Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trash breeders and mass shooters

Posted by cfdavep 
Trash breeders and mass shooters
May 25, 2022
I was reading some article earlier that "we are not doing enough for the children" and "we need more mental health services as we are failing the children" No one ever points out that most of the time these kids are the result of drugged out, trashy, abusive, nasty, irresponsible breeders who "should not be allow to handle an unlit candle" or they would mess that up. They shouldn't be allowed to keep a fish tank.

Yet, they breed and the damage to the offspring is so severe to the point that a lifetime of mental health serivces would not help much, social rejection, bullying and the severely messed up offspring gets a gun and goes nuts with it. A lot of the time when you read that they are living with the grandparents the breeder trash got sick them them and the dumbass grandparents took them in and it was a fatal mistake.

Then the Dems say more gun control and the conservatives say "we need a god fearing Christian theocracy" like my dumb aunt said today.

Seems like people want people to breed and be damned the consequences and when crap like what happened in Texas yesterday, just bleat about the usual stuff, because unchecked breeding is benefical for votes and the bottomline. Anything but the truth.
Re: Trash breeders and mass shooters
May 25, 2022
Well, mass shootings will be the only birth control/abortion the Christian theocracy will allow. Besides, politicians are bought & paid for by the gun lobby, and "thoughts and prayers" are their effective fuck you.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 25, 2022
Freakenomics established the positive correlation between abortion restrictions and increases in violent crime.

Every time these forced birthers put bullshit restrictions on abortion, it hits the people who can least afford to have a kid in the first place. For example, if a woman must perform two visits to a clinic because of a bullshit waiting period, whom do you think will be most affected by this? Not the woman with a good job and time off--it's the woman who is working a minimum wage job and needs every dollar.

So I believe these restrictions are coming home to roost in the form of junk people who are the result of shitty parents and/or people who never should have bred in the first place. Adam Lanza, despite coming from an upper class home, also had no father. Neither did this most recent POS who shot up the school in Texas.

I'm not saying corporal punishment should be the first tactic, but these Duds need to stick around and raise these hellion boys and discipline them. And their wives need to get out of their way and drop the stupid gentle discipline. It doesn't work.

I was reading some article earlier that "we are not doing enough for the children" and "we need more mental health services as we are failing the children" No one ever points out that most of the time these kids are the result of drugged out, trashy, abusive, nasty, irresponsible breeders who "should not be allow to handle an unlit candle" or they would mess that up.

Agreed. You can throw all the money in the world at this problem, but when the parents are shit, it's not going to do any good. We as a society should be discouraging people from breeding and keeping birth control and abortion available to everyone.
May 26, 2022
I guess the moo is talking to the media and saying she had no idea what the kid was up to and had no idea he bought guns.

I never really understood this desire grandparents had to take in their loser kid's brats. By the time they take the brats in the damage can be so severe and it leads to entitlement for the loser parents, if they realize the kid is not worth the hassle only after they birth it. The grandparents are right there desparate for another chance to get a "redo" and be parents all over again. Loser parents know they have a backup plan.
May 26, 2022
I have always thought teachers should be trained in how and when to use a gun. Some asshole in reddit disagreed in the toadler fashion. Spewed a piece of illogic so transparent said toadler could ride his tricycle through it.... 'But the kiiidz will be traaauuuumatized by the teacher killing someone (the perp)'. This fucking moron could not think through that if the perp was in the room these kids will sure as hell be traumatized as well as shot dead. furthermore if there was a policeman and they caught up wtih the perp in a room full of kidz, they are still going to see the perp gunned down. I would put it as witnessing someone protecting them. I see this type of thinking from the shit they graduate from colleges anyway. I think whoever this bottom dweller was blocked me because there was no reply function. They do this. spew illogic and think they've won.

but yeah, trashy parents. I still think they should spike his body on a pole.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 26, 2022
Most of the men who do this kind of thing have a history of violence toward women - boys who have never been told no and think they are entitled to the world. If things like stalking, harassment, rape, and so on were treated seriously, there would probably be a decline in shootings because they'd be locked up before they got to that stage.

Of course a lot of this is enabled by breeders who don't think that their little darlings should suffer any consequences for their actions. Start holding breeders accountable for what their sprogs do and perhaps you'd see a lot less indulgence. But I don't see that happening in a country that has decided that women have fewer rights over their bodies than corpses.
May 26, 2022
yurble
Of course a lot of this is enabled by breeders who don't think that their little darlings should suffer any consequences for their actions. Start holding breeders accountable for what their sprogs do and perhaps you'd see a lot less indulgence. But I don't see that happening in a country that has decided that women have fewer rights over their bodies than corpses.

