Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

13 year old 6'2 250 lb FEMALE autard melts down violently over small change in goodbye routine

Posted by ladybug2203 
That is excessively huge for a 13-year-old female, I mean I knew autards were huge but good Lord. Don't need much commentary the article speaks for itself.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/01/nyregion/autism-child-violence.html
Good god, why are severely autistic people so fucking huge? Is it some kind of biological compensation? Like this one's not getting a working brain, so let's make up for it by making it twice as large?

I don't know what these people expected. According to the article, they "were not fazed" by the fact that the kid they adopted was the offspring of two people with "intellectual disabilities," which could mean anything ranging from mild autism to full blown retardation. Yeah it didn't bother you when Tardlina was a precious widdle tater tot, but now that she's the size of a fucking refrigerator and can't be controlled, it's not as easy to say you don't mind her disabilities. They willingly adopted a child with very high chances of turning into a tard of some kind. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. I might have marginally more if they made the brat themselves because there's no way to detect most mental disorders in the womb, but they bought one that came with bugs pre-installed in the software!

There's nothing you can do with these tards either. There aren't asylums anymore, I don't think. There are special schools, but if a tard is too violent or disruptive, they may not be allowed to stay. I don't think you can kick them out at 18 or have them emancipated as teenagers if they are mentally unable to support themselves. You can't dump them at safe havens, even if they have the mental capacities of infants. There are things like adult day cares and maybe even volunteering for more high functioning tards, but the more violent and unstable ones would get thrown out the second they punch someone's toddler for wearing a triggering color. You can't put them down like a defective, aggressive animal. Probably your best bet is to either let them run around outside and hope they get hit by a car, or get lost or choke on something. Or if they are tards of the head-banging variety, let them bash themselves into a skull fracture and hope it turns them into vegetables.

The hulkatard in this story was rejected from 30 tard programs because she was too violent and would have required her very own aide, which the schools couldn't spare because they assign multiple tards to each aide. This tard concussed her mother and broke her hip with no provocation whatsoever in 2019 when she was ten years old. Tardlina has also given her mother FIVE concussions. So far.

As an added bonus, this family of sideshow freaks lives about an hour away from me!

But Crystol and Jeremy would remind themselves that they were giving Sabrina the best life they could. “It’s gut-wrenching to think if we didn’t take her in and adopt her, what kind of life would she have? Where would she be?”

She'd probably be in the system beating the shit out of innocent kids and staff every single day, or she'd be beating the piss out of another bleeding heart family.

People like this need to be in places that will give them 24/7/365 structure, medication, routines, restraint (if necessary) and remove any and all objects they could use to cause harm to themselves or others. That is a more than full time job. Unfortunately, there are more crazy tards than there are places to store them and people willing to deal with them. So while some can live in a place built to suit their needs, others will have to stay at home terrorizing their families, running naked down the street to eat cigarette butts off the ground and killing the occasional small animal or child for funsies.
Cambion

There's nothing you can do with these tards either. There aren't asylums anymore, I don't think. There are special schools, but if a tard is too violent or disruptive, they may not be allowed to stay. I don't think you can kick them out at 18 or have them emancipated as teenagers if they are mentally unable to support themselves. You can't dump them at safe havens, even if they have the mental capacities of infants. There are things like adult day cares and maybe even volunteering for more high functioning tards, but the more violent and unstable ones would get thrown out the second they punch someone's toddler for wearing a triggering color. You can't put them down like a defective, aggressive animal. Probably your best bet is to either let them run around outside and hope they get hit by a car, or get lost or choke on something. Or if they are tards of the head-banging variety, let them bash themselves into a skull fracture and hope it turns them into vegetables.

Putting them in a chemical straight jacket is an option. Sedate it to the point where it is asleep 22 hours a day and in a stupor for two.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Cambion
I don't know what these people expected. According to the article, they "were not fazed" by the fact that the kid they adopted was the offspring of two people with "intellectual disabilities," which could mean anything ranging from mild autism to full blown retardation.

They rolled the dice. Everybody who has a kid is taking a chance, every time, that something will go wrong for the mother or the child or both. I'm sure these people thought at worst they'd have a child that earned them martyr points for not only caring for a special needs child, but going out of their way to adopt one. Instead they wound up with multiple trips to the ER.

Cambion
There aren't asylums anymore, I don't think.

That's how the article read to me, that the parents were finally at a point where they were ready to...wow, what's the appropriate word here? Get rid of her? Rehome her? Give her back? Give in to buyer's remorse? What's the right terminology for "I took responsibility for this entire human being but it was a mistake and I don't want her anymore"? Anyway, that they were ready to send her someplace else, but there was no place left to send her.

