Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Public safety only matters because CHILDREN could get hurt

Posted by ondinette 
Public safety only matters because CHILDREN could get hurt
June 11, 2022
https://www.kold.com/2022/06/10/sheriff-warns-children-not-pick-up-money-found-ground/?dicbo=v2-cf64390f8d51878825e5dd575c0b6cf0

This is about drug residue on cash. Notice how the headline says CHILDREN are being warned not to pick up money on the ground, but the first sentence of the article says the sheriff's office is warning the PUBLIC. As an added bonus, at the end of the article a sheriff is outraged people can be so careless about others' wellbeing, especially children.

So if adults get hurt it's not that big of a deal because they aren't important. I hate this about modern society. When I was growing up adults were the important people.
Re: Public safety only matters because CHILDREN could get hurt
June 11, 2022
ondinette

So if adults get hurt it's not that big of a deal because they aren't important. I hate this about modern society. When I was growing up adults were the important people.

The bovines need to just instruct their brats not to put things in their mouths.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 11, 2022
ondinette

I've heard for decades that all cash is contaminated with drugs, mostly cocaine. I've yet to see any pearl clutching and bubble wrapped brats because of it. And as long as cash can be exchanged for candy best of luck in convincing any brat not to touch it. Perhaps some especially stoopid parunts will decide to give their brats credit cards because of the dangers of that dirty old cash on the ground? sarcastic clapping holding finger to head as if a gun

I remember the phrase that became very popular when I was nineteen or twenty "childrun come first!" and was often heard by people my age who had sluiced or the wanna-be sluicers and any ass kissing hover rounds. I never heard this once as a child and I would have remembered because it would have been momentous as the parting of the red seas to suggest a lowly child is more important than an adult.

To this day I've never agreed with it or humored it or the old "it takes a village" nonsense. Want a village? Pay for it you bastards instead of trying to guilt a free village to do the dirty work you signed up for. "Childrun come first!" was weaponized by a parunt towards an childless/childfree adult. It was very intentional and based on envy and 100% was a manipulation tactic to illicit something from the childless/childfree. More than once I retorted with a "children come first in your household but I don't live with you or follow your rules." Nice try, asshats.
June 12, 2022
ondinette

It's been this way for years, or at least as long as I've been alive: the children matter more, it's more tragic when bad things happen to children, adults are always an afterthought. Some accident happens and the media coverage of it will go on and on about a toddler whose leg was broken, and then will end with, "oh yeah, and 25 adults died too." That's only a minor exaggeration too, that's the sad part.

Good luck stopping anyone from picking up money off the ground, regardless of age. And good luck getting little kids to not pick random shit up off the ground and stick it right in their mouths too, unless parents plan on muzzling their kids (which I would fully support).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login