Another thing that will never happen is the banning of military grade automatic weapons. No one needs a gun that is designed to kill massive numbers of people in under a minute.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 27, 2022
I guess the shooter's grandfather had a criminal record and the duh was on yahoo this morning in an article claiming that he wishes he died in the kid's place, probably all personal PR. The grandfather claimed that he had no idea about the gun, but he probably did.
May 27, 2022
they don't get that way in one generation or overnight.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 27, 2022
Unfortunately this appears to be an ingrained philosophy that's been passed down through the generations. I've been sickened and horrified to hear about what really happened. I was nearly in tears when I heard about the 11-year-old girl who smeared herself with her friend's blood and pretended to be dead so that she wouldn't be killed.

I also heard that today that the husband of one of the murdered teachers died from a broken heart over losing his wife. Such a horrible, sad, sickening tragedy.

I've said it before, but I'm so glad that in my country I can at least go to the park, grocery store, even a church or public school without fear of being gunned down. This is so disturbing on so many levels.

I have family and friends in the States and I'm starting to worry for their safety.

This is NOT mental illness. Mental illness is a disease of the mind, but evil is a disease of the soul.
May 28, 2022
some mentally ill don't bother anyone... probably most of them don't.

however, and if you listen to what is in the nyc area (probably the other places as well) when the mentally ill act out they almost always resort to evil.

mentally ill, their thinking is warped. how is it they have no conscience anyway? and mum, you have had your share of shit jobs stabbing people and pulling garbage.

depends also on where you live. where I am, I stand a good chance of not being bothered by anyone. you get into the poverty stricken areas, in nyc your classic areas pop up when it comes to shootings and stabbings. I do not think this is an accurate assessment of life in the states. most are fortunate that the chances of having something really bad happen is small. Live in the ghetto though and the chances go up alarmingly. And in these areas, at least in nyc, it isn't the police shooting black people, it is other black. And the latest problems with attacks on asians? In all the videos I have seen on the news in my area the perps have been black.

I don't know what the rates are in rural areas. when I tried to find statistics they had resorted to whitey being the primary source of anti asian bias. nyc that is not the truth. so, again, I haven't been able to find reliable statistics. so, do we need to resort to percentages??? I don't know. All I know is that I go about my business when I go out with no particular fear of being attacked.

Either way, there are people who obviously should be sterilized and no one wants to do this. In this case, this bastards family, their great grandparents should probably have been neutered. but no one really digs into the real character. I saw some reports in the beginning that this bastard was a trouble maker. a real bad trouble maker. A few days later...'no indication of any problem'... what gives there??
oh well I am rambling. signing off for now. I've got a cold and my head feels stuffed and 'fat'...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 28, 2022
I remember when I was taking a program years ago for support worker for psych facilities, we read a study that stated that there is a lower crime rate among people with mental illnesses versus the rest of the general population. I think it has to do with the fact that mentally ill people tend to take violence out on themselves, such as suicide or self-harm, rather than expressing anger outwards towards other people.

I've suffered with major depression and anxiety (severe enough to have a formal diagnosis) as a result of trauma and I've never even considered taking anger out on anyone. I think there has to be a propensity towards that within the person themselves. Poverty and living in close quarters makes it much worse. Mental illness will definitely twist a person's mind into believing things that aren't true, but I think that the ability to kill or hurt others comes from another source (entitlement, value system, etc.)

I've been so poor I had to go down the hall and negotiate with people to offer tea bags in exchange for pasta noodles just so I wouldn't starve. I NEVER felt entitled to take what didn't belong to me or direct my anger about my situation towards other people, particularly innocent people who have nothing to do with what happened in my life.

I have engaged in self-harming activities because of depression. Thank goodness I'm not there anymore.

There are a lot of people who have suffered severe trauma, abuse, poverty and other terrible situations. They don't necessarily take a gun and start shooting at random strangers.

The situation in the US is getting out of hand and I worry about my family and friends who live there.

I just want to add that now that abortion rights are on the table for discussion, this is only going to get worse.
May 28, 2022
Rights will become a thing of the past for most Americans.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 29, 2022
I have no doubt it will get worse. Not sure if I was clear. I think most mentally ill people do not act out like that little shit did. They don't bother others, many suffer in silence and just try and cope. One in patient that I drove on a bus years ago to a sheltered workshop talked to his hand and slapped himself in the face. I think somehow one day he did not get medicated as he was more agitated than usual, and he started directing his comments towards me. Only time I got off the bus and went into the sheltered workshop and mentioned about the meds (just guessing...he might have been having a bad day or the meds needed adjusting). Most of the time I was on a different route for this same shop. I actually liked these people. The other drivers couldn't stand it..
myself, I definitely have mental issues. I just don't see the point now of trying to deal with it. I just stay by myself and am happy.