I'm all for parents figuring out they aren't the best choice for a child and letting that child go to a better home. I think that should be more normalized. But the density these people showed from the very start makes me pretty unsympathetic to them now.
Cambion
Good god, why are severely autistic people so fucking huge? Is it some kind of biological compensation? Like this one's not getting a working brain, so let's make up for it by making it twice as large?

I don't know what these people expected. According to the article, they "were not fazed" by the fact that the kid they adopted was the offspring of two people with "intellectual disabilities," which could mean anything ranging from mild autism to full blown retardation. Yeah it didn't bother you when Tardlina was a precious widdle tater tot, but now that she's the size of a fucking refrigerator and can't be controlled, it's not as easy to say you don't mind her disabilities. They willingly adopted a child with very high chances of turning into a tard of some kind. I have no sympathy for them whatsoever. I might have marginally more if they made the brat themselves because there's no way to detect most mental disorders in the womb, but they bought one that came with bugs pre-installed in the software!

The hulkatard in this story was rejected from 30 tard programs because she was too violent and would have required her very own aide, which the schools couldn't spare because they assign multiple tards to each aide. This tard concussed her mother and broke her hip with no provocation whatsoever in 2019 when she was ten years old. Tardlina has also given her mother FIVE concussions. So far.

As an added bonus, this family of sideshow freaks lives about an hour away from me!

But Crystol and Jeremy would remind themselves that they were giving Sabrina the best life they could. “It’s gut-wrenching to think if we didn’t take her in and adopt her, what kind of life would she have? Where would she be?”

She'd probably be in the system beating the shit out of innocent kids and staff every single day, or she'd be beating the piss out of another bleeding heart family.

People like this need to be in places that will give them 24/7/365 structure, medication, routines, restraint (if necessary) and remove any and all objects they could use to cause harm to themselves or others. That is a more than full time job. Unfortunately, there are more crazy tards than there are places to store them and people willing to deal with them. So while some can live in a place built to suit their needs, others will have to stay at home terrorizing their families, running naked down the street to eat cigarette butts off the ground and killing
the occasional small animal or child for funsies.

I actually think you can leave them at the ER and refuse to pick them up (correct me if I'm wrong), and if they're minors you can sign your rights over to the state then it's on them to deal with
until hulktard attacks someone in public

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Most girls reach their final height at 13, so her size could have come from very tall biological parents. The adopting parents definitely bit off more than they could chew.
Cambion

Anyone who purposely adopts a brat with "intellectual disabilities" or has parunts with a "mental illness" gets what they deserve because if they bothered to do the research they would refuse the adoption. As much as they claim they love/want to parunt, no one is thinking that when they head out for their weekly purchase of adult sized diapers.

And the mentally ill need to be sterilized, period. I see it as massive damage control.
freya
And the mentally ill need to be sterilized, period. I see it as massive damage control.

Same. I know tons of people would get their nuts in a twist over that and would call it an infringement on the tards' human rights or eugenics or some shit, but honestly, what severely mentally disabled person needs to reproduce? If the tard is male, they would probably wind up raping or otherwise sexually abusing women and girls (and maybe some men too, I'm sure there are gay tards). While sterilization won't stop the act of sexual assault, it will prevent the victim from having to deal with being abused and being pregnant at the same time. Maybe castration would be better for male tards to prevent them from abusing people sexually? I don't know about chopping their nuts off because tards likely wouldn't leave the surgical site alone and it would get infected, but maybe chemical castration - like what they do with sex offenders.

I don't know of too many people who would willingly fuck a female tard, but I'm sure they exist and I would automatically consider it rape because someone who can't figure out a door handle certainly can't consent to sex. Or if a male tard and a female tard are left alone long enough, they might bump uglies and produce another tard. And just try explaining to a severely mentally retarded girl that she's pregnant. Can you imagine the clusterfuck in the hospital when she's in labor? Trying to restrain a screaming 270-pound retard with the strength of six people who can't understand what's happening while yanking a loaf out of a vagina that probably hasn't been washed the entire pregnancy?

A lot of tards of either gender seem to have big issues with impulse control, and paired with hormones, this means at least some of them will be likely to commit acts of sexual assault/abuse if allowed, ranging from groping to full-blown rape. And they would suffer no consequences because "they don't know any better," meaning there would be no justice for the vitcim. There is no reason someone severely mentally ill should have the ability to get pregnant or impregnate someone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login