Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Passerby lets moo die in fire

Posted by cfdavep 
Passerby lets moo die in fire
June 10, 2022
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mom-dies-fiery-kansas-crash-184504787.html

I guess there were three kids and he got one out and then the moo yelled to be saved, but he told her he would be back after getting the other two sprogs to safety. By then it was to late and their mother was engulfed in flames.
Re: Passerby lets moo die in fire
June 11, 2022
I saw more than one die in accidents like this. They get trapped by the engine or steering wheel. When you cut them out the compression that is stopping the bleeding is relieved and they bleed out right in front of you.

Many times just shutting the car off will stop the fire but once it hits fuel it just builds.

The former Navy medic who stopped did a fantastic job of rescue and aid. So did the truckers with their fire extinguishers.

I hope the former Navy medic and the troopers as well as the EMS and HEMS people use their EAP's or whatever is available to get help. These stay with you. They become our nightmares.

Dan Sun photo art

The former medic did a great job, but what did her Facebook friends mean when they said she wanted to start a new life?

I hope that statement wasn't about leaving a dud. Maybe the dud will abuse or neglect the kids or they'll end up in Oklahoma's foster system. Not the hero's fault, but would be terrible for the kids.
Re: Passerby lets moo die in fire
June 11, 2022
misskitty
The former medic did a great job, but what did her Facebook friends mean when they said she wanted to start a new life?

I hope that statement wasn't about leaving a dud. Maybe the dud will abuse or neglect the kids or they'll end up in Oklahoma's foster system. Not the hero's fault, but would be terrible for the kids.

I'd be willing to bet it was about leaving a dud, with these types it always is. If she had received a degree in a lucrative field recently that would have been on her Fakebook brags, plus we all know bizzy mahms don't have time to train for lucrative career moves. Her relationship with the duh may either be over with or ending and she had likely put all her hopes on some poor guy she had been dating for a short period of time. It is really sad, because if a man says he wants to start a new life we mostly assume he wants to move somewhere else where he has been offered a great job or that he is transferring to live in another part of the country that he loves. We don't assume men are following women around like a little puppy dog. Women are constantly asked if the reason for their move was for a man (it made me angry as shit when I was asked this) but I've yet to hear it as the default for a man to be asked this. And as we know, most womben would forsake their brats for the promise of a new mahnnn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login