However, I do think I am going to do a retake on these school shooters. I don't think they are in the same category as the nutcases that try and shove people onto subway tracks. Mom said you stay away from edge of platform and you keep your eyes open and on the move. Constantly check back front, sides and back around again.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 29, 2022
I'll just leave this here.

The majority of these mass shootings are done by people who are so fucked in the head that they can't handle their own affairs. They can't hold a job; they can't handle money; they're alienated from family and support systems; often they're homeless.

The question then becomes, how did they get the money to buy a weapon (or get the weapon in the first place)? Rules on gun purchases are much tighter than most of you realize. A homeless guy with no proof of address is not going to be able to buy a gun legally from a gun vendor, for starters. Gun shops know to look for underage and "straw" purchasers and will not make the sale. Violations of these restrictions are typically felonies.

And how is it that these killers target children, mall shoppers, or similar targets instead of the likes of government officials and legislative sessions? If you blame authorities for your problems, how is it that you target innocents instead?

If you look at these shootings very closely, you'll find a bunch of things that don't add up. Those questions don't get answered, and if you try to raise them, you'll get shouted down and canceled. You'll notice things such as the door conveniently left propped open at the right time at this Texas school.

Then you had the chickenshit cops who just happened to stay outside and not confront the killer; that was seen as far back as Columbine in 1999. This happened in Florida in 2018 too. That's just for starters. And this shooting was an exception: most mass killers just happen to conveniently off themselves or, in rare cases, get killed by cops. This kid survived—for now.

Before you blame the guns, ask who gave this kid a gun and why he picked that school. You won't get those answers.
May 29, 2022
twocents
I have no doubt it will get worse. Not sure if I was clear. I think most mentally ill people do not act out like that little shit did. They don't bother others, many suffer in silence and just try and cope. One in patient that I drove on a bus years ago to a sheltered workshop talked to his hand and slapped himself in the face.

There are mental illnesses that are prone to violence. They are psychopaths and sociopaths with heavy doses of narcissism.

However, you are correct in that most of the mentally ill aren't violent toward others. Many you wouldn't even know have a condition. My disability is severe enough that the government states I can't work, but I fly so far under the radar that I have to tell people that I've an issue, or actually three. The reason is I take my meds like clockwork and my mother socialized me well.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 29, 2022
These mass shootings do not have a common thread, other than people are crazy. Shooting up LGBT bars. Shooting up massage parlors. Shooting up churches and Jewish organizations. I also think about the guy who shot up the concert in Las Vegas. He was a white guy that was shooting up other white, country-music listening types. He was shooting his peers.

I am in America and I've definitely altered my schedule. Thankfully I can do this because I'm retired.

You will not catch me in a grocery store during prime time hours or on the weekend. I do my shopping during the day or late at night. I get in and get out. There is a really lovely open air mall in my town that has some stores I like, a great juice bar and places to sit and firepits when the weather is cold. I don't go there during times when it's really crowded, nor do I linger. It's kind of sad when you think about it.

I have one gun and one rifle (inherited). I need to go to the range and practice more. I also have some ammo but I'm hearing ammo is hard to get. We may buy some other guns before they are banned. I'm concerned if things really go to shit and crime gets (more) out of control. What happens if you call the police and they cannot come and you have to defend yourself?
May 31, 2022
kman
And how is it that these killers target children, mall shoppers, or similar targets instead of the likes of government officials and legislative sessions? If you blame authorities for your problems, how is it that you target innocents instead?

I have to assume that when people are fucked enough in the head to consider killing others a justifiable act, they choose places that are densely packed with targets to maximize their body count. Theaters, schools, malls, concerts, clubs, grocery stores. Plus, people in these kinds of venues would absolutely not be expecting this kind of violence, nor would they be protected like a politician might be, so they'd be very easy targets. By the time someone calls 911 on the psychopath, he (because these shooters are almost always men) will have already had enough time to kill a bunch of people and may kill many more by the time help arrives, and who knows how many more when the authorities hem and haw about whether or not they want to do their jobs.

Even if we put big restrictions on firearms, it probably won't stop very determined nutcases from obtaining guns from illicit sources. Or if they find out someone in the neighborhood has a gun, how hard would it be to steal it from them and scratch off any identifying numbers to prevent it from being traced? We take away guns and people will just find other ways of killing large numbers of innocent people, like with explosives. Not saying that we still shouldn't do something in regard to gun control, but just saying that it will only stop the problem to an extent.

