Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Delays in the brat tax credit causes major drama

Posted by freya 
Delays in the brat tax credit causes major drama
October 02, 2021
They "need" this money, after all. One duh in particular is quite agitated his payment is delayed because he was going to use the $800 payment as a car payment. Did his famblee run out and buy a car with an $800 payment once the brat tax credit was announced? No one "needs" a $50K car, duh. the world 'fail' on flames

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/taxes/we-need-this-money-parents-report-problems-receiving-september-child-tax-credit/ar-AAOyJEB
Re: Delays in the brat tax credit causes major drama
October 03, 2021
So it seems that if that $800 is one car payment that is probably a $50,000 car. Isn't the sprog tax credit for sprog related expenses, not to put down on a high end SUV, which they probably see as a kid related expense.

One breeder said that the $$$ is theirs because they "agreed to receive it" I can well imagine there was an agreement to accept payment of taxpayer $$$$.
October 03, 2021
Yep I saw that:

Many of us are depending on that money because we are still behind due to being out of work during Covid or just because that money is ours," said Smith, who lives in North Carolina.

The entitlement--it burns.

According to the article, only 200 or so didn't get their payments and they promptly alerted the media.

If I'm understanding this correctly, these are just advance payments. Normally Breeders would file their 2021 tax returns in 2022 and get the money in the form of a refund.

You know at tax time next year there will be non-stop bitching when these people realize they are not going to get a hefty refund check. No big screen TV, meth binges, booze binges, etc.
October 04, 2021
I guess the loaves will still be poor, but the parents will be spending the tax on expensive goodies like fancy cars and other toys for themselves. But then again, we already knew this stupidity would happen.

Throwing money at the problem will never make it better. I'm surprised that Biden didn't know that.
October 04, 2021
mumofsixbirds
I guess the loaves will still be poor, but the parents will be spending the tax on expensive goodies like fancy cars and other toys for themselves. But then again, we already knew this stupidity would happen.

Throwing money at the problem will never make it better. I'm surprised that Biden didn't know that.

No, Procter and Gamble will make sure that does not happen with all the money they have to spend on Pampers. Which is really smart of P&G to get breeders to not want to wash diapers, not want to potty train their kids, and demand other people pay for Pampers. All the money Biden is throwing around goes to P&G to make 10 Billion a year off of Pampers.

Amazon must be making a lot off of this too, if you ever see a video of their distribution centers you will see Pampers, Pampers, everywhere.
October 04, 2021
mumofsixbirds

Biden's a Catholic. That religion wants breeding at all costs and as many babies as possible. He'll use his power to instigate that.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 04, 2021
bell_flower
Yep I saw that:

Many of us are depending on that money because we are still behind due to being out of work during Covid or just because that money is ours," said Smith, who lives in North Carolina.

The entitlement--it burns.

According to the article, only 200 or so didn't get their payments and they promptly alerted the media.

If I'm understanding this correctly, these are just advance payments. Normally Breeders would file their 2021 tax returns in 2022 and get the money in the form of a refund.

You know at tax time next year there will be non-stop bitching when these people realize they are not going to get a hefty refund check. No big screen TV, meth binges, booze binges, etc.

That was exactly what they will do, didnt Trump do something like that, gave the money in the employment checks throughout the year? Gave the refunds upfront, and I know the people were then SHOCKED at my hub's work they didn't get their tax refund as usual too. Even when my hub tries to explain to grownups, if you have a refund, you are ripping yourself off, and could just put the money in the bank and get your interest. If you can't save that money to the end of the year, maybe youre too dumb to have kids, maybe you should learn not to have every 20 dollar bill burn a hole in your pocket. Just save it your self, and/or pay at the end. Your refund is NOT free money.
October 05, 2021
bell_flower

I've never understood this. I recall it from a young age and it was always breeders bragging about their tax returns being large and what they will do with all that extra money. Does it really make sense to give the government a tax free loan for months to a year?

Yes, they will be freaking out once they see that advance payments mean no tax refund. How will they make their $800 car payments then?
October 05, 2021
cfdavep
So it seems that if that $800 is one car payment that is probably a $50,000 car. Isn't the sprog tax credit for sprog related expenses, not to put down on a high end SUV, which they probably see as a kid related expense.

It is scary to think about buying a depreciating asset for $50,000 based on advance payments!
October 05, 2021
mumofsixbirds

It seems to be the theme of his candidacy, not that I think the alternative is any better.
October 05, 2021
cfuter
That was exactly what they will do, didnt Trump do something like that, gave the money in the employment checks throughout the year? Gave the refunds upfront, and I know the people were then SHOCKED at my hub's work they didn't get their tax refund as usual too. Even when my hub tries to explain to grownups, if you have a refund, you are ripping yourself off, and could just put the money in the bank and get your interest. If you can't save that money to the end of the year, maybe youre too dumb to have kids, maybe you should learn not to have every 20 dollar bill burn a hole in your pocket. Just save it your self, and/or pay at the end. Your refund is NOT free money.

Was that the change in the standard deduction and loss of the SALT?
October 05, 2021
freya
cfdavep

It is scary to think about buying a depreciating asset for $50,000 based on advance payments!

No kidding! I paid $2000 for my new PC and that's getting pricey for me. For that I had a PC built, and my old PC diagnosed with a problem in its motherboard. The computer itself probably costs about $1000.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 05, 2021
freya
cfdavep

Nothing depreciates more than a Pampers. And a lot of them, I worked as a janitor at a family oriented place and I often came across cans 3/4 full of them.
October 05, 2021
mr. neptune
Nothing depreciates more than a Pampers. And a lot of them, I worked as a janitor at a family oriented place and I often came across cans 3/4 full of them.

What about a Pampermobile (aka minivan)? I'd imagine the odor alone greatly aids in a fast depreciation.
October 06, 2021
freya
mr. neptune

What about a Pampermobile (aka minivan)? I'd imagine the odor alone greatly aids in a fast depreciation.

This made me laugh far more than it should.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login