened, cabin crews usually notice and don't leave passengers fighting during the flight. OP ate anyway, and the tard didn't throw a tantrum. If this highly unlikely event actually happened, then Moo and Duh probably used the tard to hide their own feelings about OP's food.
This breeder whore should have gotten an abortion.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
depends on if they knew the kid was going to be defective. I don't think there are tests for every conceivable condition out there. one of these days perhaps..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
If you are a person who needs all these special concessions to fly, here's an idea: drive. People who get on airplanes and make all these outrageous demands really piss me off. (same with public transportation) If you are a delicate snowflake and cannot go with the flow, make other arrangements instead of making everyone else miserable.
No pity for Moo. Diabetic need to maintain a certain level of blood glucose or they risk coma or even death. My father was a diabetic and when I drove him around on house calls (he was a doctor), on several occasions I had to give him a piece of hard candy (or a piece of soft candy if it was really bad). That enabled me to get him home so he could eat a bit more. If PraderBoy can't restrain himself to the point where he can see other people eating without melting down, that is not the fault of the person who needs to eat to avoid going into a low blood sugar episode.

Moo's sense of entitlement is off-the-charts. No one owes you a tantrum-free trip and yes, your sprog is YOUR issue, not the issue of someone stuck with you and your famblee for the duration. Next time drive or get a famblee room on the train so you and your husband can control YOUR problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login