Mass public shootings are almost unheard of outside the US, so we have to examine what the hell is wrong with our country to find out what makes these people do these things. I believe the motive in at least one instance of a mass shooter was bullying, while others are mentally ill and idolize past shooters. If the shooters are dependent on parents due to age or mental health, the parents never seem to care enough to notice that their kids are crazy and prevent them from committing these horrible acts. That, or they just figure the kids are being dramatic and "boys will be boys, teehee" and consider any questionable behavior to be simply a product of a hormonal teenager.

Not to mention the fame and fortune (or maybe just the fame infamy) that accompanies being a mass murderer! You blow away a whole classroom and you'll go down in history and be plastered across all kinds of media for weeks, if not months. Some people want attention so bad that they'll do this shit to get some. Maybe if Mommy hugged them a little more, they wouldn't have become so fucked up. How many parents of these crazy bastards would sob and say they "had no idea" their precious darlings were going to murder dozens of people when there were most likely a huge shitload of red flags that the parents ignored because they would rather stick their fingers in their ears and go "la-la-la" than acknowledge the possibility that their child could be troubled. That way, they can also ignore the possibility that it was they themselves who fucked their kids up bad enough to make them that crazy because admitting their kid could be mental would also mean admitting they aren't the best parents and I think most of them would sooner let Junior go on a shooting spree than admit they're doing a crappy job parenting.
June 01, 2022
Cambion, this is why, if these shooters are killed, I would like to impale them on a pole in front of the world to see. They don't get a burial. I dont' give a shit about their famblees, even if they had tried every which way but sunday. the main problem is there are no facilities to incarcerate their little darling for the rest of its shittty life. neither will they sterilize them and these mentals fucks in hospitals do just that... and they won't abort.

there was an article with a case a long time back where a family who adopted a child from a rather prestigious agency got the product of two mentals fucking in a hospital. and (surprise!) had schizophrenia. sadly, the chap knew what it was doing and tried to cope but they couldn't get the meds right and he died of something, not sure what.

another schizho tried to play house and act normal, but went off his meds, killed his knocked up wife (who was stupid enough to marry and breed to prove that they could pass as normal) and then killed himself. cripes

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

June 01, 2022
The crappy thing (aside from the shootings happening at all, that is) is a lot of these mass shooters blow their own heads off after they get done killing ten or twenty other people. I don't know if it's fear of consequences, adrenaline, or a "let's never get caught" Thelma and Louise kind of thing, but I think a decent chunk of the people who have shot up schools or malls or whatever in the last couple decades have ended their sprees with suicide. So that means they will never be brought to justice and won't serve nine life sentences - they "get away" with what they do, unpunished.

Yes the fucker is dead, but I imagine it doesn't give the grieving families much closure. Not when a whackjob hauls an assault rifle into a school and kills two entire classes because the victims' lives are ended against their will, while the killer ends his own life on his own terms and suffers no consequences.

Unfortunately, there is no way to see that these total nutcases all get the mental health care they desperately need because there aren't enough providers and facilities to deal with them. Some could probably be fine on medication, while others would need regular therapy and many would need to be kept in asylums or group homes because they're just too dangerous. Waiting lists for therapists can be months or even years long, and most people cannot afford to store their psychotic brats in long-term care facilities, so they just leave them to their own devices, probably out of fear for their own safety. After all, if Junior is busy buying a gun and ammo to turn his classmates into stains, he's not physically abusing Mommy and Daddy.

This shit will never go away because we have tons of crazies and 'Muricans just looooove their boomsticks.
June 02, 2022
cambion, perhaps the manner of public shootings like ours are different. we may have more. but remember in past years the number of the idiots in england...london where they stabbed a bunch of people all in the name of allah? france? they have their mass crap. not just us

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

June 02, 2022
In the USA, the politicians either hide their heads in the sand or actively encourage guns. As far as Republicans are concerned, after the umbilical cord is cut, children are disposable, and that goes for schools and teachers.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 17, 2022
yurble
Most of the men who do this kind of thing have a history of violence toward women - boys who have never been told no and think they are entitled to the world. If things like stalking, harassment, rape, and so on were treated seriously, there would probably be a decline in shootings because they'd be locked up before they got to that stage.

That sounds like my toxic blood relatives, I have several scars from both my sperm donor and hiss psychotic sons (I had th misfortune of being born as the middle son and expected to be the “peace keeper” along with being th scapegoat, such a fun life until I finally broke away a couple of decades ago) because I didn’t blindl follow their twisted perception of reality and got the usual “what did you do to provoke them” any time things got violent and all blame got turned on me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login