Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo has 10-year-old daughter shoot neighbor

Posted by Cambion 
Moo has 10-year-old daughter shoot neighbor
June 02, 2022
Trashy Moo gets into a drunken fight with the neighbor lady (Moo started it), then has her daughter shoot the neighbor after providing her with a gun. But here's the M. Night Shyamalan twist: Moo is being charged with a whole bunch of stuff, including the death of the neighbor by gunshot! A parent is held legally responsible for their child's actions!

My guess is Mommy figured if she had her kid shoot the neighbor instead of Moo doing it herself, there would be no consequences.

The family of the victim is calling for the kid to be put in jail too, but that won't happen because you have to be at least 14 years old to be taken to juvenile court in the state of Florida. The kid definitely needs help because I'm sure she was pressured by her crazy-ass drunken heifer maternal unit to shoot the neighbor, but Moo can rot in jail. I'm sure there is more to this story and these two women had it out for one another, but I doubt whatever was going on between the neighbors warranted killing someone.

https://www.wdbj7.com/2022/06/01/police-girl-10-fatally-shot-neighbor-her-mom-was-fighting-with/

ORLANDO, Fla. (WFTV) - A Florida woman is facing manslaughter charges after police say her 10-year-old daughter shot and killed a neighbor with whom her mother got into a fight.

Friends and neighbors say 41-year-old Lashun “Bones” Rodgers was grilling out, celebrating Memorial Day at her apartment. They say 31-year-old Lakrisha Isaac was drunk and slapped Rodgers, who hit Isaac back.

Police say the two women began fighting, and Isaac handed a bag with a gun in it to her 10-year-old daughter. The girl allegedly pulled out the weapon and shot Rodgers twice, killing her.

Isaac is facing multiple charges, including manslaughter by culpable negligence and child neglect. She is in jail without bond.

Meanwhile, her daughter is in the care of the Department of Children and Families. The state attorney’s office is deciding whether to charge her.

Family and friends say Rodgers was known for giving neighborhood kids money and loved by her daughter and grandchild, who just had open heart surgery.

“Bones giving, loving. Bones will give you the shoes and the shirt off her back, literally. I’ve seen her do it,” said Rodgers’ best friend, Stacey Johnson. “And she kept you laughing. Her humor… Oh my God, her spirit was awesome.”

Those left with just Rodgers’ memory say the 10-year-old accused of shooting her needs help, and they want her locked up.
Re: Moo has 10-year-old daughter shoot neighbor
June 03, 2022
stupid tragic and unnecessary. but then, what an example for the kid. she'll grow up probably thinking that it was unfair mommy was sent to prison for murder

the victim was 41 years old and already a gramma... they are all lost.. all of them.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Moo has 10-year-old daughter shoot neighbor
June 06, 2022
twocents
stupid tragic and unnecessary. but then, what an example for the kid. she'll grow up probably thinking that it was unfair mommy was sent to prison for murder

the victim was 41 years old and already a gramma... they are all lost.. all of them.

For low-income people, being a grandmoo at 41 is just regular breeding while being a great-grandmoo is the weird thing. I doubt the victim was any more lost than the Moos who get Mrs. degrees, quit their jobs to sprog in their late 20s or early 30s, and end up at the mercy of duhs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login